Memories...

I Won't Say I'm In Love

You were so happy.He haven't forgotten.He remembered your promise.He wanted to marry you after all these years.He never forgot....about 1 hour later you all got out of the sea and ran towards the fire to warm yourselves.He hugged you.He  could see how cold you were so he took his Luffy shirt off and covered you.

 

''O-Oppa,what about you? Won't you get cold?''

 

''A knight must always care for his princess and you're my princess since we were 6 years old.''

 

''Oppa...i...missed those times...''

 

''So did i but,it's never too late.We can make new and better!''

 

''But...why now?All of this time i felt like--''

 

''Like i have forgotten?How could i ever forget our promise?''

 

''M-Mianhe...i'm just...stupid...''

 

''Of course you aren't!You're the most smart and beautiful chibi in the world!''

 

''C-Chibi?You still...--''

 

''Yes.I still remember your nickname.The nickname i gave you.'Even if you are not Korean,you have the most cute chibi face i've ever seen'.That's what i said,right?''

 

''R-Right...you remember all those things...i-i thought you have forgotten all of them!''

 

''How could i?How could i ever forget this little chibi face and those big,brown and green eyes?The little princess i have always protected?Silly chibi...''

 

Tears started falling down your cheeks.You were so happy yet so scared that it could just be a dream...He saw you...He lifted you and started walking to the beach

 

''Oppa...''

 

''Everytime you cried i lifted you and we used to come here.Then i kissed you for the first time...remember?We both thought it was gross but you just said 'oppa i don't care.If the kiss was from you i don't care if it's gross or not'.Then you asked me to kiss you again.We were 8,right?

 (JinYoung didn't wear glasses xD)

 

Now we are 16...Ten years since we met.8 years since we first kissed and now it all comes back...''

 

''Oppa...i need to say something...I-I never stopped loving you...Not ever.Boys kept asking me to go out with them but i just didn't want to , because you were and still are the only one i love.10 years.I could never say it but now...i did''

 

''Silly chibi...why do you think i forgot about you?Did i have any other girlfriend?No.I loved you.I still do.I want you to be my girlfriend.I want you to be mine.''

 

''I always were.'' That were your last words before you kissed again.

 

                                                               THE END