i forgive you but ...

DO YOU LOVE ME?

Yoonmi POV

"where am i?" i said weakly as i open my eyes slowly. I know this place.i know this ceiling.u

"am i in Hospital?!" i mentally screaming in my head.

I tried to remember what happened yesterday and it was daehyun kissing minhee. Urgh! I tried to remove the picture of them kissing on my mind.

"prinycess,are you awake?" a 'stranger' asked me.

"who are you? Do i even know you?" i asked coldly not looking at the 'strange

"look,i can explained this" he said walking towards me.8o

"stop!stop right there.don't you dare to come near me" i said and try to make him out of my sight. He stop at the spot.

"can you help me?" i asked him but still not looking at him.

"anything for you" he said anxiously.

"can you get out from this room?" i asked him who shocked with my question.

"b-but please let me explained" he said and grabbed my hand.

"ok, i give you 5 second to explained everything to me" i said and pulled back my hand.

"1.."

"well,i and.."

"2"

"the other make.."

"3"

"a deal with.."

"4"

"minhee because.."

"5.Time is up!" i said to him coldly.

"CAN YOU JUST HEAR ME FIRST!" he yelled at me.

"huh! Now you were yelling at me. Great,Jung Daehyun,just great" i said sarcastically and pulled the blanket to cover my body in it. Seriously i dont want to look at his face!

"Yoonmi,i'm sorry, i didn't mean to yelled at you" he said and tried to pulled the blanket from me.

"don't touch me!" i said and pushed his hand from pulled the blanket.

"i'm sorry" he said and harshly pulled the blanket and make me sit up.

"please! Don' do this to me!!" i said and hit him at the chest. He tried to grabbed my hand to prevent me from hit him again. But, i just keep hitting and crying.

"you jerk!badass! Pabo!" i said and hitting him harder.

"yoonmi! stop!" he said and grabbed my shoulder.

"why would i?! Why do you kiss her at the first place! You know yourself have got a girlfriend and you still kiss her! Why kind of boyfriend is you??!!!!" i said and yelled.

Daehyun Pov

"please! Don't do this to me!!" she said and hit my chest. I tried to grabbed her hand to prevent her from hit me again. But, she just keep hitting and crying.

"you jerk!badass! Pabo!" she said and hitting me harder.

"yoonmi!stop!" I said and grabbed her shoulder.

"why would i?! Why do you kiss her at the first place! You know yourself have got a girlfriend and you still kiss her! Why kind of boyfriend is you??!!!!" she said and yelled. I know that she must hurt becouse of my action. I shouldn't make a deal with Minhee! Why am i so stupid. Yoonmi is right. I'm a jerk,badass and pabo. Yoonmi keep hitting me and i can't take it anymore. It was so hurt. But i Know, her heart must be more hurts than i am. I tried to think a way to stop her from hitting me harder. And i know it, she mad at me because i kiss Minhee, so i must give her a kiss! I cupped her faces and crash my lips on her's. She seem shocked at my action and tried to push me. But i didn't want to stop. She closed to prevent me to kiss her.there's no other way.so,I pinned her hand on the bad.

Yoonmi Pov.

When i was keep hitting Daehyun's chest,suddenly he kiss me. I was shocked. I really want to kiss him but my ego was controled me. I tried to pushed him. Bust he was to strong. I keep my mouth closed. I didn't want to kiss him right now. Suddenly, she pinned my hand on the bed. His kiss were desperate . In the kiss, he feel sorry.he put the feeling into the kiss. And now, i give up. I opened my mouth and he quickly deepen the kiss. My eyelids slowly closed as i tittled my head to deepen the kiss. I put my hand around his neck as his hand slipped to my waist and pulled me closer to his warm body. I pulled back because i need some air. He cupped my faces and wiped my tears using his thumb.

"i'm sorry" he said and kiss my forehead.

"please.. Don't do that again" i said and hugged him.

"i promise i'll not do it again" he said and hugged me tighter.

"if you do it, i didn't hesistant to over this relationship." i said and push him slowly.

"ok,i'll make sure i didn't do it again." he said sincerely.

"Daehyun,is Jieun unnie at outside?" I asked him and look into his eyes

"Yes.she is outside.you want me to call her?" He asked me and hold my shoulder.

"Yes,thanks" I said and nodded anxiously.

"Anything for you,princess" he said peck my lips and went outside. *good we're fine again* I thought.

"Yoonmi-ah,kwenchana?" Jieun unnie burst from the door and make ma startled. "Kwenchana unnie" I said smilling.

*i hope you can still smile like that later,yoonmi-ah" jieun thought.

"Good,Yoonmi-ah,I want to tell you something" unnie said and her face become sad.

"Owh,mworagu?" I asked curiously.

"Erm.btw,are you and daehyun still good?" She said change the topic.

"Yes,we're good. Now,tell me" I said eagerly.

"Ok,but this is the sad news" she said and her eyes become teary. It made me confuse. "W-what it is about?" I said nervously.I didn't feel good about this.my palm start to sweating.

"Erm,recently..you had an headache and your vision become blurry right?" She asked me sadly.

"Erm..yes.so?"I asked shortly.

"The doctor had doing the check up on you and he realise that you're having a rare sick that affected your brain and eyes" she said and start to sobs.

"W-what?! And what will happens?!" I said and start to cry.

"I-I dunno! He didn't know hoto overcome your sick,coz it was a rare sickness." She said hugged me.

"Is-is Daehyun know this?" I asked and pulled back.

"N-no,also the others,only yongguk know this" she said and wiped her tears.

"Good,please don't tell Daehyun.unnie can tell the others but not Daehyun.arasso? I'll tell him myself"I said and wiped my tears using my back hand.

"A-arasso" she said shortly.

"Unnie,is there any way for me to overcome this sickness?" I asked her.hoping that it was.

"Yes,but you must go to the state to do the operation" she said worriedly.

"Jeongmal?unnie,can you tell the doctor to make an appointment with the doctor from the state?" I asked her.

"Do-do you want to make the o-operation?" She asked me back.

"Yes.can you?" I asked her. "

I-i'll try" she said sadly. "Ok" I said shortly.

*mianhae Daehyunnie*

 

 

so,,, sorry for not updating! I'm at ma village and once again I use ma phone to update so the writing is .. Well,it past midnight here but I still want to make a double update.can I? And.. This story will end soon coz ma school will start about in.. A week! Keep reading and commenting! ;)