Why me?

Ikemen Desu Ne?

 

“Oh-ha-yo-u!” Jin merrily woke up the other members as Manabu had already woken up. Yes yes, all of them slept in the hospital, in Manabu’s room.
 
“Ohayou.” Byou playfully smacked Jin on the arm.
 
“Itteee~~~~” Jin squealed.
 
“No no no no no no, I said I want it with TOMATO sauce. T-O-M-A-T-O, TOMATO SAUCE.” Kazuki was ordering lunch for the members.
 
“Ah, I slept for so long..its 12.42 pm already.” Rui stretched his arms high up and his pink, strawberry hair.
 
“Me and Kazuki woke up early ne Kazuki-chan?” Jin as usual talked with the tone he uses.
“Yeah right. We just woke up 15 minutes earlier than them.” Kazuki rolled his eyes as the members had all started laughing again.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“WHAT.THE.HELL?”
 
“Come on, you are my only hope….you are so pro at..”
 
“Oh no, I am not..i-i-i-i-i-I can’t…even though……. it is temporary!”
 
“Come on Yui, you are one spontaneous guitarist. I know my niece pretty well. Ah come on, nothings gonna go wrong even though you’re a girl….it’s not like you are gonna spend a lifetime with them?”
The uncle of the young teenager folded his arms and raised an eyebrow which showed off a question mark.
 
“A-a-ah, hmm alright.” Yui groaned in dismay.
 
“Finally, get ready .. pack your bags and lets go to the auditions…it’s gonna start at 4 sharp.”
 
“Wait a minute! It’s an audition and how do you know I am gonna get selected?” This time she folded her arms and waited for a good response from her uncle…..the manager of SCREW.
 
“You have potential and the skills…and I know your love for SCREW…i also know that you can play their songs well…so its better and they ARE gonna choose you coz they ain’t gonna waste time on someone else who doesn’t know how to play their songs. Am I right?”
 
“Hmm hmm fine..” Yui blushed a bit since he mentioned ‘your love for SCREW…’ but she had a lot to worry about that she had to think about it twice before going, but her uncle grabbed the chance while she had accepted and dragged her and her belongings to the auditions…..together with her Sadowsky cherry guitar.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“I am gonna go to the audition room…your contestant number is 69, so wait for your turn ya?” Her uncle, Iwamoto smiled at her as he left upstairs to the audition room to check on things with the members.
 
Yui sat down, she was already nervous. And yes she had already been ‘transformed’ to look like a guy by her uncle. Sadly, for the sake of the auditions she had to cut short her long, silky, slightly wavy black hair. Seeing all the people there, she had no hope even after all what her uncle said to her.
 
“Contestant number 69 please come in to the audition room.”
 
Yui let off a smile as she noticed who the speaker was, it was Byou. She took her guitar and walked towards the audition room hoping everything turns out to be alright. 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She could see her uncle at the back miming some words to her, ‘Ganbare, Yui.’
 
“Okay, lets see.. Yui is your name..correct?” Kazuki asked as he gave off his usual charming smile.
 
“Hai.”
 
“UNiTe’s vocalist has the same name as him ne?” Jin whispered to Byou while Rui asked her to begin with what she has got to impress them.
 
Hajima ru koto no nai kimi no…
Kurikaeshi koware ta neiro ka yugan de kiko enai
Nee, bukiyou de hetakuso de migatte de junsui kimi no neiro wo kika seteyo?
 
With the most beautiful voice and the most awe-ing guitar skills she was gifted with, she had left the members in an awe as she ended Brainstorm so amazingly.
 
“YOU ARE SELECTED!!!” Jin jumped up and down with joy while Byou simmered him down.
 
“Who are you to decide everything, there are many more contestants left.”
 
“OH MY GAAD! Let’s just tell the other contestants that we are busy and call an end to the auditions.”
 
“Yui, you are our new temporary guitarist.”
 
Yui giggled, un noticed by the members, as she saw her uncle partying behind them and seeing that the members were proud to have her as a temporary member.
 
“You’re coming with us in a few minutes, you brought your belongings right? Get ready and wait downstairs.” Byou winked at Yui with a smile which showed his cute dimples.
 
“Hai, arigatou gozaimasu!” Yui bowed down to them.
 
“No no no, no need…we need to thank you.” Kazuki replied.
 
“We got such a cute, little, chibi member ne? Oh yes, I am gonna call you chibi from now on.” Jin said playfully as he and the members left the room.
 
Before Yui could leave her uncle came to her and gave her a big hug since he was so proud.
 
“Well done Yui, you were so happy a few minutes ago but now you seem so worried? Maa-maa, let’s go downstairs, your suit case is downstairs na? Let’s go get it.. and yes, be careful not to let any member find out that you are a girl, okay…I have told the stylist Naomi, to help you out anytime you need and yes, use this mobile whenever you need help from me or from the stylist and also to contact the members and try not to use your own mobile and keep it switched off, got it?” Her uncle whispered these to Yui and she replied with a yes. 
 
She was already too concerned about living with the SCREW guys, even though she felt like the happiest girl in the world a few minutes ago….after all, it was SCREW that she is going to spend 6 whole months with…