First Day!

I Won't Say I'm In Love

It's the first day at high school after summer break and the school director is telling you where your classes are.You are at A3.So is your crush,JinYoung and your besties MinHoo,TOP and Daesung.You go to you class and decide your seats.

 

''Unnie!C'mon let's sit together!!'' MinHoo was shouting.

 

''Yah,MinHoo!I think my ear drum is dead...Ok,ok let's sit there!''

 

''Yeaaaah~Je-lly!I'M gonna sit with Unnie!!!'' She was saying with aegyo to Daesung and TOP,your besties.

 

''Don't get so excited,Mimi!The seats change every 3 months!Next month,noona's mine~''Daesung said laughing.Mimi was MinHoo's nickname.Daesung decided it but you all liked it so you kept it. ''Hyung,let's sit behind them!''

 

''Kay,Dae....sit down already!'' TOP oppa was shouting at Daesung because he was jumping around like a 5-year-old baby.

 

About 10-15 minutes later you all had decided your seats.JinYoung,your crush,was sitting right in front of you with his best friend,Sandeul.He turned back and greeted you.

 

''Annyong,HyoRi~How was your summer?''

 

You blushed.You haven't talked all summer and you really have missed him.''It was really nice,kamsa oppa.How about yours?''

 

He seemed dissapointed in this question...''Mine...wasn't that great...i was aloneee!I was with my grandmum...boooo~ring!''

 

You laughed.He seemed really happy that he made you laugh.He always does.That moment,your new teacher entered the room.

 

''Hello,children.I am your new teacher,Mrs.Lee.We will be together this year and i hope we'll have a great time.''

 

After that,you were given your books and then the first day was over.Daesung suggested you should go to a cafe today since from tommorow,you wouldn't have so many chances to go out.Yup homework!You all agreed and went to Latte World for a milkshake and some pizza.You were discussing for your first day and then suddenly Daesung said something.

 

''Soooooo,noona!How did it feel?Seeing JinYoung after 3 months?Nice,huh?''

 

''Oppa!Stop...it was...n-nice...''

 

''Oh,guys!I forgot to tell you~Tommorow is a welcome-high-school-life-mask-party!Will you come?I'M SO GOING!''Mimi said suddenly.

 

''I'm tottaly coming!''Daesung shouted.

 

''I'll come too...probably.''TOP said right after that.''How about you,Hyo?'' He asked.

 

''I don't know...maybe not...''

 

''Oh and,JinYoung is coming as well.I asked him and he said yes.OH! And he also asked if you would come and i said YES!AND i told him to ask you to dance...he said...he would do it anyways!!!''

 

''MIMI! WHAT DID YOU DO?!?! OHMYGOSH...''

 

''NUNA! NO,SHE DID SOMETHING AWSOME!It's a GREAT opportunity for you two!''

 

''Huh?....you say?...then...i might come...''

 

''Good...what will you guys wear?I'm gonna get dressed as Zoro from One Piece.'' TOP said.

 

''Good idea,Hyung!Well...i'm gonna wear...Oh,i found it! I'm gonna wear Riku's outfit! From Kingdom Hearts! OH NO WAIT! I GOT IT! NOEL! FROM FINAL FANTASY!!!!'' Daesung shouted.

 

''Hm...i'm gonna get dressed as Lightning Farron!I love her! How about you,Hyo?''

 

''Well...i have an idea.Indian princess.What do you say?''

 

''I like it~'' Daesung said.

 

''Same here.'' TOP replied.

 

''I like it too!Well,i can't wait for tommorow!!!!''