Chapter 6

SEOUL (Where Our Love Story Begins)

"Lets sit here Eonnie. Yeah as you said, the decoration is really nice. I love it! Hmmm I wonder where are them?" Krystal mumbles. "Where are them? I think this dinner is just for three of us." Jessica said. "Yeah I mean the waiter who can speaks English, I mean him." Jessica and Tiffany nod.

"Ahjumma, where's Kris?" Jessica asked. "Wait I think I have met you. Hmm, are you the foreigners?" They smile and nod. "So you both can speak Korean now? And who's she?" The ahjumma points on Krystal. "Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma, I'm Krystal. Jessica's little sister." The ahjumma smiles and gives them the menu book. "So what do you want to eat pretty girls?" Jessica blushed a bit. "Ah, you're pretty too ahjumma.." They three search the food until Krystal's mobile rang.

"Wait for a moment eonnie. I'll go outside." Jessica nods.

"Minho, where are you?!" Krystal asked softly. "I'm in front of the restaurant. Do you see me? Yeah!" Krystal waves her hands. "Okay Minho, so lets Siwon and Donghae enter and let's search another restaurant!" Krystal end the call.

"Hyung, I want to go to toilet first. That's the restaurant. Bye!"

Minho left and Siwon also Donghae enter the restaurant. The restaurant is crowded. Kris, the waiter comes to hem. "Hyung, what about you sit with those girls? They have 2 more chairs. Tonight is so crowded." Donghae nods. "Okay." Kris let them to walk in front of him until he notices who are those girls.

"Jessica, Tiffany?" Kris asked. "Oh hi Kris!" Tiffany said. "And you?!" Siwon and Donghae both said. Kris looks them. "Do you know each other? Ah it's great. Just sit here hyung." Siwon shook his head. "Ani. We'll find another restaurant. Sorry for disturbing." When Siwon is about to leave, Donghae grabs his hand. "Andwae, we'll sit here. Thank you."

"Let's sit Siwon." Donghae takes a place beside Jessica and let Siwon sits beside Tiffany. "So I don't know we'll meet you here."

"Me too." Jessica said. "Krystal just asked me to go here." Siwon cut her. "Minho too." Tiffany adds, "So are they set this?" Donghae continued, "And they both gone."

They four laugh. "So you both have ordered the food. Let's eat then." Donghae said. Siwon, who doesn't like to sit there, become more comfortable. He eats nicely and talk a joke. "So Jessica, Tiffany, where are you schooling?" Tiffany answers him. "Seoul International High School." Donghae surprised. "Really? We're in Seoul National High School. Why you two in international?" Jessica answers. "We're foreigners." The boys understand and nod. "So that's why you look mixed Fany."

Tiffany a bit surprised. Her heart beats fast in the way Siwon calls her 'FANY'. "Umm yeaah, I don't think so about that Siwon-ssi."

"I'm sorry about yeah in the mall. And I think we four becomes friend, right? So let's drop the formal. Just call me Siwon. How old are you Fany?" Siwon asked. Tiffany's heart beats faster. "Umm, I'm 16 this year." Siwon nods. "Okay, call me oppa then. I'm 17 this year." Tiffany nods and says, "Okay oppa." Siwon doesn't know what he's feeling but he likes the way Tiffany calls him with her husky voice.

"Jessica, I don't need to know how old are you, but I'm really glad if you call me oppa." Donghae said nicely. Jessica feels butterfly in her stomach. "Okay o--pp-a." Jessica even stuttered.  Donghae smiles and pinch Jessica's nose. 'Oh she's so cuteee' thought Donghae.

After the dinner, the boys pick the girls to Jessica's house. Tiffany's dad is going to New York along with Jessica's parents. She doesn't like alone so that's why she lives in Jessica's house for a while.

"Good bye oppa! Thanks for a dinner. I think we can go somewhere again." Jessica said. 'She's nice.' thought Donghae.

"Okay! Good bye Jessica!" said Donghae.

Tiffany waves her hands to Siwon and Siwon automatically caress her hair. "Good night Tiffany! Take care!"

Finally the boys go home and the girls enter the house. In their mind...

I think I fall with Jessica!!!! OH DAMN why I didn't ask her number! -Donghae
Siwon oppa is so cooool, he caressed my hair! -Tiffany
Donghae oppa is really nice and lovely! -Jessica
I have to plan a free day for me and Fany to go somewhere! -Siwon