THREE || Fangirl

My Mischievous Husband

The two arrived safely at the airport.

Let me carry it for you” Onew gently grabs Taeyeon’s bag.

“Oh, it’s Tiffany!” Taeyeon shouted as she ran to her long time best friend.

“I miss you so much Taeyeonnie” Tiffany hugged her best friend

“Hi there Onew!” she ran up to him and gives him smooches on his cheeks, he avoids her suddenly.

“Woah, we need to go now Tiffany bye! See you soon” Onew runs to her wife, leaving Tiffany dumbfounded.

“What’s the meaning of that, Lee Jinki?”  Taeyeon furiously said.

“Calm down baby, there is no other meaning than that, we are just friends”  Onew faked his smile towards her.

Many paparazzi had been capturing their private moments outside the airport. After a few hours waiting, they finally get inside the plane.

“It’s going to be a long day” Taeyeon sighed as she knows that she will be spending sitting in the airplane for 12 hours.

“Just enjoy the flight baby; I’m always here if you need something” Onew placed his head on her shoulder. They both spend their time together sleeping inside the plane peacefully. After the airplane lands in, they are both having jet lag feeling. They hurriedly get a taxi cab to go to their next destination, Hotel La Tamise. Which they actually planned to stay for a week; it’s a wonderful hotel that they can relax in.  After 45 minutes, they finally reached their final destination for the day.

“You go check in” Onew playfully ordered Taeyeon around, and a gentle smile crept on her tired face. She approaches the hotel receptionist to check in. After 10 minutes, she is done.

“We are in room 1203, let’s go little chicken,” she carries her small handbag and Onew is the one who is carrying all of their stuff. They take the elevator; their room is on the 8th floor. They open the door with the given keys. They were amazed by the night view of the big window, which they can really see the Eiffel Tower  closely.

“Wow, it’s so beautiful” Taeyeon can’t believe what she was staring right now, her dreams were gradually granted by her husband; she quietly sobs.

“You are the most beautiful for me, Lee Taeyeon” Onew carefully cups her cheeks, and wipe her tears.

“I…Don’t know how to pay you back” Taeyeon muttered between her sobs, he just smiles at her.

“No, you don’t need to do that; this is just because…I love you” Onew kissed her forehead, and smiled. She just hugs him, and doesn’t know what to do, but cherish the moment. She is still sobbing into his chest, making his denim top wet; until she falls asleep in his arms while standing. “I…Love…You Jinki” he smiles.

“You know my response, Taeyeon, I love You too”

Onew’s POV

I peacefully place her on the bed and cover her with a blanket, and gaze upon her peaceful face. I really feel so lucky to have her in my life. I traced her eyes using my fingers, through her lips, “You’re so beautiful, my wife” Suddenly she jolted up and started staring at me,

“What? Is something wrong?” I asked her curiously, and she is starting to be emotional.

“I almost missed the updates,” she starts sobbing.

I wiped her tears from her cheeks “Updates about what?”

“Updates about your fan sites, you know I always save your pictures onto my laptop; so right now I need your laptop because I didn’t bring mine,” she cheekily smiled, I sighed and threw her the small pillows right into her face. One thing also I love about her, is being a psycho one.

“Aish no, you’re being childish right now; I suggest you to go to sleep, we are too tired right now” I stand up and start ing my denim and change it into a plain white shirt and a fitted boxer.

“Fine then, making me use my iPad more,” she is starting again, being stubborn. I start unpacking our things and organize them, clothes in the cabinet, toiletries in the bathroom, shoes on the shoe rack, “Gummy-ah! Where should I put your make-ups and face cleanser stuff?” I asked her.

She pulls out one of her earphones on her ears “What? Oh, put it in the bathroom” she goes back, laying down the bed, watching something.

“What are you watching?” she showed me her iPad, ‘hot Onew’ (on the search bar)

“What is this OMG LEE JINKI? TEASING ME WITH YOUR SEE THROUGH BACK AND TEASING ME WITH YOUR ABS?” she’s gone crazy and I just stare at her with my poker face.

“OMG So cute, let me take a picture of you,” her DSLR camera came out of nowhere.

“Aish, stop it; change your outfit into a comfortable one” I gave her clothes which I got earlier in her suitcase. I continue organizing our stuff until I’m finished. I got directly into our bed and lay down beside her. I noticed something amazing; my wife isn’t wearing a bra.

“Gummy-ah, why aren’t you wearing your bra?” I asked innocently, to be honest it makes me excited even more.

“It’s quite annoying to sleep with a bra on” insert my evil laugh.

“Aigoo, it’s so cold,” I’m waiting for her to hug me, part of my plan; she just throws me the blanket and focus back to her iPad, watching more videos about me. I started my plan, and I call it ‘Aegyo Sulk’ which I turn back to her.  “Goodnight,” I told her

“Fine, I’m going to sleep,” she put her iPad away and back hugged me. I’m feeling her chest pressing on my back, I love it. So I turned around and hug her tight, pressing her chest more. How lucky I am; and I kissed her forehead. “I love you, baby” “I love you too, Lee Jinki”

 

Tomorrow would be another day for us to cherish. Our Journey to Paris would start soon. I’m sure tomorrow, she’ll love my surprise.

 


I know guys, a very short chapter I'm sorryㅜㅜㅜ I'm going to update next week I hope OMG. I love you guys! please support my story till the end! More twist soon.

Please comment guys, what do you think about this chapter? Please SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE!

Hehe Funny chapter!!