Welcome back...

I Do It For You...

Infinite walked into school on Monday to find the all the boys gossiping and the girls sneering all of a sudden everyones head snapped towards the gates, Infinite slowly turned around...*Hyesoo!...* they all thought. Her beauty is still there, her endless legs, flawless skin, dazzling smile. Sunggyu watched with complete disbelief as warmth filled his heart just like it used to. Hyesoo spotted the boys from the gate a and smirked to herself before plastering on a sweet smile and sauntered up to them. "Hello, long time no see boys...Hey Sunggyu oppa." she said cutely looking at sunggyu. "Hyesoo- ah are you really back..." Sunggyu asked still in disbelief that his angel was back. "Neh Oppa." She said and ran up to him and hugged his waist he responded and wrapped his arms around her. *Thats right Sunggyu your precious Hyesoo is back...but not for you...* Hyesoo smirked into Sunggyus shirt before pulling away. The bell went, signaling everyone to class and stopping Infinite from questioning Hyesoo any further. 

The boys found Hyesoo mixing in with some other girls at recess and didn't bother disturbing her and Sunggyu couldn't help but have a goofy smile on his face all day. At lunch the Infinite boys got their food and sat at their table only to be joined by Hyesoo a coulple of minutes later. Sunggyu gladly moved over and she sat down. "Sooo...Noona, what brings you back?" Sungjong questioned. Hyesoo giggled "Omo, Sungjonggie you almost sound like you hate me. Well I don't know actually i just felt like it i guess and i feel as if i have some unfinished business." Hyesoo answered vaguely even though she had it all planned out in her head...

When Hyesoo moved to the States with her now ex boyfriend she had every intention of coming back for one soul purpose...Chunji. She had dated Sunggyu before meeting Chunji of course but as soon as she saw him walk into that cafe, Hyesoo wanted him and what Hyesoo wants she WILL get. Who wouldn't want Chunji i mean the boys practically a model, but then she saw you...Huddling in close with the boys being free with them laughing smiling touching she saw Chunji put his arm around you and that's when she labeled you as an obsticale...just another thing blocking her way to Chunji... her next official target. As the year wore on Hyesoo eventually got tired of Sunggyu the boy was too innocent she thought, so she went of got another boyfriend behind his back...not only handsome but as rich as hell...so it wasn't a surpirse that Hyesoo accepted the offer straight away to go to the States and used this as the best excuse for breaking it off with Sunggyu. Sunggyu being the understanding man that he is accepted the break up with a thoughtful heart.

*At times like this i feel pity for you...But then i remember how naive you are* Hyesoo thought with a smirk as she ate her lunch with the other boys chatting around her.

It was almost the end of lunch. "Ummm, Hyesoo can i talk to you for a bit?...Outside?" . Hyesoo nodded and followed Sunggyu outside the two sat down at a bench to talk. Hyesoo already knew what was going to happen but went along with it anyway. "Ummm...Hyesoo-ah...i-ummm-i was thinking- since your back and all- that we could ummm b-be together?" Sunggyu stuttered out with an anxious heart. Hyesoo smirked on the inside know that this was coming. "Oppa..." she began innocently. "Mianhae... i only just got back and stuff...and i don't know how long i'm going to be here so i don't want to rush into things..." she said in her signature sweet voice. "But i hope we can be good friends oppa!" she said brightly. "I don't really have anyone else here but you guys." she added. Sunggyu up his sadness and smiled. "Of course Hyesoo, i wouldn't want to leave you either way...but if u ever need anything...you could always come back to me." Sunggyu added. "GOMAWO OPPA!" hyesoo smiled cutely and gave Sunggyu a hug. *SIGH**well this beats being away from her Sunggyu so don't be such a baby be thankful your still by her side.* Sunggyu though and did a little 'Hwaiting' In his head. *Thats right Sunggyu i need you uys if I'm going to get what i want* Hyesoo thought as the 2 walked back into the cafeteria

==============================

Thank you for being VERYYYY patient with me readers i know i havn't been updating T^T...i know this is a short update but i didn't want to keep you guys in the dark for too long and make you think i've abandoned the story.

i was thinking about changing/editing a couple of chapters to make some characters are more involved so i'll keep you  guys updated on that as it happens ^ ^