The Photoshoot (Part 2)

A Happy Ending After All

Day 5

Day 6

"Alright, let's wrap it up!" Mr. Kim yelled.

The shoot had finished earlier than planned and everyone was busy editing the pictures or packing up and going home.

"Yah, Yoona~ Let's go to the beach!!!" Taeyeon exclaimed ecstatically.

"Waeyo? Why do you want to go to the beach all of a sudden, my cute dorkie?" Wooyoung asked.

"She just finished her work and it was out of her usual surroundings for the first time! What other moment can she have to just have fun other than right now? She has to do more work once she gets back so she has to have fun to the fullest here. And anyways, we need to at least show her around a little of Busan.. right?" Taeyeon stared at Wooyoung with pleading but stubborn eyes that Wooyoung couldn't say no to.

""A-alright! Let's go to the beach~!!!" Wooyoung smiled.

"Ga-ja!" Taeyeon yelled in a rush as she went inside the car with Yoona. "To _____ Beach please~!!!"

The driver nodded as the boys followed YoonTae inside and the car engine . Next thing they knew, they were going to ___ beach without stopping.

---

"Call all of my close friends," Tiffany commanded her manager with a mischevious expression. "We're going to have a little party at ____ Beach."

"Yes, Tiffany-ssi."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doesn't Yoona look so cute~?? :3

*sigh* A TaecYoon photo just never gets old... :3

Well, thanks for reading (or well, looking) at this chapter~!!! :D I promise I will put more chapters with words rather than photos... ^^ Thanks for staying with me fellow TaecYoon fans/subscribers/readers!!!