Thank You Daehyun ~

DO YOU LOVE ME?

 

Narrative P.O.V

You walk beside Daehyun to class. Everyone give you a dirty looks and whispered, its was an awkward moment.

“why is she so close to our Daehyun oppa?” one of the girl whispered.

“Eww, why is the new ugly girl doing with our Daehyun oppa?”another girl whispered.

 At that moment , in front of your class, there’s one girl waiting for you. But, it’s not a good news. Daehyun walk behind you. The girl took out her legs and you didn’t notice it and you slipped. You shocked and just wait the time you fell to the hard floor. You closed your eyes. But, instead of the hard floor, you feel something soft. You open your eyes and you see Daehyun face just an inches from your face. You two make eye contacts for a few second. After that, you stand up back and thanked Daehyun. You walked into class and see the teacher. The teacher called your name and Daehyun already go to his seat.

“Ok class, today we have a transferred student. Yoonmi, please introduce yourself” Mr.Lee said.

“nae! Annyeonghaseyo , Kim Yoon Mi imnida ~. I hope we all can be friends~”. Yoonmi said while show an eyesmile and bow 90 degrees.

“she’s hot!” one of the boy in the class said.

‘I’ll make her mine someday~” another boy said. `Jaebom’ showed in his nametag. He’s sitting right in front of Daehyun. Daehyun heard it and thought “ Don’t you dare to lay finger on her~” “wait! Why am I so protective toward her?” Daehyu shrugged his thought.

“ok Yoonmi, please sit beside Mr. Jung” Mr.Lee said.

“Nae!” Yoonmi said and go toward Daehyun sit.

After physic, you want to check your timetable. Suddenly, you heard “after this we had Mathematics class with Mrs.Choi”.You look up and saw Daehyun. “Nae”.Yoonmi said.

“argh! Math!! I’m not good in Math!” you scream your head.

After a few minute, Mrs.Choi came in and start teaching. You look very clueless about averything she said. After one hour , its time yo go to rest.

“Follow me” Daehyun said.

“where?” you ask him.Daehyun did not answer you.you just followed him. Before that, you saw Daehyun bring some book. After a awhile, you reach your school park and saw a bench, Daehyun sit at the bench and you sit beside him. Daehyun pull out the book and you realize that it is Math textbook.

“which part that you did not understand?” Daehyun ask.

“ermm,the fraction and square part” Yoonmi said.

“ok,let me show you how to do it”

You listen to what Daehyun said and you understand most of it. But when it goes to the hard part, you can’t do it. You titled your head and pout.

“I cannot do this, it’s to hard! “ you said while pout.

“cute”..”wait!! What am I thinking?!” Daehyun thought.

On the other side of the park, someone was watching you, it’s Jaebom.

“why is he so close with her?” Jaebom thought while kick the rock.

“Daehyun?” you said.

“erm?” Daehyun said.

“kamsa~” you said while looking down.

“for what?” Daehyun ask.

“for catch me when I’m about to fall and teaching me about Math~” you explained.

“ok,whatever~” Daehyun said coldly.

“although he so cold with me, I know that he was a warm-hearted person” you thought..

“I think I had a little crush on you, Jung Daehyun” you thought

 

good??

or bad?? COMMENT!

no silent readers please~~ XD