Preparations for the Party

A Happy Ending After All

Yoona's POV:

 

It has been half a year since I saw Taecyeon already. I did see his face on a cover of a magazine or on a commercial once or twice in this time, but we never really got to see eachother in person. When I had time to go to school, his schedule would be as busy as a new flea market in the neighborhood, or vice versa.

 

However, we both finally got in contact with eachother and decided to meet eachother since we both "coincidentally" were invited to the agency's party that all of the workers were invited to. Yeah... Some coincidence. -_-

 

Anyways, Taeyeon and I are now taking the time to find our outfits, which I find enjoyable to do... SOMETIMES. Other times, I find shopping kind of difficult when I am with Taeyeon Unni.

 

"What about this one?" Taeyeon asked as she held up a dress, high enough to tell me that I should just take it. "Or this one? Wait, how about this? No, this! Actually, why don't you try all of that first?"

My face could barely be seen what with all the clothes I was carrying at the moment! "Ah.. Yeah. I think so too." was what I was trying to say but it came out like this: "Ah.. Yeah. I tink sho to."

Soon enough, Taeyeon was already pushing me to the changing rooms without another word. After she closed the door, I heard her exclaim very clearly, "Now, you better not try to run away! You will have to try all of those clothes if it means to find the perfect dress for you!"

"But-" I was about to say but she kind of spoke over me.

"NO BUTS!" 

 

Aigoo... I knew I would have to find the best dress and go to the worst. It will save me tons of time.

 

I changed from dress to dress, going back and forth, in and out of the changing room, but Taeyeon gave a no to everything. I was even starting to get annoyed and that rarely happens when I am with Taeyeon Unni.

 

After about the 100th dress I wore for one day, she FINALLY stated that one was cute. Thank the heavens~!!! :D

 

It was a light pink dress that showed the small curves of my body and pretty floral designs of maybe roses. I liked it myself too.

 

When I got back into my clothes, I was glad that THAT was finally over. We paid for the dress and exited the store, towards the cafe that was a short walking distance away. After we got our drinks and sat down, I decided to ask Taeyeon something.

 

"Sooo... I've been wondering about something," I stated.

Taeyeon made a small smile. "And that is..?"

"Well,  we spent our day at the mall finding my dress for e party. How about yours?"

She smiled, "Aren't you a good dongsaeng since you worried about your Unni! Its for your Taec though since you need to impress him! You haven't seen him in forever! Do you think there will be an awkward silence between you two if you both are left alone?"

"Unni!" I yelled. "Please don't avoid the subject. I think Taecyeon and I will, in some way or another, be fine in the end, not matter if he is a friend or boyfriend. We can talk about that later. I want you to answer MY question first."

She pouted. "You're no fun." She sighed and hesitated before continuing, "Actually, I thought of just wearing something simple to the party..."

I just looked at her as if she was crazy. "Wait, so what your saying is, it would mean death if I didn't wear anything pretty but it's okay if you can...?"

 

She just smile at me and I was still gawking at her.

 

With that, I took our drinks and, with all our stuff, dragged Taeyeon to another clothing shop.

 

- Yoona's POV Ends -

 

Taecyeon's POV:

 

"Aigoo... I really don't feel like doing this today..." I mumbled grumpily.

 

I slept for only four hours yesterday and the only thing that I feel like doing right now is to cuddle into my bed and take a nice, long nap. However, my agency gave us one whole day off to all of the workers just to find something to wear for the party they are planning for the 100th anniversary for their agency.

 

As a result, Wooyoung and I both got out of bed and headed off to buy a new suit.

 

"Let's just try to finish this as fast as we can..." Wooyoung grumbled back.

"AGREED." I stated with a sigh.

 

As soon as we entered the store, we ran to the men's section and started finding the right suit to wear when there were tons of designs for shirts, pants, jackets, shoes....

 

After about an hour of mixing and matching, I decided on one that I thought was a pretty nice design.

 

"Yah, Hyung, are you done yet?"

"No... Wait for a few minutes, I'm almost done."

 

I thought for a moment or two on what to do for now. The only thing that popped into my mind was sleep. Without a moment of thinking any more, I got comfortable on the couch I was sitting on and did my best to doze off a little...

 

That was, until Wooyoung Hyung started talking to me again as he got out of the changing rooms.

 

"You know, I think this suit if the best one out of all the other ones. What do you think?"

 

I gawked at him. Out of all the people, he asks ME for what I think?

 

I thought a moment before sighing. "Yeah, it looks nice."

"What? Only nice? I say it looks wonderful on me!"

"Then why did you ask?"

"Oh, no reason," he stated with a smirk.

I pay him hard on the back once I got up. "Well, why don't you change and pay for the suit now?"

"Alrighht, alright. I'll be right back..." He stated as he went back into the changing rooms.

 

I sighed deeply. At least it's almost over... I can finally go back to sleep soon.

 

- Taecyeon's POV Ends -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well,cheer it is! Sorry for the long wait... I was wondering what in the world I was going to do next and my other stories were filling up my mind too... I was busy and I had lots of tests at school this week~!!! >~<

Well, like always, my reply to you for your complains (if you have any) is, '... But I updated now~!!! :D '

I want to thank all the subscribers and silent readers for still reading my story even though there might be some mistakes or I might have not updated that much! Thank you and you are so awesome~!!! ;3

 

Heehee, thanks for reading~!! :3

5.1.13