TWO || His Prescence

My Mischievous Husband

 


Taeyeon’s POV

“Yah Lee Jinki! Stop eating so much, you’re so heavy already” I placed his arms around my shoulder and support him until we reached our car.

“A-Ni-yo, I’ve been heavy because of you… and your delicious foods” his husky voice sounded down to my spines and shivered.

“Oh, we are finally here” I grab the auto keys and open the door and I pushed Jinki inside. I am going to drive for this night since Jinki is drunk. I reached the car belt beside him; it’s quite hard to reach since I got a small length of arms. And so suddenly he threw up right in front of my clothes, and expresses joy.

“LEE JINKI! THAT’S DISGUSTING” he is acting to be sleeping at the minute. I am relieved that the only thing gets vomited was my top shirt, and luckily again, I made an extra shirt right in my bag.

Our car windows are very tinted so I found no problem changing inside. I ed my blouse and put it in a plastic bag, letting out my purple laced bra. I saw Onew’s eyes open, and his signature smirk was shown through his lips.

“I should have touched that long time ago, if just my wife isn’t that sensitive” Onew smiled and I was embarrassed.

“Yeobo, turn your head around,” he actually turns it on the opposite way, he really respects me. I promptly change my blouse into a white plain shirt, and I begin working on the locomotive.

We arrived at our house, I twisted off the engine and quickly I approach Onew and start holding him until we got to our bedroom.

I changed my rig into my sleepwear, polka dot tank top and a pajama. I run downstairs to make Jinki a tea, which gets to speed up his metabolism. I quickly run upstairs and wake him up.

“Jinki-ah, I got you some tea, come up and drink this,” he beats up and drink the tea slowly.

“I’ll come back, I’m going to bring some warm water and wipe your body off” I lead him in our bathroom and went to the basin, pour some warm water in it. After that, I go in the bedroom again and I saw Onew had finished his tea.

“Yeobo, get up and I’ll wash you off,” he didn’t move an inch, he is probably asleep. I start ing his polo and stripped his top. I pressed the warm towel and start wiping his chest, arms and his ABS area. I am being embarrassed at the moment I wipe his body trunk. This is it, I can’t practically wipe his bottoms off and make a move, and then I catch up and fetch Jinki his pajamas.

“Why aren’t you going to wipe my bottoms off? Or even dare get it off?” Onew gets up and grab my wrist making me look towards him. With his squinty, bubbly eyes turns into a y, lustful one, his warm voice turns into a husky one making him look ier.

“Why would… I… even dare? It’s… not necessary” my voice is gradually shaking and I can’t see into his eyes that way.

He grabs me closer “Really? I think so,” I am staring down through his crimson lips and he hands me his signature smirk.

“Lee Jinki! What the heck are you doing” Onew just gave her a fresh grin.

“Lee Taeyeon” he whispered, his aspect was only inches from mine and the warmth of his breath lit me up like a taper. A rush of heat started in my chest and slowly spread throughout my body, reaching every last limb. I could feel his eyes watching my every move, from the slight twitch of my lips to the way my shoulder rose and fell as I breathed. 

 

No one’s POV

She wasn’t sure her heart had ever pounded so fast in her life, her palms become to sweat and her breathing becomes unsteady. While he locks his eyes through her lips and look into her eyes again. “I never noticed that you got a pair of those lovely eyes, perfect nose and this red yet kissable lips; I want to touch those so much,” he compliments while having a husky voice which makes Taeyeon feels ean argasm. She stared at him as he gazed back at her; his eyes burning with intensity of a thousand suns.

“I never noticed also, you got those long lashes” For a fleeting moment she wondered why he doesn’t notice it these days that they spent together. She wanted to know more about the guy she spent her life staring in front of her, a guy who is very naughty yet y sometimes. And more than anything, she wanted to feel his lips on hers.

He leaned forward slowly, his hand brushing the hair out of her lovely face. Just as the longing unbearable, his lips met hers. The warmth of his mouth sent a current through her body. Onew makes Taeyeon laid down through the bed, so Taeyeon threw her arms around Onew’s wide back and roaming around through his neck as she lost herself in his soju-smelled breath and his soft lips.  They were rough and smooth, they were perfect. He moved them around in circles and her heart swelled. His breathing was deep and loud in her ears.  Before he opens insert his tongue onto hers, he casually knocked out because of dizziness caused by the alcohol. Taeyeon smiled gently, as she gazed at his peaceful face thinking about what happen.

I Love you, Lee Jinki” she stated as she kissed his forehead, tucked him with a mantle. 

-Inserts Taeyeon’s ringtone- [Vanilla Love- Onew’s chorus part]

T: What is it, Kim Ki Bum?

K: NOONA! THIS CRAZY CHICK GOT SO DRUNK AND THEY LEFT ME WITH HER

T: Krystal-shi? Aigoo, drive her into her flat.

K: Are you serious?! I won’t do that; I’m going to let her sleep her in the club and leave her arse behind

T: You are the sick one, Kim Ki Bum! What if someone molests her?

K: Let them be, it’s worth it

T: -heard Onew moves- I’m hanging out BYE!

K: NOON-

Taeyeon smirked, and she lay down beside her husband.


 

5:00 am

Onew wakes up early, preparing for a special day. He takes a slight hangover and stingy lips, which make his head ache worsened.  Onew silently gets up without waking his wife; he securely covers her with a mantle. He goes down straight to the kitchen, pulling together some ingredients.

“Making Sundaeguk would be quite hard, so I should apply my best in it”

“No, I think I should add some fried chicken, no no no Onew, this is for your wife” Onew talks to himself while cutting out the veggies.

It last 2 hours for him to make a Sundaeguk for his wife, he puts it in a decent stadium.  While it’s hot, he quickly goes upstairs to wake his wife up. He knows that he really can’t wake her up that fast, so he decided to get a water basin, pour cold water in it.  He splashes it to her face, which makes the bed wet.

 

Onew’s POV

“LEE JINKI! WHAT THE HELL” she shouts, while I can’t stop laughing.

“This is the sole thing that can wake you up” still I can’t stop laughing.

“It’s not funny, you know,” she stands up and leads straight to the toilet.

I come near the toilet door “Gummy-ah! I’m only joking”

“Well, it’s not a good joke,” she is still mad.

“Aigoo, go downstairs after you change your clothes, breakfast is ready” I go downstairs and check if the Sundaeguk still hot.

After 15 minutes, she finally goes down.

“Oh, you’re here” she just did a fast glance to me then push aside.

I come near her, but she gets straight to the chair and eats her Sundaeguk “Yah! I’m sorry, it was just for fun” 

“I hate you,” she pouts and still ignoring me.

“I love you too” I smiled and hug her behind.

“Do you know what date is today?” I whisper at her.

“March 9” and yes, she is still ignoring me.

“Happy Birthday, Lee Taeyeon” I bring her birthday cake in the icebox, which I bought last 2 days ago. I love her priceless reaction; it was all part of the plan.

“I… thank you Jinki-ah, you don’t have to do this” she gently smiles.

“Blow the candles” she blows like a child.

“I’ve not been done heretofore, I brought another gift for you” I granted her this small blue paper suitcase.

“What’s this?” “Omo, a ring,” she examined it like a kid too, and she doesn’t know that I am recording her.

“Isn’t Pandora expensive?” she is still gazing at her crown ring.

“Aniyo, there is still one gift you haven’t seen yet” I point the paper bag and she saw it with her priceless face.

“Are you kidding Lee Jinki? A trip to Paris for a week?” she runs into me and embrace me while screaming.

“Stop crying, Gummy-ah” I squeezed her close.

“It’s just… this is overly much and I don’t know how I can reward you someday”

“I gift you because I love you, I am so lucky to have you in my life” I kissed her forehead.

“And Gummy-ah, I already called your manager a while ago, to inform her that you are going to be on a vacation with me for a week” she smiled and kissed me on the cheeks.

“Let’s go shopping, we don’t have time to tamp down some things, aren’t you aware that the flight is tonight?” she hurriedly goes upstairs, leaving me flabbergasted.

“Wait! Let me get a picture of you,” she poses with cute thumbs up.

 


 

At the Mall

“We should buy a paired denim outfit” opens up a suggestion and writes it in her tiny diary.

“Sounds good,” I concur, we reached this clothing store. She skimmed through the shop; I’ve been touching weird mannequins, then suddenly someone called me.

‘Hwang Mi Young’ (Tiffany)

J: Yeobosaeyo?

T: Jinki Oppa, will you fetch me later this afternoon?

J: I thought you were arriving next week? Why all of a sudden?

T: I’ve decided since I’ve missed everyone in Korea so much

J: About later, I won’t able to fetch you because me and Taeyeon-

T: Always Taeyeon, never mind, then, by the way why?

J: We are going to a trip to Paris for a week, since for her birthday celebration

T: Well, we can watch each other later on; I’ve got to run, I need to step on the plane.

J: Bye

T: Bye Oppa

I hung up, and then Taeyeon looks at me suspiciously. “Calm down Gummy-ah, it’s just Tiffany”

“Pshh, it’s just Tiffany” she mimics what I’ve just said, I just pinched her cheeks. “Aigoo, being jealous again, don’t worry I won’t ever replace you to someone; I promise” I squeezed her and she simply smiled at me.

After looking around, buy some things and outfits, we are finally done.

“I believed you were treating me to chicken?” I asked “I know, Yeobo” we cease at this eating house which their primary menu is CHICKEN.

 

No one’s POV

 They arrived at their home to unload the things they need to bring, clothes and underwear that are salutary for a week, make-ups and facial care for Taeyeon, toiletries and lastly shoes. They put on the matching denim outfit which Taeyeon bought. And today they are ready to proceed.

 


A.N || I've decided to update this story once of twice a week, any day; depends on me. Please continue supporting my story guys! Things are going to start soon, heartbreaks, happiness and mixed emotions chapterse will be added soon! Comment below about the part you like in this chapter, and please upvote if you enjoy it! I really need your ideas guys!

Please support my new OnTaeng oneshot! (Click the title below)

Picture Of You

Thank you so much for letting me apart of this story!! =^.^=