I HATE YOU

life is hard

minho run to taemin school his blood was boiling he run to taemin class and saw all boys sat on theirs chair.who is kris asked minho in anger voice.i am one boy stand up and said .minho run to him and punched hard on his face.all the class boys look shock . You you break my taemin you make his life hell minho shouted tears rolling down on his cheeks like water . Minho took chair.hyung what are you doing kai grab minho arm and said minho look at him and throw chair on floor.what can i do i love him i love him like i love my life but life make me foolish and i lost him i lost him kai.kai hug him its ok hyung lets go find him minho nodded and look at kris.you i hate you.said minho and they left.:..............minho pov.we found taemin everywhere but we not found where he go.the tears rolling down my cheeks. (hyung i love you but you promised you dont leave me.i promised taemini my lovely) the taemin voice ringing in my ears . What can i do i lost him i lost my life.flashback end ).....i still crying.minho i look at saw my onew hyung standing next to me i quickly hug him and caried on his chest.hyung he said he hate me how he can hate me.no minho he's not hate you he just said......................no one pov all sitting in kitchen and ate lunch taemin taemin you did'nt touch your food said joon.taemin smile hyung i do.............let me feed you joon cut taemin and took spoon.minho look at taemin.taemin ahhh said joon.taemin open his mouth and joon feed him.ok i mgoing to my office please take care of my taemini. Said joon in lovely voice.they all nodded.joon left.taemin stand but minho grab his arm.taemin i want t..................i dont want talk to you said taemin angry voice cut minho.taemin turn and saw joon comming back.whats wrong hyung said taemin in fear voice.i j...........just forget one thing said joon.what hyung .taemin walk to taemin and peck on taemin lips this.taemin look at joon.bye beauty said joon and walk away.taemin look at his hyung.they all look shock.taemin smiled at him.minho stand up and grab taemin with anger.taemin look in his eyes.taemin dont forget you are mine said minho in angry voice.i m not your first time i m your but now i m not said taemin.taemin want to pushed minho but tightly grab wristnew jonghyun key looked at thim with shock expression.minho wrapped his hand taemin waist and kissed taemin forcley.taemin pushed minho hardly and slapped hard on his face.they all shock.I HATE YOU shouted taemin and left the kitchen.