Love you, Love you, I love you.

Why I Like You

Love you, Love you, I love you.

I grabbed Raine’s delicate hand, I was going to show her to Soo Man and he was at least hours away.

You you

“Heechul, Heechul!”  I looked over at Raine, but all she did was smile.  Her wide eyes affectionate, making me believe that maybe…just maybe there was happiness in this relationship.

Your gentle eyes

I went around to open the car door for her but she was already strapped in.  I stared dumbfoundedly at the closed door with Raine waving at me behind it.  She had a lot more in her than I realized.  Then again I’ve really only known her for a day…

I went back to the seat next to her, strapping in and ready for rest.

2 hours later

I felt a ticklish feeling on my arms and stomach as I started to wake up.  As I woke up, I saw hundreds of paper hearts.  I quickly looked over at Raine, working on another one…lightly singing a song.

When you say “love you love you, I love you”

I was in shock, staring at Raine singing this song as if she was infatuated…possibly with me since all of these paper hearts landed directly on me.  It wasn’t impossible…

You make me believe

I smiled at her gentle smile as she looked over at the awake me.  I let the moment take me, leaning in to kiss her, her pale sweet rosy lips.  It was like as if she was another girl.

Our little secret, yeah?”  I smiled at her as I retracted from the kiss, sticking out my pinky.

And then she stuck out hers, wrapping hers around mine.

You you