Misunderstood

life is hard

(Continuo previous chapter) minho wiped his tears with the back of his hands and left the room. Kai was sitting in the living room. He saw minho and stood. "hi hyung" he said "hi" minho answered back kai was a bestfriend of minho. They were friends from 5th grade. Kai often came with taemin and had fun together. They were good support for each other. Kai and minho both sat in living room "hyung i came to talk about taemin" kai spoke. "sorry i dont want to talk about him" minho refused. "but you have to listen" kai insisted. "please i told you i will not....." minho was tired all of this. He dont want to be upset more. Kai cut minho "taemin love u so much". "how do u know" minho asked him. 'he dont know taemin was a liar he left me' minho thought. "i know because i am his friend".other three also joined them. kai took a long breath and began to speak "hyung please just listen to me this is really important i wanted to tell all of you. Taemin was being bullied in school. He doesn't told any of you because he thought that you will be worried and he doesn't want this. I tried to tell him he should't hide this from you gyus. You all are his hyungs. But he doesn't listen me. I wanted to tell you but he stopped me. Taemin convinced me so i made promised to him that i will never tell you hyungs" "what? But how? He hide this? Key spoke "hyung let me complete" kai said "days went like this. Taemin being bullied. Everyday was a big trouble for him but he tried hard to ignore this. I was often with him to help him" kai pushed for little, took a long breath and again spoke" it was a normal day as always. We went to college attend classes and again taemin's problems. We were in class and bell rang for lunch. Me and taemin went to caffeteria. We were in half way and talking suddenly taemin bumped into someone. He apologized but when we looked at the other person. We froze. He was kris. Kris was school most famous guy but as a bad boy. He was like a gangster. All the student were afraid of him. He beat students for no reason. Even teachers doesn't want to talk with him" they all were listening to kai. They were confused sad. Kai sighed " it was a most bad day of taemin's life. We again said sorry to him but as bad as he was he slapped on taemin face. We didn't want to talk with him but after this insult how can i keep quiet so i said kris he shoudn't do like this. He did wrong. I was going to punch him but taemin stopped me. I asked taemin why he said problems will grow for him. I again listen him taemin. We ignored it and left but that time i realized evil smirk on kris face and his eyes which were on taemin" they all were angry sad. It all happened to taemin and he didn't tell them. "hyung i tried and tried to tell you but always stopped by taemin and also i made a promise with him so i was forced and didn't tell you" "after that day kris began to tease taemin. His teases increased day by day. He called taemin pathetic,stupid,disgusting of course it was so un bearable for taemin but he didn't spoke any word. He was quiet as always. Apparently taemin was happy but inside he was hurting and hurting so much every day. I was angry on him. I told him he tell you but he didn't listen me. then one day fight began. We were coming back to home suddenly kris came and he pushed taemin hard. Taemin fell hard on groumd. Kris was laughing and called stupid to taemin. To my surprise taemin spoke first time. He was angry. He asked why kris pushed him. Kris was also shocked with taemin's behaviour so he hit taemin with foot and said wrong words. Taemin tried to punch kris. He succeded but not completely i also help temin. Kris kick on taemin's stomach and told him he will take revenge. Taemin insulted him so he will distroyed his life. He said he will make taemin's life like a real hell and with that word he left and a big evil smirk his face me and taemin were worried but we ignored those words and came home. For some days kris didn't tease taemin. We didn't saw him". kai looked at minho and said "hyung he found out that you are the beloved person to taemin so he did this. I wanted to tell you before but i could'nt". "...how did you know he..did..this" minho suttered. He cant believe on this. "because kris told me he complete his mission. Yesterday he came to my class and asked for taemin. I told him he didn't came. Kris said he took his revenge and told me everything" they all were froze. This was ubelieveable. This all happened to taemin but they didn't do any thing for him. Minho was shocked. his eyes were wide. His minds was full of thoughts. It means it all was a lie. He misuderstood taemin. "It means taemin.....was innocent. He didn't ..."minho spoke between his shocked mind. "yes hyung taemin didn't do anything wrong. Infact he was unaware from all of this. He is not responsible for this hyung kai cut him. They all were very regretfull. Taemin went through all of this and what they did to him. They gave more pain to him. "but where is taemin why didn't he come to school?" kai asked quickly. "he left. He tried to tell us but we didn't believe on him so he left us" jonghyun answered with his sad voice. "what?" Kai was surprised. Minho stood from couch with full anger in him. "his name is kris right" minho asked to kai "yes"kai answered him. "minho where are you?" onew questioned. Minho ignored him and ran out of appartment. "hyung i will go after him" kai said to onew,jonghyun and key and left them behind. [A/N] hey guys i m back. I wanted to tell you i was busy so thats why it took long. i will try to update soon. Sorry for my english mistakes. My subscribers you all are my energy.thankyou for your support . I love u guys. Plz read my story commentand subscribe bye happy new year.