facing again

life is hard

AFTER 2 YEARS Onew, jonghyun, key ,minho were standing at tokyo airport. "Hyung are you sure your friend will come" minho asked to onew. "Of course" onew was happy. They waited for some time and finally joon came "hye guys" joon smiled. They were tired and joon was late so "you know you are late" onew was angry "sorry i dont wanna late but something came" joon was embarrased, he knew he made them to wait but they are not that much angry and he can apologize right? Joon thought. They all sat in joon's big car and joon drove happily. Because of tiredness sometimes they remained silent but joon broke the silence "you guys are going to stay in my house" "no thanks you dont worry we will stay in hotel " said jonghyun. They dont to disturb anyone life. Onew was joon's bestfriend since they were in college and of course if they are onew friends. Then they are his friends too. So he dont want them to stay in hotel when his house was here. He wants them to stay in his house. So they will enjoy together. Joon thought. Joon again spoke "i want it. I really want you guys live with me in my house. We will really enjoyed together. They all agreed and smiled "but someone live with me " joon was happy. They all made confused faces and looked at joon "he is my love" joon smiled. "What's his name" onew asked with curiousity. "i will tell you but not now just wait little" joon answered. they all came to joon's house. His house was big. A big lawn with so many flowers in it. House was well decorated. "wow hyung your house is so big and nice" minho praised. Now they were in living room. Joon was excited. He wanted to to meet them with someone he loves most is in this world. "You guys sit here i will back in minute " joon was happy. They all sat in comfortable sofa's in living room. Joon came to bed room but no one was there. He went to kitchen and said "taemin". Taemin smiled and hugged joon. They remain in this position for sometime. Then joon pulled away. "taemin lets go i want to meet you with my friends" joon said to taemin. Taemin was happy to see joon but he dosen't know about his friends. He was not in the mood to meet anyone. But he will meet them for joon's happiness. Because he wants to see joon happy. Taemin nodded with smile. Joon grabbed taemin's wrist gently and him in living room. "TA~DA here is taemin" joon said. Onew, jonghyun,key,minho all saw taemin and froze. There eyes went wide open. "taemin" minho tried to speak. "Yes he is taemin. My lovely sweet taemin" they all were shocked. They saw taemin after 2 years. There mouts were slightly open. "taemin you sit here. I will come after getting shower" joon smiled to taemin. Taemin's mind was blanked. He cant think anything. But only one thing. No he dont want to sit with them. How can he. I will make him hurt. He cant stay here. Taemin thought. "hyung i am not feeling good. sorry" said by taemin. Taemin ran to his room. "sorry" joon apologized to them. Taemin came to his room shut the door and start crying. Taemin cant imagine his hyungs were in front of him. He never thought he will see them again. After that incident. After leaving them he tried hard to forget them. If they were happy with this. He tried he will never meet them, see them. He make sure not remember them. He succeeded but not fully. Now again they were here. All his memories was now back to him. His heart was covered with unbearable pain. "i forget all of them. I forget minho hyung. Then why? Why are they again here. Why minho is here? No i will never love him again. Never" taemin whispered to himself. His tears were freely running down from his eyes.