Oppa

I Do It For You...

It was finally Friday Teen Top and you planned on going to Hongdae after getting changed. Teen Top walk you to your house before proceeding onto theirs. You went and had a shower before picking out your outfit which consisted of; Denim shorts with black stockings underneath, a striped over sized sweater and brown ankle boots. Happy with it you waited for Teen Top to arrive.

All of you piled out of the two taxi's into crowed a Hongdae.

==============================

"Hyung, it's Friday can we go somewhere JEBALLLL??" Sungjong whined. "Aish Chincha! Sunggyu hyung lets just go somewhere...ANYTHING TO MAKE THIS ONE SHUT UP!" Sungyeol said pointing at Sungjong. "Come on you old Halabeoji." Woohyun added poking Sunggyu's side. "Urghh, fine where do you want to go?" Sunggyu lazily agreed. "Myungdong!" Hoya suggested. "Ani, Insadong!" Dongwoo said. "Hmmm How about Hongdae, there always something to do there." Myungsoo suggested. Everyone perked up at the idea, they all agreed and set out. Sunggyu lazily got up and went to his and Woohyun's room to get ready. "Hmmm hes moving slower than usual" Sungyeol pointed out. "I know what will put a bounce in his step." Woohyun said. he whipped out his phone and made the call. 

Just before Infinite set out there was a knock at the door. "Hmmm i wonder who that could be??" Dongwoo thought out loud. "Hyung why don't you get the door." Hoya said to Sunggyu, who shrugged and went and opened the door his eyes widening at the sight of Hyesoo in front of him. When Hyesoo got the call the she agreed straight away *I need to get closer with them, there the closest i'll get to Chunji i need to find out more.* She stratigically wore really short shorts and a patterned Tank top on top with a pair of wedges. "H-Hyesoo, what are you doing here." Sunggyu asked. "We invited her Hyung!" Dongwoo said. "I hope you don't mind Oppa, i though this would be a good opportunity for all of us to catch up." Hyesoo said with a sweet smile. Sunggyu smiled with renewed energy and agreed all of them set out together and arrived at the bustling Hongdae.

================================

Teen Top and you happily went around eating street food playing games and buy some clothes. "OMO! Jae min you would look HOT! in this!!!" Chunji said holding up a short, body tight, hot pink dress. You looked at it and instantly cringed the boys laughed at your expression as you violently shook your head. L.Joe on the other hand went around randomly his handed landed apon a simple casual dress he look at you then the dress. *This a nice dress...i wonder if Jae min would wear it?...she would look pretty in it.* His heart beat quicked and his cheeks warmed up at the thought you dressed up. He looked at you again the shook his head *Probably not* he put the dress down before walking over to the group. "OMO!" you pulled out an oversized sweater. "Do you like it?" you turned to face Minsoo. You smiled before putting it back on the rack. "Gwenchana, i have heaps." you said with a smile even though your heart tugged towards the sweater. "Aigoo, this girl come here." Minsoo dragged you back and held the sweater up against you. "Suits you" He said with a smile and took the sweater up to the cashier. "A-ani oppa there no need." you always felt guilty when people would spend money on you so you always refused the offer. Too late, Minsoo had already paid and all of you gathered outside of the shop, he handed to the bag with a fatherly smile. You couldn't help but let out a girlish squeal "GOMAWO OPPA!" you jumped up and hugged his neck he laughed and returned the hug. "YAH! i just realised...why don't you call us 'oppa'?" Neil said gesturing towards Chunji, L.Joe and himself. "Yeah, we're older than you too you know." Chunji said with a pout "Or you could call me 'yeobo'...jagia" He cooed while wriglng hid eyebrows. You rolled your eyes "Does really bother you that much?" you questioned. "YES!" chunji and Neil chorused while L.Joe stayed quiet. "Arraso." you said with a smile. They high fived. "Kaja! Chunji...Oppa!" you said with a smile. "DAEBAK!" chunji fist pumped the air and put his arm around as all of you trooped off together laughing and chatting.

==================================

Meanwhile someone saw the scene and was fuming. Hyesoo and Infinite had arrived at the store and instantly they all split up searching for their own taste in clothing Hyesoo strayed away from the boys into the ladies section. When she heard voices that she hadn't heard in a while. She turned around to find her precious...Chunji oppa! a smile crossed her face *Still as handsome as ever* she though while gazing at him. But her smile was replaced by a frown when she caught sight of you. *ARGGGHH SHES STILL HERE! this !* her insides went out of control when you said chunji's name and she fumed when she heard 'oppa' being put on the end. Chunji put his arm around you your group walked off *ARE THEY DATING!??? AISH CHINCHA!!!! I have to work fast* 

===================================

It was nearing 11 at night and all of you were getting worn out. Neil yawned and streached. "Lets get some ice cream before we go." He suggested. "OH! i know a really good place!" Ricky said excitedly and led the way. You arrived a small shop and a corner street the shop was coloured baby blue on the inside decorated with cute wall stickers. All of you trooped inside. "Omo, look!" Chanjo said pointing towards the counter. At that moment 7 boys turned around with their ice cream. *100%* you all thought. you recognised the two from your class *Jonghwan and chanyoung* your eyes trailed to another member he had wavy hair and looked a lot more matured compared to the others. He sent you a small smile. *Looks so...familiar* you shook the thought away the boys came up to guys and smiled. "Hi Teen Top!" one said with a cheery voice. Minsoo smiled "Anneonyhaseyo Rokhyun Hyung" everyone stared at him, Minsoo chuckled "They mean no harm" ever since Infinite Teen Top had been very wary when it came to making friends especially with other groups. All of you got your ice cream and exited with 100% you all went to a near by park and sat down getting to know each other better. Your eyes kept trailing towards the oldest, you found out his name is Minwoo. *Even his name is familiar but then again theres are lots of Minwoos like the Minwoo from Boyfriend and T.K from C-Clowns real name is Minwoo too...* You mind went into overdrive as you tried to figure out who he is. *Why is Jae min staring Minwoo...* a pang of jealously hit L.Joe without knowing. You felt someone nudge your side you snapped out of your thoughts and turned around to face L.Joe "You'll burned lasers into the guys if you keep staring like that" He said quietly. You let out a nervous chuckle. *Cute~* L.Joe ruffled your hair. happy that you focus was now on him instead of Minwoo.

=====================================

All of you waved as you departed from 100% ready to go home. Minsoo hailed to taxi's all of you split and piled in. You happened to be in a taxi with Chunji in the front, L.Joe, Chanjo and you in the back you unfortunately got stuck in the middle. Through out the ride the boys were making jokes and laughing and chatting. You felt yourself zoning out of the conversation with your head bobbing forward. At one point you couldn't fight the drowsiness any longer you let yourself fall forwards you were ready to hit anything in front of you instead you felt yourself swerving over to the left onto something more soft yet sturdy. Your eyes slightly fluttered open. You looked up to find L.Joe looking down at you with soft eyes. "Go to sleep" he said softly before he pressed you head onto his shoulder. Your cheeks blushed a soft pink as you let yourself fall into a slumber "Gomawo L.Joe...oppa" you managed to mutter. L.Joe looked down at your sleeping face. He smiled as he let his heart melt at the sight of your angelic profile *Oppa, oppa, oppa...* the word ringed in L.Joe head sending pulses of warmth throughout his body *oppa...that sounds about right* L.Joe thought with a smile. Chanjo who was silently watching from the side was smirking to himself.

=====================================

The taxi's dropped you all of in front of Teen Top's house. L.Joe slowly slid you off his shoulder before carefully putting his arms under you legs and back and slowly lifted you out of the car bridal style. You nuzzled into his coat in your sleep sending a wild blush up L.Joe's cheeks. L.Joe heard a sharp whistle. He turned around to find Neil smirking and wiggling his eye brows at him. He glared at him "Yah be quiet shes asleep!" he scolded in a hushed tone. Neil sent a cheesy smile his way. "Take her inside, she can stay here for the night." Minsoo said patting L.Joe on the back the boys let L.Joe enter first. L.joe softy lay you down on the couch on a pillow. He gazed at your sleeping face. *So peaceful, calm and beautiful.* his hand reached out to your cheek but he quickly pulled at back after hearing someone enter the living room as he uncomfortablely cleared his throat. Minsoo came in and draped a blanket over you.

He came and crouched down Next to L.Joe. "Byunhyun..." he said softy L.joe looked at him when he call him by his real name. "Do you by any chance..." *Oh crap! is it that obvious* L.Joe thought. "have you got feelings for Jae min?" L.Joe sighed knowing that this was coming nothing makes it past the great Bang Minsoo. Minsoo took the sigh as a yes. and pat L.joe on the back. "You've made a good choice." Minsoo said with a smile and got up and proceeded to his room. 

L.joe walked over to his room and looked back at you one last time a soft smile played at his lips *If this is what love feels like then yeah...Jae min- ah i think...I love you...*

=====================================

I think a blabbed a lot on this chapter do you agree??

and sorry again for not updated guys T^T