ONE || The Early Show

My Mischievous Husband

Taeyeon’s POV

My phone alarm rings up at 4 o’clock this morning.

I instantly sat up and turn it off, and then I turn my attention to my sleepy head husband, Jinki. We just got married last 3 years ago. It’s been years sincen then, and I can’t still stop fangirling through my husband though.  Things really get hard these days, more schedules, more overseas concerts; both of us can’t get much ‘skinship’ moments anymore.

I stared at his peaceful yet tired face, distorted and squeezed over the pillow. Dubu, such a cute naughty tofu, this is why I love him even more. I get out the bed and start doing my routine, as a responsible ‘Lee’ wife.

I go downstairs and started cooking an early breakfast for us, since we got both schedules together at first. Fried egg, 2 bacon strips, steamed broccoli and lastly, pancakes. I instantly go upstairs and wake Jinki up from his deep slumber.

“Jinki-yah~ Get up, breakfast is ready” I sat beside him and tap his shoulders. He didn’t even move an inch. I turned off the Air conditioner and open our curtains; he hates me doing this routine because it can usually make him wake up.

 “Yah! Jagiya! Can you please be gentle to me?” Bingo! He is now awake. I approach him and sat on his side again.

“Yeobo, our breakfast would turn cold if you would act childish right now, ” he just wanted a kiss that’s why, so I quickly kiss him on his cheeks and he just smiles.

“Arasso, I’ll get up, ” he instantly gets up on our bed and fixes it.

“I’ll wait downstairs, Arasso?” I get downstairs and wait for him to get down.

Moments later, he got down and he is topless with pajamas on, revealing his perfect figure.

“Wow! I’m so lucky to have you, Taeyeon” he already munches the food that fast.

“Next time, can you please wear a shirt and please, can you swallow your food slowly?” I’m being concerned about him catching a cold since this guy always gets sick.

“Nehhh Jagiya! ~” He follows what I say, so cute. We finished our food as soon as we can. I placed our dishes through the counter.

“Jinki-yah, can you please do the dishes for a while? I’m going to take a bath first and prepare your things since you always get ready fast” I approach him.

“No problem” he smiles with his eyes, then I gave him a quick peck on his cheeks, then I quickly take a bath and it takes like 30 minutes just for me to get out. I got out and surprisingly I was startled at Jinki who is brushing his teeth, I didn’t even expect him to be here. I wrap my purple towel around me securely as possible.

I cut him off rudely, “Jagiya, about having kids-“I just ignore him every time when he asked these questions.

“I told you Jinki, I’m still not ready just… I don’t want to talk about this anymore, ” he just nods quietly and I feel bad because I’m not ready yet to give his wishes at these times. As I got out from the bathroom, he pinched my arse and laugh; after that I start wearing what my assistant gave me. A black lace top and a floral skirt with a matching floral wedge, I started putting makeup on me and curls my grayish blonde hair. Jinki got out of the bathroom, water drops down his hair through his abuse, damn it Taeyeon. He just smiled at me and he actually chose to wear the clothes I prepared for him. Red and black stripe shirt, ripped skinny jeans and a black leather jacket with matching black converse, he looks so perfect. I wore what Jinki gave me last Christmas, black choker and a heart necklace which ‘T&J” engraved on it.

“Let’s go baby, ” he grabs the car keys and I hurriedly prepare my shoulder bag.

“I’m coming!” I heard him honking because we are running late, 25 minutes till 6:30 am.

(Inside the car)

-Inserts Taeyeon’s ringtone- [Vanilla Love- Onew’s chorus part]

Someone is calling from an unknown person “Yeobosaeyo?”I answer the phone call while staring weirdly at Onew.

“Taengoo-ah~ it’s me Tiffany” a smile crept on my face. It’s been a long time since I didn’t hear my long time friend's voice.

“How are you Tiffany? It’s been a long time” I replied.

“I’m going back to Korea soon” Tiffany excitedly announced.

I excitedly ask her while staring at my busy husband and he just gave me those weird looks “Oh really?! I’m going to look forward to see you, by the way when it is?”

“Next week,” she answered.

“I can’t get over the airport and fetch you; my schedules are fully packed because next week would be my new projects start” I answer worriedly.

“It’s okay Taengoo-ah; tell Onew if he got free time next week” she asked.

“Yeobo, do you have free time for next week?” I asked him

“Well, I guess so; let me ask the manager-nim about it,” he replied with his eye smile.

“He wasn’t sure” I tell Tiffany over the phone.

“Okay, just message me if he is free, I got to go now BYE~” she hanged up.

“We are now here, Jagiya” we stopped at this tall building ‘SBS’

He turned off the engine and get out of the car’s door, he opens my door. He made me face him and he fixed my fringe away from my eyes.

“Now you look better,” he smiled and I am totally fangirling inside me. He decided to give me a quick peck on my lips. Then a flash sound and lights came, paparazzi. I’m tired of them, then he grabbed my hands, then we run through the elevator. We reached the interview place and we saw our respective manager and assistants, we separate because they need to fix ourselves before we face the cameras.

After 15 minutes, we are ready.

 

Author’s POV.

Onew and Taeyeon both sat on this pale, green couch and their hands locked each other. The MC starts the show.

-An actual scene-

MC: Welcome to SBS ‘Real Couple Things’ show, we got a big guest today came from the popular group, which they are famous not only in Asia but all around the world!

“Annyeong haseyo, So Nyu Shi Dae Taeyeon imminida” Taeyeon bows gently with a smile.

“Annyeong haseyo, SHINee Onew imminida” Onew greets with his signature smile at the audience.

-Audience applause-

MC: Woow, you guys were married for 3 years right?

“Dehhh” Taeyeon smiles at the MC with respect.

MC: Isn’t it too hard for both idols to keep their relationships stable? I mean packed schedules, overseas concert.

“It’s really quite hard to be separated from the person you love sometimes, we are not like the other couple who had a perfect relationship though; we suffer a lot of fighting and problems too” Taeyeon gently answers the questions.

MC: Aigoo, what are the common problems that both of you encounter a lot?

-They both looked at each other’s eyes-

“Actually, I guess we were so tired and exhausted; small things like ignoring each other, we make it big” Onew response.

“Yes, and actually sometimes; Onew gets jealous every time” Taeyeon chuckled, while Onew squeezed her arse secretly.

“Jinki-yah, stop playing~” Taeyeon was startled about his move.

MC: Aigoo, these two are so sweet and kind of unique play of kinship.

-Taeyeon laughs while leaning at Onew’s chest and Onew’s hands over her small waist-

MC: This time one of the audiences will ask you some questions.

Audience (A): Taeyeon unnie~ what is Onew-shi favorite food?

Taeyeon glances at Onew and smile “He really loves fried chicken more than me”

“Aniyo, you could me my fried chicken and I’ll love to eat every. Pieces. of. you” Onew winked towards his wife and Taeyeon gently pinch his chest about his naughty behavior.

MC: Things are going intense -laughs-

Audience (B): Hwang Tiffany will be back next week, according to reports after her 4 years of hiatus, and there is a rumor, that the reason why Tiffany unnie goes on hiatus because of Onew-shi. Is it true or not?

Onew takes a quick glance over his sad wife and smile.

MC: The question is too much pers-

“Those rumors aren’t true, the reason why Tiffany-shi goes on hiatus because she needs a long time rest and you know she likes traveling right?” Onew proudly answer.

Audience (C): After for being married 3 years, are both planning to have kids?

“Actually, Onew likes to have a basketball team, and I don’t have any plan to have one right now or maybe... I’ll never” Taeyeon gently explained and Onew was left speechless and sad.

“I… respect her decisions” Onew silently response and smile awkwardly.

The show continues while Onew is kind of in a bad atmosphere at the moment. Being spaced out at the moment, because of what Taeyeon suddenly said.

-After the set- (At the backstage)

After Taeyeon and Onew give thanks by bowing, Taeyeon felt something strange about her husband.

“Yeobo, are you okay? You seem strange, earlier you were too naughty and being playful and now you are spacing out” while touching his forehead, checking if he is feeling ill at the moment. Onew suddenly grabs her hands away from him, strong grips were hurting her small wrist.

“You… Ugh, never mind” Onew calmed down a bit, he gently let go of his strong grips on his wife’s wrist. Then he gets out of the backstage, leaving Taeyeon dumbfounded. Taeyeon silently cried, thinking what did she done. She never saw Onew like this before, deadly glare, strong grips. She wiped her tears and checks what is her next schedule, pre-recording at MNET Show with her group mates, Girl’s Generation.

 

At SHINee’s backstage

Onew was startled “Yah! Onew-hyung you’re already 20 minutes late” Maknae Taemin shouted concernedly, Onew just humbly smiled.

“I got an early show scheduled for me before this” Onew replied.

“Let’s start the dry rehearsal now!” Min Ho gently tells his team members. They got out in the backstage, and start the dry rehearsal as soon as possible. 6 hours later the concert starts.

After the World Tour concert of SHINee, they got an After Party to celebrate the successful tour.

Onew picks up his phone and called His wife.

T: Jinki-ah~

O: Where are you right now?

T: I was outside the company’s building, I’m about to wait manager-nim to pick me up, waeyo?  

O: I already told you, right? Don’t ever go outside the building when it’s raining or snowing? It’s cold and you’ll catch cold soon; and I already told your manager that I am the one who’s going to pick you up.

T: Waeyo? Where are we going?

O: Our party, I’m already on the way; I’ll be there for about 15 minutes.

T: Jinja, Arasso; Drive safely Yeobo, the road is kind of slippery.

O: Noted, saranghae Lee Taeyeon.

T: Saranghae Lee Jinki -hangs up-

After 12 minutes, he already arrived.

Taeyeon gets inside his car and Onew start driving.

“Jinki-ah, about earlier, I’m sor-“he cut Taeyeon off.

“Nope, don’t be sorry, It’s my fault though” Onew placed his hand over Taeyeon’s hand and he securely put it together.

 

At the venue

They spend the night wonderfully by singing at the karaoke, eating some foods, chatting with their girlfriends. A girl came up the venue.

“Krystal-shi, you’ve came!” Taeyeon gets up from her seat and hug her.

“I’m a little late, my apologies” Krystal bows at her.

“No, it’s okay” the staffs and the members welcomed Krystal warmly, except for Key.

“Yah you witch! Why are you here?” Key welcomes her with his attitude.

“Wae, I am invited by your sister” Krystal fights back.

Key shouts at her sister “Noona! Why did you do that?”

“Why Kim Ki Bum, everyone is welcome here right? Now Krystal-shi you can go and sit right beside Key” Taeyeon gently persuades her.

“Aniyo Noona! You know we don’t like each other, right?” Key rants, but both of them ignore him.

Onew and Taeyeon are talking about what happen for today and some things. Gradually, Onew kept drinking alcohol and Taeyeon is being stressed because she can’t stop him for doing so. Till Onew was knocked out by the alcohol, she knows what will happen next. Her husband would be neither naughty for tonight, which troubles her.

Taeyeon shouts horridly “ANNNNNDWAAAAEEEE! ~”

 


 

A.N || After 2 years, I finally update. Sorry guys, well I'm going to update this every Wednesday of the week. If you like it, please upvote and subscribe, it'll be much appreciated. Comment below and share the best part you like in this chapter!