Chapter 8

SEOUL (Where Our Love Story Begins)

Donghae POV

I can't sleep. I always be reminded with the image of Jessica. She looks like princess. Charming and gorgeous. I shouldn't be that pabo really. If I just ask her number... How to meet again with her! ARGH. It's so annoying! I call Siwon. I wait for a moment...

"REALLY WITH WHOM IS HE CALLING TO RIGHT NOW."

I throw my phone to the bed and get my way to the kitchen. I take some wine and go back to my room. BEEP BEEP... Is it Siwon?

"Yeoboseyo?"
"HELLO OPPA! Do you know me?"
"Jessica? You sound like Jessica."
"Huh seems you're falling with my eonnie. This is Krystal..."

"What? Not Jessica? Your voice... is just same with Jessica!"
"Yeah, but our face doesn't look same."
"So, waeyo?"

"I just want to ask something... Don't be shy, just answer my question araso?"
"Wait, where did you get my number?"
"Minho. Now listen. Do you feel something when you near with Jessica eonnie?"
"Is that the question?"
"Yeah, and there's still another questions. Answer now."
"Hmm... I think yes."
"What do you feel?"
"I feel like I don't want her to leave..."
"WOOHOO so sweet!"
"What's the other question?"
"I think I don't have to ask more, I just want to give you the best gift ever."
"You like me?"
"PABO. YOU WISH. Do you want my gift or not?!"
"Yeah, just say it."
"Hmm, what about eonni's number? If you don't want, I can"

"WHO SAID I DON'T WANT?! GIVE ME!"
"I'll text you!"
"Okay!"

Krystal just sent me her number. I feel really happy to get it. I wonder if I should call her or just text her... I decided to text her. Slow down Donghae, no need to rush.. My mind said it.

hey jessica! i'm donghae ^^ remember me ryt? ahaha just want to say thanks for the dinner :) good night, sleep tight jessica! oh yeah, mm what about go out sometimes? i just want to know you more :)

I switch off my phone and go sleep with wide smile in my face.

***

Jessica POV

I couldn't sleep. I'm still thinking of Donghae. I really wish to have his number. BEEPPP BEEPPP.

hey jessica! i'm donghae ^^ remember me ryt? ahaha just want to say thanks for the dinner :) good night, sleep tight jessica! oh yeah, mm what about go out sometimes? i just want to know you more :)

Donghae texted me? What the? Really?! OMOOO I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. Umm, what should i reply.. What about 'your welcome'? But its too simple... He wants to know me more?? Does it mean he likes me? Andwae Jessica! You can't set your hopes to high! It will be really hurt when you fall! But does it mean....

hi hae oppa :) of course i'm still remember you. we just got dinner earlier. how you get my number? ahh, i want to say thanks too. it's great! you too oppa, have a nice dream 'kay? ^^ go out? why not? ^^

I feel realllyyyyy happy! I wait for a moment, but there's no reply for him. I assume he's slept already. I rush to Tiffany's room and knock it fast.

"TIFF, OPEN IT...."

But she doesn't open it. I wait in sofa in front of her room. She hasn't slept yet. She's talking with someone, but whom? I wait for her to open the door.

"TIFF!" I knock it. Finally she opens it.

"Waeyo Jess? I think you slept already." she drags me to her bedroom. "How can I sleep really. I keep thinking on Donghae!" She wides her eyes. "Really? Me too! I keep on thinking with Siwon! You know, he just call me!" I can't believe it. What a relief! My eyes turn bigger. "WOWW CONGRATS THEN! What did he say?"

*flashback*

"Yeoboseyo.. Who are you?"
"Hi Fany, I'm Siwon!"
"Oh hi oppa! How can you get my number?"
"Ah, its not important really."
"Hahaha.. What do you want to say oppa?"
"Umm thanks for dinner. I really enjoy it!"
"Me too oppa. You don't sleep? Its late already oppa."
"I should be the one who ask you. Why you don't sleep?"
"Haha, I just can't sleep."
"You have to sleep. Take a rest, ne? You can be sick if you don't get enough of rest."
"I will oppa. You too. Good night!"
"Good night too Fany!"

*back*

Author POV

"Siwon oppa is so sweet!" said Jessica. Tiffany nods.

"Why you come here?" Tiffany asked. Jessica shows her phone to Tiffany.

"See this Tiff! He just texted me!" Tiffany's eyes turn big.

"OMOOOO, look he just typed 'i just want to know you more'! What does it mean Jesss!" Jessica shook her head.

"I don't know Tiff. Wish me good luck."

"As always Jess!!"

Jessica and Tiffany sleep together in Tiffany's room since they will have lesson tomorrow. They sleep with smile in their faces.