You're not suppose to be called FATHER!

DO YOU LOVE ME?

Yoonmi POV

i cry at the garden and suddenly i heard someone yelled my name. "Yoonmi~" i know that voice very well! Its Daehyun.

I cover my mouth using my hand to prevent myself from make any noise.But i feel a touch on my shoulder. I turn around and feel a pair of lips on my cheeks.

Daehyun backhugged me and snuggle on my neck smelling my scent. "Daehyun,please.let me go~ i'm not in the mood right now." i said try to push his hand but i failed.

"princess, are you okay? How about your voices?" he asked worriedly.

My boyfriend is really stupid, surely my voice is okay when i talked with him just now. "i'm okay~" i said and pulled his hand to my side and make him seat beside me.

"Yoomi-ah~ i'm sorry about what just happened. I know it was Miyeon's plan.and i'm sorry for not believe you. I know i should believe you in the first place." he explained anxiously.

"i know. And i've forgive you already" i said and look into his brown eyes. "jeongmal? Kamsa yoonmi! You is the best girlfriend i ever had!" he said and hugged me.

"ever had? Is that mean that you had girlfriend before this?" i asked and broke the hug.

"A-anni! I never had girlfriend before you! You're the only one!" he said feel sorry.

"ouh..ok, kwenchanayo.. Oppa, i must go to the other oppa and unnie. I must tell them that i'm fine" i said and stand up.

But,suddenly Daehyun pulled my wrist and make me sit on his lap.

"wae?" i said to me curiously.

"please dont leave me~" he said worriedly.

"huh?" i asked confusely. "ouh! You wanna follow me? Let's go !" i said and pulled his wrist.

When i meet the other oppa, they were so worried and the tell me that will get revenge for miyeon for doing this to me. You all know what i'm talking about right?

Suddenly,i remember something. Today is friday and tomorrow is saturday. That mean that i must meet my fath-.. Should i call him father?

"unnie, call i talk to you a while?" i asked unnie who was chatting with Yongguk oppa like usual.

"sure" she said and smile sweetly to me.

"unnie, do you remember Kim Jung Min?" i asked her with a pleasant eyes.

"wait.. Kim Jung-.. Ah! I remember! He's your father right?" she asked and i nodded.

"so, what with him?" she asked me.

I took a deep breath before i start explained everything to her.

"mwo?!" how can he do that to you?!" she said shockly.

" i know, unnie, can you help me with this? You just accompony me and i'll settled everything~" i said confidently.

"do you have the money?" she whispered to me.

"anni. But i know what to do." i assure her.

"ok. But make sure it was a safe plan,arasso?" she said with a sigh.

"arasso" i said ans continue what i was doing.

-saturday-

i was already done with my cloth and jieun unnie already waiting for me. I took a deep breath and said "relax,yoomi,relax" .

we head to the adress that my father give me. When we reach there, it was an old house. We wait for about half and hour.

"there you are. I thought you not gonna make it" i heard a male voice.

"urgh. What do you want from me? Just straight to the point" i said coldly.

"patient my lovely daughter." he said almost make me throw up at his words.

"if you want money,well i dont have it with me now.it-"

"nope. I dont want money. I just wanna meet your mom. How was she doing?" he said cut my words.

"huh? Why do you wanna meet my mom. Long ago, you just beat her up!" i said and start to tear up.but i must hold my tear. I dont want to make he look me like a weak girl.

"No,I'm very sorry.that's a long ago!" He said loudly .

"Long ago,you've make many mistake! One,you beat my mom and hang out with a ! two,you kill my unnie! Do you remember all that now?!" I burst out my anger and this time I can't hold my tears anymore.I just let it pour down to my flawless cheeks. 

"Shut up!" He said to me angrily.

"Why? Why do you want me to shut up?!because I hurt your pride?!I asked angrily because I can't take anymore.

"Shut up! Stop it!" He said and start to cry.

"Wae? Do I hurt your pride?! Do you even have a pride?!" I said to him and look at his not-so-handsome face.

"I-i just want to meet your mom! I know your mom cannot handle the kid alone! He said and start to kick the things around him.

"Cannot handle us?! Huh!you're so wrong! You know what?! My brother,Kim Himchan is so popular at school now. And we even have a big house! If you love my mom, get all the stuff that we have right now and come see and show us.if you can,I'll let you love my mom again" I said and tried to make a deal because I know he can't make all those.

"Ok! If I have all those stuff, I"ll meet you and your mom! He said and started walked towards me.

Please,don't do anything to me.

I thought and my fathe- wait!I don't want to call him my father,he don't deserve it.the suitable word is 'JERK'.that jerk just walk pass me and go to somewhere else.

I feel my knee were very weak.right now, I was kneeled down and crying. I let out all my tears that I hold back.

jieun unnie come to calm me down.

Another terrible day had pass.omgee,please don't let it be more terrible.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Please"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 So,long time not updating @@

Hehe,sorry ok? Jeongmal mianhae!

So,today no pic or gif coz I'm updating at ma phone..

And the writing style is terrible when I use this phone, hope you all doesn't mine :))

A/N:sad news, I must end this story soon coz my school almost start.I only have another 2 weeks,so I must ALWAYS updating.. Hope you all understand me ;)

KEEP READING,COMMENT :::) *PEACE*

 

and the poster, i made it by myself.. i know it