Taecyeon's Mischievous Offer

A Happy Ending After All

~ Yoona's POV ~

It was already morning when I woke up. Our flight was in the afternoon so I wondered what I should do to pass the time.

I already prepared my luggage last night and I prepared breakfast a while ago while Taeyeon was still asleep, so what should I do next???... I guess I will take a walk for a while. I feel like going to the park and have some fresh air for a while.

I grabbed my jacket on the bed, got my keys, my phone, and left a message on the table for Taeyeon. I went out the door and started going to the elevator. I pressed the button and right away, the elevator doors opened. After I went in, I heard someone shout.

"WAIT!!!" A man called out, running towards the elevators.

Out of instinct, I put my hand against the door so that it would stay open. Out in the small distance, the man's figure became more clear and I soon realized the man was Taecyeon!! 

"Oh, hey Yoona~ Thanks for holding the door for me," he smiled. Man, I couldn't help stare at him for a small moment before actually saying something. 

"Hey, Taec! What are you doing, so early in the morning?" I asked.

"I was about to go on a morning jog... What about you?" he asked back.

"I was thinking about taking a walk and get some fresh air... Would you like to join me?" I asked, with a bit of hope that he would skip excercising once since, well look at him! He has abs already and one day won't hurt.

"Ah, sure!! I'll hang out with you today since I am pretty sure I won't see you for a while because of both of our schedules," he stated with a smile.

"Yeah, you're right! Thanks for hanging out with me right now... It's nice to have someone to talk to once in a while," I stated back.

"No problem!" he grinned.

We exited the elevator doors while having a nice conversation with each other and headed out the door.

As I felt the breeze outside, I couldn't help but smile at the sky. It's already a blessing  that Taecyeon and the others came into my life, which, when I think about it, makes me feel utter.. HAPPINESS. 

I guess the angels are finally smiling upon me now that they have watched over me... and I thank them for that. I thank them for giving me a person who will help me with my troubles, give me a job I am liking so far, and even protecting me from trouble, even if he was a step too late.

While I was jogging, Taecyeon asked me a question that got me thinking. "Do you like anyone right now?"

I looked at him. "I don't think so... Why are you asking?"

Taecyeon just shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know... I was just wondering."

I grinned, "We'll, what made you wonder about that made you ask that kind of question?"

"I was just thinking what Wooyoung had said at the beach and..." However, he just stopped talking.

"You were thinking about what Wooyoung said and thought about who I liked? Seriously, Taecyeon, finish your statement. I am COMPLETELY LOST." I stated seriously.

Taecyeon looked at me, with a troubled expression. However, soon, it faded away and he had a smirk plastered on his face like he just thought of the most genius idea!

"Are you really that curious?" Taecyeon asked mischievously.

I gave him a questioning look. "...Yes..."

"Would you do ANYTHING for the answer?" He asked, still with that mischievous smirk that was irritating me a little.

Actually, I don't really know why he is asking this. I'm not that DESPERATE for the answer.

"Just forget that I ever asked..." I stated bluntly and jogged faster but enough so that he could catch up easily.

"Ah, come on! It's not like I'm going to ask you to jump off a cliff or anything... " he innocently replied with a pout, meaning that hhis aegyo was appearing.

"What are you going to ask of me then?" I asked.

"Since we are going back to Seoul in the afternoon, I want you to act like my girlfriend until we arrive in Seoul."

I looked at him weirdly. "Why?"

He smiled at me. "I thought it would be fun to do and play around since we will be full of stress for e time being. If we do this, during a shoot, we can look back at it, and have some strength to continue modeling! What do you say?"

He seriously made my heart ACHE.. for no apparent reason. Playing around? Somehow, I feel uncomfortable on how he phrased that. 

"Do you SERIOUSLY want me to act as your girlfriend that BADLY?"

He nodded furiously which made me sigh. Aogoo, what a life I have... TO THE POINT OF PRETENDING TO BE A GIRLFRIEND... -_- I was even thinking that life was getting better... After this, I wonder, will my life turn out nice??... Or get  worse?

I reluctantly nodded and he immediately hugged me. "Trust me, you won't regret your decision~ Oh yeah, and I will still tell you what Wooyoung told me after we arrive at the airport."

I hugged him back. Truthfully, it pained me to think it was an act, but I seriously feel a nice warmth filling my heart once he hugged me.

When I heard that I won't regret my decision, it made me question it too. Will I regret it...?

~ End of Yoona's POV ~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ihipeyou liked this chapter... I am seriously running out of ideas for this story... However, I will still update since you subscribers and readers are my strength in finishing it!!!

Thanks for reading~!!! :3