Date

A Happy Ending After All

"WHAT?!" Taeyeon screamed as Taecyeon told her what happened is morning. "Why are you even doing this? Nothing will benefit for you if she is your girlfriend for the morning. Also, I got to say... AWWW~ you finally admit it~!!!"

"Shhhhh!" Taecyeon hissed. Yoona was currently in her bedroom,  listening to music while the boys and Taeyeon had a talk at the table after eating breakfast. Taecyeon had no choice but to tell Taeyeon Wooyoung and his conversation while the girls had put on sunscreen.

Wooyoung put an arm around Taeyeon. "Don't worry, I'm pretty sure Taecyeon thought of something before he made that statement to Yoona." However, it seems like he was unsure a bit so he added, "... Right..?"

Taecyeon gave a sheepish smile. "Heheh, right...." He started to avoid the couple's "Are-you-serious?" stare so he tried to change the subject. "What do you think I should do now?"

Taeyeon and Wooyoung thought about it for a moment. It was true, they faced the hardships of love and how to obtain that, in order to start to be in a relationship. However, they never asked the person they liked to act like they were in a relationship before.

"In my opinion, you should stay with each other for the day since it will only last for a morning and mornings have so much hours you can use. You should do something like watcha movie or do something she would like to do," Wooyoung answered with a serious expression on.

"I agree," Taeyeon started to say. "You shouldn't waste any time right now! It's already 9:00 and our flight is at 1:00 PM. You should do something that will make your relationship grow instead of wasting this opportunity."

Taec just looked at both of them in awe. "DAEBAK~ You guys are so smart in this subject."

Wooyoung smirked. "We aren't in a relationship for nothing, you know."

Taeyeon side-hugged Wooyoung while facing Taec. "Hurry up and go! I just told you not to waste any time!!!"

Taecyeon's POV:

I quickly waved goodbye and walked to Yoona's room in seconds. I lightly knocked on the door and waited for Yoona to say something.

"Yes?" Yoona asked faintly.

"It's me, Taec. Do you mind if you hang out with me before we leave for Seoul?" I asked.

"Sure, wait one moment, please." She replied. The door swung open and she gave a small smile as her head popped out at the side of the door. "You can come in. Make yourself comfortable."

I looked around her room, and it was fairly neat, with the exception of the bed since I guess she was laying on it a few minutes ago. I layed down my head on her pillow while my feet were still dangling at the side of the bed. As I closed my eyes, it was like my sense of hearing sharpened and I heard every little thing that was going on in the room.

 

(A/N: This is what Yoona looked like when Taecyeon could only hear at that moment.)

 

There were light steps walking around the room, quickly but quietly. I heard a spray as her steps weren't heard anymore and a little clack as she set something solid onto the wooden table that I spotted as I came in. The steps continued and I heard a zipper, from what might had been her luggage. Soon enough, I heard an object get picked up before the steps went nearer to the bed.

"Taecyeon," she whispered as she tapped on my arm, "sorry for making you wait. I'm ready to go now."

I peeked at what she looked like without her noticing it. She was wearing a beautiful white dress and black tights with her hair down in flawless wavy curls. She was carrying a small bag and looked at me with her innocent deer eyes as she waited patiently of what I'm going to do now.

After remembering what Taeyeon said about not wasting time, I got up immediately and gave her a small smile. "Alright, let's go."

---

In a few minutes, we arrived at a park. It was a beautiful day out so I thought that out of all the places, we should go biking so that we could enjoy this scenery while we're at it too.

Yoona took a deep breath of the fresh air and sighed, while forming a smile on her face.

I looked at her and her beautiful face, not minding at all if she were my real girlfriend. Sometimes I even wonder why I didn't just ask her to be my REAL girlfriend, not just a fake.

Soon, Yoona was looking at me with her deer-like eyes. "What are we doing today?"

"We're going to go bike-riding today while enjoying the beautiful day! We don't have much time before we have to leave for the airport so I thought this was better than nothing!"

She agreed, "Yeah, that's true."

I looked at her. "Are you disappointed that I picked this for our 'date'?"

She gave me a small smile. "No, I actually missed riding a bike. Before that man started to drink when I was 5-years old, my mother taught me how to ride a bike and learn the alphabet. I guess she was preparing me for my school days... Who knew it was kind of a waste since I never really did ride a bike since then."

I couldn't watch how she could act so strong when she had faced enough pain in her childhood already.

Trying to brighten up the situation, I told Yoona to wait for me at a specific bench so that I can get the bike faster.

- Taecyeon's POV Ends -

 

Yoona's POV:

"Wait for me at this bench, okay?" He ordered me, waiting for my 'okay'.

"Okay, oppa." I smiled as I saw Taecyeon's ears redden a bit.

"O-oppa..?" He stuttered in a questioning tone.

I still smiled while biting my lower lip a little, trying to hold back a small laugh since I saw Taecyeon's reaction. I just realized that I never seemed to call him that, since we were in the same year anyways. Since he was my "boyfriend", I should at least call him oppa. "What..? Is there something wrong with what I said, oppa?"

"Oh it's nothing.. Stay here, I will be right back." He rushed off towards a little building which most likely is the bike shop.

I looked up at the sky and saw a beautiful blue sky and the sun shining onto my face. I inhaled the fresh air and let out a deep sigh as I exhaled and looked at the floor. There were beautiful birds who were being fed by an ahjumma on the bench across from me.

It wasn't long that I broke away from staring at her since she called me. "Excuse me, miss. Would you like to feed some of the birds?"

"Can I?" I asked. Once she nods, I thank her as she gives me a handful of bird seeds.

"Okay, first you...." She started while instructing me what to do.

She is really nice... I have never met her but she is so friendly..

Before I left to ride with Taecyeon on the two bikes he had rented, I waved goodbye at the nice lady and bowed to her.

--

"What were you doing back there?" Taec asked me as we climbed onto the bike.

"Ah, that..." I started to reply. "The ahjumma over there was so nice as to give me bird seeds and even teach me how to feed them."

"Oh..." Taec mumbled.

I looked at him. "Why?"

"Ah, it's just because... boys that were near you were all staring at you as you smiled when you fed the birds."

"What...? I can't hear you."

Soon enough, he just snapped, "The boys were staring at you while you were smiling!!! Now hurry up! I'm going to go first!"

Without ever letting me talk, he just zoomed away on the bike and I looked at his figure with a huge grin plastered on my face. "Wait for me!" I yelled before riding on the bike and trying to catch up as fast as I can...

--

After I caught up to Taec, we both decided to just ignore the bikes for now and sit on the benches together. We stopped on top of a hill and sat on the vacant bench which you could see the nice view of the ocean.

"Ahhh~ It's such a nice breeze right now!" Taec yelled. I laughed a little at his childishness.

Soon, both of us were talking and laughing with eachother. There wasn't even time to be in an awkward postion since it was the only two of us. We were more comfortable than ever... Aside from this wretched heart that keeps on thumping wildly and won't stop even if time passes.

Before it was noon, Taec and I returned the books and went back to the hotel to get our bags quickly and drive to the airport with WooTae in the same car as when we first arrived.

--

After the LONG (but felt kind of shorter now) drive, we arrived at the airport and processed everything that we needed to do. However, before I was about to go onto the airplane, Taecyeon pulled me to him and gave me a peck on the lips. "Thanks for the nice date today, Yoong."

I just stood there like a stone, thinking. Did what I thank happened just happen? Did he just call me Yoong? That's a cute nickname but... Did he really just kiss me?! I got why he kissed me when we were at the studio but did her really just kiss me out of his own free will?!?!

Taeyeon soon appeared in front of me with a large smirk on her face. It was obvious that she just witnessed the scene. "Come on, YOONG, let's go onto the plane now..."

She just pushed me inside while I was still speechless. My thoughts were crazy right now but I knew one thing for sure, Taeyeon's smirk didn't fall one bit during that time.

 

- Yoona's POV Ends -

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe, how was that for a date? :D

To be honest, I was completely lost with what to write.. It went from movies to... Movies. I just didn't pick it in the end, that's all...

Well, Happy Mother's Day~!!!

Okay, I was waiting for the right moment to update this and just thought of updating it on Mother's Day~!!! (Well, before it at least). Hehehe.... TOTALLY the reason why I didn't update... *looks away*

Nah, it's just because I was BUSY.. >~< There was school and studying and tests coming and... I didn't have TIME!!! I do visit the site but only for a few minutes and today, since Mother's Day was coming up, I decided to update~ (I guess the first part where I said I updated it for Mother's Day wasn't really considered lying.. But at the same time, not considered the truth, so... *looks away once more*

Well, thanks for reading~!!! :3