Mask Party~ Part 2!

I Won't Say I'm In Love

JinYoung saw you a few minutes later and approached you.

 

''HyoRi~ah!Y-You're...gorgeous!''

 

''Oppa!Hahahaha...kamsa...'' You were blushing so badly.You couldn't control your heartbeat! You thought he was going to hear your heartbeat...

 

''Um...care to dance?''

 

''S-Sure...'' You smiled.He seemed really pleased and happy.You danced for almost an hour and after that most of you left the club and went down to the beach.You were saying jokes and playing music.Even though nobody was drunk,you all looked like you were.

He loved watching you laugh and smile...one joke came after the other until you couldn't breath from laughter!After an hour of fun and laughter,Mimi suggested to all of you to dive into the sea.

 

''Mimi are you crazy?It's freezing cold!'' You complained.

 

''C'mon,unnie! I'll hug you!'' she said with aegyo.

 

''Noona! COME OOOOON! IT'LL BE FUUUUUN!!!'' Daesung was shouting with aegyo as well.

 

''Well,I'm in.'' JinYoung said and then he turn his eyes on you.

 

''W-What?'' you asked.

 

''HyoRi,come on.It'll be fun.I can keep you warm.'' JinYoung suggested smiling and you blushed.You were so happy when he said that and you really wanted to scream ''YES YES YES'' but you knew you couldn't just say it like that so you said just an ''Oh,ok...let's go.'' so you all dived. You actually had doubts and you were just standing out of the sea when suddenly JinYoung came from behind,lifted you and threw you in.

 

''Aaaaah! OPPA! I-I-I-It's f-f-freez-z-zing c-c-cold!!!!''

 

''You'll get used to it! Come on!''

 

Suddenly after his action you remembered something he did when you two were in kintergarten.

 

-FLASHBACK-

''Hyori?What's wrong?Why are you crying?''

 

''Oppa...*sigh*...he stole my teddy...''

 

''Wait here...i'll get it back.''

 

''Oppa! A-Are you ok? Are you hurt?!''

 

''Yes,i'm alright.Here! I got it back for you...i don't want to see you cry again,araso?''

 

''A-Araso,oppa!'' *kisses on cheek*

 

''Let's make a promise,Hyori!''

 

''What promise,oppa?''

 

''Once we become adults,let's get married!''

 

''Really,oppa??''

 

''Aha!I'll love you and protect you from everyone!Promise,araso?''

 

''Araso!''

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

''Hey,Hyori...remember when we made a promise?''

 

''Huh?...i..i remember...''

 

''I want to keep it.''

 

''Wha--?''

 

''I want to keep it.Once we become adults,let's get married.I'll love you and protect you from everyone.Promise,araso?''

 

''A--....Araso,oppa!''

 

He started coming closer to you and he touched your lips with his and kissed you softly.You were not cold anymore.You enjoyed your kiss and kept remembering everything he used to say about your future wedding.It felt like a dream.He still wanted.He still wanted to marry you.You may did not knew it but...you were his everything...