Mask Party~ Part 1!

I Won't Say I'm In Love

2 hours later you went home.You greeted your parents and they asked you about your first day at school.Of course the first thing you said was about JinYoung.They knew everything about him and they really liked him too,as they knew him since he was a little child.After that you went to your room and turned your laptop on.You singed in facebook.That's your picture.

You had 87 likes and 53 comments.Of course there was JinYoung's like and comment there;) Just 2-3 minutes after you logged in,JinYoung messaged you.

 

JinYoung!:Heyaa:D

 

HyoRin~:Annyong oppa:)

 

JinYoung!:How was your first day at school??:)

 

HyoRin~:Booo~Riiiing xD

 

JinYoung!:hahhahaha XDD Well...are you going to the mask party??...

 

HyoRin~:Yup! U??

 

JinYoung!:Aha:D Great!...what are you gonna wear? i want to reconize you  easily:)

 

HyoRin~:I'm gonna get dressed as an Indian Princess:) u?

 

While you were waiting for a reply,you went to your closet to  see your outfit.That was it.

You really liked it but you also felt shy wearing it...it was veeeeery revealing!While you were looking at it suddenly a facebook reply popped out.

 

JinYoung!:I'm gonna wear Luffy's (one piece) outfit:) I'm sure you'll be beautiful:D

 

HyoRin~:Thanks oppa:3 Gotta go now...dinner time:) bbb:*

 

JinYoung!:Byee~~Saranghae...

 

Before you closed your laptop you saw the last message...''saranghae''...what could that be?You were thinking about it all day long...even when you went to sleep...it was 10 o'clock at night and suddenly your room door knocked.It was Mimi!

 

''U~nnie!''

 

''Mimi! What are you doing here?''

 

''I came to sleep with you! I want us to get ready together for the party tommorow! Look! My outfit!''

 

''Wow it's really nice,Mimi! I love it!''

 

You explained everything to Mimi -about JinYoung- and she was really happy about you! You two kept talking for about 3 hours when you finally fell asleep.You woke up first at 12 o'clock.It was Saturday.The party day.You couldn't wait!You wished hours would pass quickly so that it would go 9 o'clock in no time! When it was finally time you two got ready and went to the party!You immediatly spotted JinYoung...That was his costume.

You also saw Daesung and TOP oppas!

You had a great feeling about that party...