The Beach Preparations

A Happy Ending After All

"Come on~ Yoona, you need to show me your bathing suit!!!" Taeyeon exclaimed with delight in her voice.

Geez, it's only been 15 minutes since we came to _____ Beach and she is rushing me like we took too long or something... Yoona thought.

< Flashback >

- Yoona's POV -

"Ahhhh, we finally made it~!!" Taeyeon yelled while she stretched herself.

"What are we going to do? We don't have any bathing suits to go in the water, my shortie." Wooyoung stated as he place his arm around her shoulder.

"Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me!" Taeyeon broke them apart as she walked to me, held my shoulders, and started pushing me to some place. "We're going to go buy something to wear so why don't you guys do the same while you're at it?"

"But-"

Before hearing the reply, Taeyeon was already waving goodbye and pushing me to the stores which sell bikinis, sunscreen, etc.

As I was little dragged, I overheard a little bit of the boys' conversation.

Taecyeon sighed. "Let's just go find some shorts and shirts. You know she is too stubborn to listen when she wants to do something."

Wooyoung sighed deeply. "I know... but that's one of the things I like about her,~" he replied with eyes full of love as he looked at Taeyeon's back.

"YAH, PABO!!!"

That's all I heard before the entrance door closed and I couldn't hear anything anymore.

- Yoona's POV End -

< Flashback Ended >

"YAH, IM YOONA, IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF THAT ROOM WITH THE BATHING SUIT ON, I WILL DRAG YOU OUT OF THERE. Are you going to come out yet or not?" Taeyeon hissed as loud as she could but quiet enough so that only Yoona heard that.

Yoona knew she was joking about the dragging part... right...?

"A-araso, I will come out, but just don't complain about if it's too plain or something like that. I don't want to be those people who show their body too much at the beach," Yoona replied with a stutter as she walked out of the dressing room.

Yoona had a gorgous bikini that was the color of baby blue, her hair was tied in a messy bun that kept her hair from getting wet from the waters, and she had the WONDERFUL flat abs.

Soon, Taeyeon's eyes widened. "You look... gorgeous."

Yoona blinked. "Look what?"

Taeyeon's mouth grew to a smile as she joked around a little. "You look gorgeous~ Taecyeon will definitely fall for you if he sees you!"

"U-unni~ s-stop kidding ar-round," Yoona stuttered.

"Haha, but seriously, you DO look gorgeous," Taeyeon put on a serious face. "If I were a male, I would have fallen for you, just by judging on looks."

Yoona thought about it. "Maybe I should put on my jacket-"

"NO!" Taeyeon shouted. "With the body you have, what's the use of hiding it from people?"

Yoona looked down at her body and just sighed with a tired expression. "FINE..."

"OK, wait for me now! I'm going to get change now~" Taeyeon joyfully declared as she skipped into the rooms.

"Alright," Yoona mumbled as she sat down so she could apply sun screen on herself.

About 10 minutes later, Taeyeon walks out confidently.

"Wow," Yoona mouthed.

Taeyeon was wearing a white bikini that made her look as innocent as an angel. Her hair was tied into a regular ponytail and her body wasn't curvy as much, but it still looked good since she had flat abs, too.

"So~ Does it look good?"

"Is it just me, or am I seeing an angel right in front of me?"

"It's just you," Taeyeon replied smiling, since she knew that meant it looked good.

They paid for the bathing suits and put their extra clothes in a bag.

"Let's go back to the car. We should put this in there so it won't get dirty and, at the same time, make it a meeting place for us to meet the boys again. I'm pretty sure they finished looking for shorts. How hard is it to just find some shorts? SERIOUSLY..."

Yoona laughed a little as Taeyeon went on speed dial to call her man.

"Annyeong Mandu Cheeks~ Are you done shopping for shorts?" Taeyeon asked as she held the phone in her hand since it was on speaker.

"Annyeong my little shortie~ I'm done... Taecyeon and I are wondering where you want to meet."

"Let's meet up at the car. We should put the clothes in the car so it won't get dirty."

"Araso, we're heading there now. Annyeong~"

"Annyeong"

*CLICK*

"Okay Yoona, let's hurry.. I want to see their face reactions when they see us," Taeyeon smirked as she thought of it.

"Okay, let's go!" Yoona replied cheerfully.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay~ Another chapter finished! Sorry if it's a little... short. I am a little busy so it's hard for me to even update a chapter.

Here are some pictures~~!! :3

Okay, thanks for reading~!!! :3