REGRET

life is hard

[Authors Note] i am so sorry for this long late update. Enjoy the story. joon pov.i thought taemin will be happy to meet with my friends. But he doesn'nt seem happy. infact he looked sad.his expression were telling that he was not happy. But maybe i am thinking wrong. Yes i think he was tired. He met them for first time and because of this he felt akward right? There is no reason for him to be sad or be unhappy to see them. Minho pov today i see taemin after those painful two years. He was not exactly the same like before.he was pale. His eyes met with mine. I saw so much sadness in those beautifull eyes. I felt like he will cry. My heart was pounding in my chest with pleasure and pain. Most important i saw neckless was still in his neck and i was happy for that. His hand was in joon's hand and it stab me. Then he pulled his hand from joon hyung's hand and he was calm. My love taemin. no one pov ) after sometimejoon said to them" i am sorry iwill back in five minutes" they nodded. Joon came to taemin. Taemin's tears were dried but he was sniffling. his eyes were red. Joon sat beside taemin and place his handon taemin's shoulder. "taemin whats wrong why are you crying?" "no h...hyung nothing its...just...just i am feeling pain in my head." taemin answerd with his voice cracking. "oh taemin we should go to doctor". Joon panicked. "no no i am....iam..alright i will be alright i just need some sleep taemin lied to him. "taemin are you sure". "yes hyung dont worry". "thanks god its not like that" joon was somehow relaxed now. "what do you mean "taemin said with confusion. "first of all you are alright now and second i was thinking you are sad because i brought my friends here". "no hyung i am happy. They are your friends you should bring them home" taemin smiled fakely to joon "yes taemin they are my friends but if you dont want....."joon spoke "no hyung i am happy i am not upset its okay" taemin cut joon. "okay then thankyou taemin" joon said as he hug taemin. Taemin also hug joon tightly and rest his chin on joon's shoulder. He was comfortable in his arms. They sat for sometime like this the joon pulled away. "taemin you should rest i will bring food here just eat and then try to sleep. I will be here for you after some time okay?" joon said with caring. "okay hyung dont worry about me. You should go. They will be waiting for you. Taemin smiled joon pressed his lips on taemin's forhead and left. It was 2am. Taemin was sleeping with joon. Taemin woke up slowly he opened his eyes. Joon was sleeping peacefully taemin in his embrace. Taemin touched his cheeks and found them wet. 'as always i was crying in my sleep' he thought. Slowly he got up from bed trying not to wake up joon. He came to kitchen and drank some water. He turned to go but froze. "minho hyung" "taemin plz listen to me" minho begged "sorry hyung there is nothing to talk about" taemin said "plz taemin just for once" minho tried again. He really want to talk to him to tell him... "there is nothing between us. You hate me, i hate you so its over" taemin said rudely. "taemin" minho's eyes were teary. Taemin ignored him and left him with his broken heart. Minho began crying with his hands on his eyes and said " i want you back taemin i love you" Taemin POV I dont want to talk minho hyung but here he was trying to talk with me. I forgot him i dont want to see him. I dont want to love him. I forgot, i forgot every thing. But why tears are fallin from my eyes. I dont want to cry, i dont want to hurt for anyone. I hate him. Minho Pov taemin said wrong. I dont hate him. How can i hate him. I love him. But he hates me.he dont want to talk with me. No its a lie. He cant hate me. He is lying. I love him so much. He is my life but i lost him. I lost my life bcuz of my foolish,stupid,mistake. I made a very big mistake by not to trust him. Flash Back minho key jonghyun onew were eating there breakfast. Three days have passed since taemin left them. They all were sad. Minho rose up from his seat and came to taemin's room. He looked at the side table of taemin's bed and saw a picture of him. He picked him it up. "why you hurt me minnie. I love you more then anthing in this world. You were my life ,my everything but you broke my heart. Yo did'nt think about my love. You hurt me,hurt me so much. Why?" tears were dropping from minho's eyes. Someone knock on door. Minho turn to see. Key came to minho. "kai came to meet you" "who? I don't want to see anyone" minho was broken,tears were falling continuesly. "plz minho try to hold on yourself dont cry. And be calm. I know its very difficult,but you have to be strong and accept this. okay. Key tried to calm minho "o...okay". Minho replied with his crack voice. Good now go and meet him. He is asking for you" key weakly smiled to minho. "ok" minho wiped his tears with the back of his hands and left the room.