Meet You~

DO YOU LOVE ME?

 

 

narrative P.O.V

 

Rrrriiinnggg!!

 

your alarm ring.. "SO ANNOYING!" you thought while stretched your hand and turn the alarm off.

after tidying your bed.. your go head to your bedroom and thought " it's my first day in my new school..so, how is it gonna be?"

you entered your bathroom and began do your stuff..after a long shower, you go to you closet and took your 'new' school uniform,when you done ,you look at the mirror and thought “ermm,I know at school there must be ert guys,so I’m wearing this stocking~" you sigh..

 " YoonMi -ah !! breakfast is ready!" shout your brother Himchan. "okay .i'll be there soon !" you shout back. you took your backpack and put a light make up..After you satisfied with yourself. you go downstair but after a few step at the stair ,you slipped and say " hurmm , good~ the first

thing that happen in my first school day is slipped~"you rolled you eyes.. you put your backpack at the couch at your  living room and head to the kitchen..

'Good morning everyone!"you shout while show your lovely smile.. "why is my lovely daughter is so happy today?" your mom said and smile..

"sit beside me, sweetie" your mom said while patted the chair beside her.. "nae omma" you said and go beside your mom sit.

 "oppa, can you walk with me to school today?" you ask your brother and start eat your sandwich.

"of course ,if not, someone will...""OPPA!! WHY YOU THINK SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!" you cut off what he want to say. you know your brother will say someone maybe you if you go to school alone. "what kind of brother is that?"you thought and drink your milk. "oppa kaja !"you say excitedly and pulled your brother wrist.

"nae . omma,halkaeyo!" he said. after you take your backpack, you go peek your mom cheek..

 

                                                  

     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

after 15 minutes of walking, you reach your school and you don’t know about the school because it's your first time here. you just followed where your brother goes to .you look and see a group of blonde boy,

 "Wassup , himchan?” say one of the blonde guy. He clap his hand with Himchan oppa and show a gum smile..

“Hyung , nuguya?” the curly blonde and tall guy ask..

“it is your another girlfriend?”the other blond guy ask while reading a book, “he look smart” you  thought..

“owh.ok,one by one question please.. I’m not robot to answer all your question” Himchan oppa said while pointed at the curly blonde guy.

“she is my younger sister,she just got transferred from Busan to here” he explained.

“Busan?That’s my hometown “ thought Daehyun while looking at Yoonmi.

“why is he wear a mask?” Yoonmi thought while looking at Daehyun.

“Hyung!you don’t say to us that you have yeppeo sister “the fittest boy said while pointed at Yoonmi.

“Kamsahamnida~” Yoonmi said while showed her innocent eyesmile.

“so Himchan, is she know about the school?” the leader said.

“Jakkaman! I don’t know about you all~” Yoonmi said while make a clueless expression

“owh yeah, I forgot,,mianhae~” Himchan oppa said while apologizing to you.

“Kwenchana oppa~” Yoonmi said.

“okay. I’m Bang Yong Guk.your brother bestie and leader of the group” he said while shake hand with you.

“nae,annyeonghaseyo,Yoonmi imnida!” Yoonmi said while bowing 90 degrees.

“I’m Yoo Young Jae, and I’m the smartest in the group. Hehehe “ he said while bow to Yoonmi.

“Nan Choi Jun Hong, but noona can call me ZELO!!and! I’m maknae in the group!” he said while make a cute face.

“nae! U’re so cute!”Yoonmi said while pinched his cheeks.

“Kamsa noona!” Zelo said cheerfully.

“annyeong! I’m Moon Jong Up, and I’m the greatest dancer in the group” he said and start dancing. Yoonmi giggled..

“I’m Jung Dae Hyun “ he said coldly.

“owh,nice to meet you, Daehyun” Yoonmi said.

“ok,so do you know about the school?” Yongguk ask Yoonmi. She shook her head.

“ok, let oppa see your timetable” Himchan said.

“nae!” Yoonmi said. She took out her timetable and pass to Himchan.

“owh! You’re the same class with Daehyunnie” he said while pointed at Daehyun.

“Daehyun, take Yoonmi to your class” Yongguk said.

“but hyung..”

RRRRiiiinnnnGGGG!!!~~~

Daehyun said were cut off by the bell that show its time to go to class..

“you better go unless you want to get detention..” Youngjae said walking pass Daehyun and Yoonmi.

 

 

 

so.. how about my first chapter??

boring?

good?

comment x)

silent reader! i see you~~