Chapter 7

SEOUL (Where Our Love Story Begins)

Jessica and Tiffany enters the house. They starts smiling all the time. Krystal whose home already looks the with wide smile and disbelief look. Jessica is hugging her bag and smiling like crazy. Tiffany is humming with a wide smile to the kitchen. Krystal kinda doesn't believe what she just saw but she thinks the date is ended well.

"Eonnie, for sure, why are you smiling like an idiot? Something happened in the dinner?" ask Krystal.
"Nothing happened..."
"So tell me why you're smiling like this."
"Is it illegal to smile? I'm just in good mood."
"Ah. You are crazy eonnie."
"So do I." said Jessica.

Krystal hasn't gave up. She comes to the kitchen and see Tiffany is pouring orange juice while humming. She shook her head and moves towards Tiffany. She drags Tiffany to the living room and sit her beside Jessica.

"Okay. You both has to tell me what happened really. You girls are smiling like idiot and nobody tell me why. I can't bear it anymore, I'm really curious and I can't stand of it!" Krystal shouted.

"No need to shout Krystal~ lalalala~ I'm just in good mood, right Jessica? Dododooo lalala~" said Tiffany while humming. Then she goes to her bedroom, leaving Jessica and Krystal in the living room.

"Stop that humming eonnie! Tell me whyyyyyy!" said Krystal. "Krystal, this is your eonni's business, you don't need to know. You're still under age." said Jessica. "What the? Under age? I think it's you eonnie, you're smiling like idiot, like children who gets candy from their mother!" Krystal said and she's starting to show aegyo. "Stop that aegyo Krystal. I hate it really. I'll tell you why. But you have to shut up and give no comment." ordered Jessica. "I will eonnie I will!" Krystal shuts up and smiling widely and sit beside Jessica.

"Sooo... I meet again with Donghae and Siwon." said Jessica.

"What? I think you hate them. You said that they called you a monster."

"I told you to shut up. So, when I and Tiffany were searching for menu, they came into. The place are crowded so they didn't get any table and chair. You were gone so the waiter, wait, I mean Kris, ordered them to sit with us. I just allowed. And then..."

"What happened next eonnie?!"

"We started to talk. They're fun really. They like to chat and they're funny! The boy with yellow shirt... mm I forgot his name.. Wait.. YEAH! I mean Siwon! He's quiet but has charisma!"

"You like him?"

"I don't know. I think no. He's handsome, I admit it, but he's not my type. I think he starts to be closer with Tiff."

"So, who do you  like?"

"I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I can't say if it likes or not, but... I mean, Donghae, umm, I..."

"Just say it eonnie. I'll help you to describe your feelings."

"I think he's cute and handsome..."

"WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Shut up Krystal! Don't you dare to say this to Minho or I will seriously kill you!"

"I'm not scared!"

"I beg you Krystal! Wait. Do I like him?"

"I don't know, its your feeling eonni. If you feel butterflies in your stomach, when your heart beats faster when he calls you, when you always want to see him, when you can't leave him, when you miss him, I think the answer would be yes. You like him. Do you feel that?"

"I feel butterflies, my heart beats fast. I want to see him, but do I really miss him? If I say I don't miss him, what's the answer? Half like half not?"

"You're really stupid. Find the answer. You don't miss him? I'm not sure."

"I think I miss him."

"Go text him. Just a simple text like good night, or thanks for the dinner, or whatever!"

"I forgot to ask his number."

"YAH! Huh. Now go away, you better sleep. I'll ask Minho to bring them over here. Good night eonnie!"

"Okay, eonnie will sleep. You have to sleep right now too. Bye Krystal, sleep tight!" Jessica hugs Krystal and kisses her in her forehead. Then, Jessica goes to her bedroom.

 

Tiffany POV

What am I feeling right now? Is this called love at the first sight? Do I love him? But why?! I just see him twice and I love him? Its impossible Fany-ah! But people often says there's love at the first sight... Uh, I'm gonna be crazy! HEY! He said that he's schooling at Seoul National High School, wow there's could be a chance for me to meet him! I have to text him! I take my iPhone. WAIT. I don't ask his number!

 

Siwon POV

"Minho. Can you do me a favor?" I asked Minho.

"What's that hyung?" Minho answered.

"You said, you know Krystal right? Mm.. Can you ask her something? Ummm"

"Just say it!"

"I mean umm, can you ask her Tiffany's number?"

Minho wides his eyes. He looks me with disbelief face. What happened to him really?

"Why so sudden hyung? I mean, why?"

"I just want to text her. That's all."

"You like her?"

"...."

"Just say it to me. I'll keep it as secret. There's nothing wrong with loving girl. Even I can set a date for you! I know Krystal and I think she can help you to get closer with Tiffany!"

"I think yeah..."

"As what I said. You fall with her hyung!"

"Yeah... I think yeah. She's beautiful. I have to get closer. What if she doesn't like me?"

"You have to be brave. Wait. I'll call Krystal."

"Okay."

Minho calls Krystal to get her number. What if Tiffany doesn't like me back? What should I do? I lay down my back to the sofa and turn on the tv. I take the remote and change the channel. But I can't focus with the movie. My mind is full of Tiffany. I rushed to my bedroom and take my laptop. I sign in to my Facebook and searching for Tiffany's. But there's too much Tiffany accounts. Think Siwon... Think... AHA! I opened Minho's page and search Krystal in his friends list. I GOT IT! Jung Krystal! I open Krystal's page and search Tiffany's.

I scroll the mouse and seriously scan the list for name of Tiffany. I scroll to the list which starts with T. But I don't find any. I scroll up again and find one. Hwang Tiffany. Is it her? Her name is Hwang Tiffany? I open it and open her photo albums. YEAH! THAT'S RIGHT! I add her as my friend. I send message to her. 'hey tiffany, i'm choi siwon :) thanks for the dinner yeah... hope we can meet again :) good night, sorry for disturbing :D'

"Hyung, this is Fany's noona number."

"Okay, thanks Min! You owe me dinner!"

"Just leave it! Good luck with your Tiffany hyung! Just say to me if you need something. I sleep okay. Bye!"

"Bye, thankyou so much Minho!"

I dialed her number. I wonder if she's slept already since she doesn't pick up the call. When I just about to press cancel button...

"Yeoboseyo? Who are you?"

 

 

A/N : how is it? my first fic! i will add haesica moments in next chapter. and also a bit of sifany. i love both<3 comment and subscribe. thankyou sooo much my lovely readers :)