YOU?!

I Do It For You...

Saturday morning and your body was awake before your brain as you stretched and rolled around thinking you were in your bed but instead you fell onto the floor with a thump and a groan. Around you could hear hysterics of laughter. You opened your eyes to find All of Teen Top laughing even L.Joe was chuckling while Chunji and Neil were practically on the floor. *Stupid boys, stupid couch...* You grumbled as you hauled yourself up. You felt someone ruffle your hair you looked up with sleepy eyes to find L.Joe smiling at you "Gwenchana?" he asked. "Neh, I'm going to go wash up" you walked over to the bathroom where you got the spare tooth brush the boys kept for you.

You got out of the bathroom all freshened up and changed to find Minsoo on the phone. "Oh Neh hyung...Yea sure. Sounds fun...Arraso." He looked up and smiled at all of you. "Come on guys we'll be hanging out with 100% today." The boys nodded and Chunji scowled "Stupid girl stealing bastards..." he mumbled all of you chuckled under your breath while L.Joe shoved him into their room to get changed. You waited in the lounge as the boys came out one by one changed and ready to head out.

==========================================

After a couple of mintues all fo you arrived at a 2 storey cafe you all got your drinks and settled down by a window table on the top floor. All of you talked amoungst yourselves. You all heard a rustle about your table you all looked up to find 100% had pulled up chairs and had sat down with their drinks. "Mian, We're late." Minwoo smiled apologetically towards Minsoo. "It's fine hyung, So how are all of you?" Minsoo asked. "We're doing good, yeah sorry we're late this one had a trouble finding something to wear." Rokhyun said while shoving Changbum's head. "AAhh, Hyung jebal!" Changbum whined. "We should properly introduce ourselves, we didn't really say much at our last meeting." Minsoo suggested and looked at Chunji signalling him to first. "Hey, I'm Chunji." he grumbled. "Whats's with him?" Hyukjin whispered to Jonghwan but the rest of you heard him and chuckled. "He's just pissed cause he thinks you guys are taking all the girls at school, by the way in Ricky!" he said with an innocent smile. "YAH! you wanna die!" Chunji smacked the back of his head. "Nice to meet you, I'm Chanjo the maknae" he said with a small wave which 100% happily returned. "Hey guys! i'm Neil!" he said cheerfully. "I like this guys energy!" Rokhyun said and the 2 high fived. "Uhh yea...I'm L.Joe." he said with an awkward smile. "And of course then there me Minsoo, leader-nim if you will." he said with a proud smile the boy laughed at his confidence. Then all eyes were on you. "Umm, Hey guys I'm Jae min." you said intimidated by their stares. "Yah! stop burning holes into the lady! she doesn't like being stared at!" Minwoo lightly scolded the boys who quickly averted their eyes. You couldn't help but let out a giggle. "KYAAAAA! SO CUTE!" Rokhyun leaned over the table and pinched your cheeks. You held in a wince. "Ahh chincha! i doubt she likes being called cute as well." Minwoo said dragging Rokhyun back into his seat by the back of this shirt. One by the 100% went around introducing themselves soon all the boys were deep in conversation. You happened to pick up that Neil and Chanyoung were discussing who would be able to break chopsticks with their the fastest. You cringed and went into you own thoughts you eyes landed in Minwoo again. *How did he know that i don't like it when people stare and me AND i don't like being called cute...* you felt a tap your shoulder you look up and saw L.Joe "You okay? you seem totally out of it." he look at you with a concerned expression. "Yeah I'm fine, anythings better then joining Neil's conversation right now." you added the last part with a laugh. L.Joe laughed in agreement.

===========================================

All of you left the cafe in hope for ice cream since Minwoo was shouting them. All fo you picked one by one then it was your turn you declined but he insisted "You don't have to worry all the time, Cookie's and cream right?" he turned and asked for the ice cream himself before you could even reply *How does he know i don't like other speneding money on me? AND HOW THE HELL DOES HE KNOW I LOVE COOKIES AND CREAM?!!* you accepted the ice cream with a dazed expression. Minsoo nudged your side "Huh? right! Kamsamnida Minwoo- shi!" you quickly bowed. He laughed and patted your head "Always so respectful, it's okay you can call us all oppa!... well accept for Changbum, Hyukjin and Sanghoon of course." He said with a kind smile. "A-arrso." all of you headed off into the park to chill. You raced for the swings as soon as you got their and sat down on one and began swinging yourselves. You felt a force behind you and turned around to find Minwoo pushing you. You slowed down to a stop and looked up at him. "I see you still love the swing i see." He said with a knowing smile. Now you were really confused *How does this guy know stuff about me?! CREEPER STALKER!!!* you started at him in awe which was broken when you left a huge push behind you and you were sailing in the air again each push got harder and harder and you went higher and higher. You squealed at the sensation then it hit you...

5 year old Jaemin was in the park with her parents "Umma, Umma! can i go to the swing now?" you tugged you your umma's sleeve. She bent down you your level and you hair. "Arraso, but be careful okay?" he smiled her motherly smile. "Neh!" You cheered and ran you jumped onto the swings but you pouted sinced you legs would reach the floor you were sitting midair. All of a sudden you felt a push and you went sailing and turned around and saw your best friend as a child. 7 year old Minwoo was smililing as he pushed you. "Oppa! HIGHER!" you squealed as he did your bidding. 

2 years later...

[8 year old Jae min/10 year old Minwoo]  You were over Minwoo's house for dinner the parents were in the lounge enjoying some tea while you and Minwoo were in his room. "Jae min- ah will you miss me if i go anywhere." he asked suddenly. "Of course i will, who will i play with if you go." you said with a smile. "Jae min - ah I- I....I'm moving out Jae min some far away from here...in a week..." He looked at you for a reaction. His words hit you hard a tear slid down your cheek but you quickly wiped it away. You didn't say anything. You couldn't say anything, you knew if you did you would burst into tears and you didn't like crying. 

A week later you found yourlself waving as the Seo family car drove into the distance. Emptiness settled into your stomache and you burst into tears your appa gathered you in his arms in a tight hug. *Oppa left...who will i play with now, who can i talk to, now no one can protect me fron those mean girls and boys at school.* and sure enough you copped it when you returned to school.

But life went on you met the boys of Teen Top they taughted you to be as tough as you are now and your grateful for that.

You put your foot down and skidded down to a stop you got off the swing and turned around to find Minwoo standing there, his arms folded, a triumphant smile on his face. "It's about time!" he said with a releived sigh. "MINWOO OPPAA!!! YOU BASTARD!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!" you burst out and grabbed him by his collar shaking him. "YOU KNEW!?" all the boys had turned their head at the scene. "of course i did, as soon as i saw you! i was wondering how long it would take you." He pryed your hands off him and smiled. "Looks like you grew up to be a tough girl!" he said amused. You glared at him. All the boy's attention was on the two of you. You sighed an Minwoo put his arm around you and turned the boys. "Ummm, guys this is my childhood friend-" "BEST friend" Minwoo cut in. you sighed "Yes, best friend Minwoo oppa." The boys still stared at you. Minwoo began explaining your relationship while the boys listened in interest. L.Joe on the hand was glaring at Minwoo so hard. *WHO SAID YOU COULD PUT YOUR ARM AROUND JAE MIN LIKE THAT!!!ASDFGHJK!!!* he thought while keeping a cool exterior. 

=======================================

All of you headed home after a long day of bonding. You all reached your house. The boys said by and began walking off. L.Joe lingered behind. "Do you need anything L.Joe oppa?" you asked. "Ummm yea...I...Uhhh was- Ummm wondering...if ever...youandMinwoohyungeverhadfeelingsforeachother!?" He blurted out in one go. "Actually you know what NEVER MI-" he was cut off by your laughter, he stared at you in wonder. "HAHAHAHA you don't need to worry about any of the that L.Joe oppa i mean we were like kids at the time so their could have been no way, and even if their was I'm sure its gone by now." You assured him. L.Joe sighed in relief and ruffled you hair his eyes boring into yours. "Goodnight..." he whispered. You were sure you melted. "B-bye..." you managed to stutter. Look watched his figure fade as he left. You rushed inside and tried taming your heart which was still beating at a breakneck pace.

=========================================

As L.Joe walked away he bit his lip to stop from smiling so much *Minwoo and Jae min was nothing going on!* he cheered in his head.

===========================================

MIANIMNIDA *90 degrees bow* i havn't updated in ages! don't worry school is almost over hopefull i'll have more time to update then ^^