Never Thought

First Kiss

"Seohyun~ah! Answer your phone or I'll answer it!" Hyoyeon angrily said to her roommate.

After their secret date it Japan (that was later on known by her unnies), she didn't contact Yonghwa nor answered his messages or calls. She even asked her unnies to ignore Yonghwa too.

"You can't ignore him forever, you know. He's your boyfriend." Hyoyeon sincerely told her.

Seohyun nodded. "I know. It's just that..." Seohyun deeply sighed. "..I can't...now."

After what she said before she closed the door, she knows Yonghwa wants to ask more. It wasn't really much of a big deal but she felt shy for some reason.

---

CNBLUE had their Korean comeback and they'll be performing on Music Core. We all know that Taeyeon, Tiffany & Seohyun are the MCs for the said show.

"So I heard CNBLUE will perform on MuCore today." Tiffany said to Seohyun.

Seohyun felt her heart beat faster. She doesn't know what to do. She's hoping that they won't see each other. She knows she can never hide but she wants to hide for now.

"Maknae!!!!!" Taeyeon quickly closed the door. They're in their waiting room.

Seohyun was startled. "Waeyo?"

Taeyeon locked their door and catched her breath before starting to speak. "He....whew....he's...."

"JUST SAY IT!" Tiffany annoyingly said.

Taeyeon grabbed the nearest chair and sat. "He's going here."

The two were confused. "Who?"

"Your boyfriend."

"Oh my gosh, Seohyun. You better hide!!!"

Seohyun panicked. She never wanted to hide from him. More than anything, she wants to hug him for they haven't seen each other for weeks. But she can't see him right now...not now. "Where should I hide?"

"Closet!!"

"It's so small! My hair would be a mess!"

"Do you want him to see you or not?!"

Upon hearing that question, Seohyun quickly opened the closet and hid there. After that, Taeyeon unlocked the door.

After a minute or two, somebody knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

"Annyeong!" Yonghwa informally greeted them.

"YA! We're your sunbae. Shouldn't you be more formal?" Tiffany complained.

Yonghwa just laughed at her. "So where is she?"

"Who?"

"My baby, who else?"

The two girls cringed their nose. "Ya, are you trying to make us envy the two of you? She's not here." Taeyeon exclaimed.

"Where did she go?"

"I don't know. She said it'll be for a while but she promised to be back before the live broadcast." Tiffany quickly thought of an excuse.

"And you're not worried?" Yonghwa said.

Tiffany laughed. "YA! I know you're her boyfriend but our maknae is already grown up. She knows what she's doing waaaay more than Taeyeon."

"YA!" Taeyeon slapped her arms.

"Anyways, you should go. We're going to get ready so.......yeah."

Yonghwa felt disappointed and said, "Okay. Just tell her that I came by to check on her."

The two nodded and Yonghwa left.

After a few seconds, Tiffany told Seohyun that he's already out. Taeyeon made sure he won't be able to go in by locking the door.

"You know I hate lying." Tiffany told her.

Seohyun hugged her two unnies and said, "Thank you! Really...thank you!"

--

The live broadcast began and as soon as Yonghwa knew MuCore's starting, he stood up and went to check if Seohyun was present.

And there she was, the girl she missed so much, doing her MC job, playfully hosting with her unnies. Yonghwa thought it was a beautiful sight for him.

But it was different for her. Rather than liking it, she loathes it. He was distracting her from being focused on their hosting. She felt so nervous..more than the usual.

After seeing Seohyun, he felt relieved. Why did you go out? I missed you. He quickly went back to their dressing room to prepare.

As soon as he saw him left, Seohyun felt better.

"PLEASE WATCH ♥!" Taeyeon, Tiffany & Seohyun said in unison. It's a longer break for them so they sat on the chair to get ready again.

"Seohyun~ah..." Tiffany whispered to her.

"Ne?"

Tiffany pointed to the next performers. It was none other than CNBLUE. Seohyun panicked again. She avoided eye-contacts with him saddening the vocalist.

-

After their performance ended, Yonghwa didn't look at her and left the stage. Seohyun felt that he wasn't in a good mood just by listening to the way he sang. Was it because of me? She felt guilty.

Other artists performed and Seohyun forgot about the incident already. She happily greeted her friends and politely bowed at their sunbaes. She was happy...or at least she was trying to look happy.

-

After they ended the live broadcast, Seohyun and her unnies were interacting with their fans before deciding to go back to their dressing room.

"ANNYEONG! Always be healthy!"

-

While they were on their way to their dressing room, they saw four guys going the other way(probably outside).

Tiffany and Taeyeon tried to hide their maknae but it really didn't matter.

Yonghwa and his dongsaengs just bowed at them and left.

Seohyun was about to cry but she stopped herself and ran.

"SEOHYUN!" Taeyeon and Tiffany shouted but it was of no use. Seohyun didn't mind them and quickly went to their dressing room.

After hearing that, Yonghwa felt his heart breaking into pieces. Yes, he did that to let Seohyun know his disappointment but he didn't know it would hurt her so much. When he looked back, they weren't there anymore.

Yonghwa gave his things to Jungshin and said to s, "Just wait for me outside."

Jonghyun grabbed his hands. "Hyung, you can't just go to her. People might noti---"

"I HAVE TO." He said with authority and left.

-

*knock* *knock* "Seohyun~ah! It's us! Open the door!"

After hearing it was her unnies, she opened the door.

"Mianhae..." are the only words her unnies said to her.

Yonghwa was with them at the back. Seohyun had no choice but to just go back to her seat.

Taeyeon locked the door to make sure they won't get caught.

Yonghwa felt bad. Seohyun's still a baby...his baby. He tickled her annoying Seohyun even more.

"Don't..."

He tickled her even more.

"YAAA!!"

After Seohyun l0oked up, Yonghwa gave him a peck on the lips making her unnies look back.

"We didn't see anything...we didn't see anything..." The two quietly whispered to each other.

"Sorry for ignoring you." Yonghwa told her.

"Sorry for ignoring you too." Seohyun told him while tears were falling from her eyes.

Yonghwa quickly wiped it and hugged her tightly. "I missed you soooooo much."

Seohyun cried even more and said, "You don't know how much I missed you too."

Taeyeon and Tiffany can't handle it anymore.

 "You two continue your cheesiness. We'll just guard outside." And they went out.

Taeyeon made sure she locked the door. "Just open it when you guys are done." *wink*

"Why did you ignore me for weeks?" Yonghwa asked her.

Seohyun didn't answer. She's embarrassed about it.

"You're not going to say something? Answer me or I'll give you a loooong kiss."

Seohyun punched him the face and said, "Don't you dare."

Yonghwa laughed and said, "So, tell me..why?"

Seohyun gathered her confidence and then finally let it out.

"It's because of what I've said the last time we met."

Yonghwa laughed making Seohyun feel more embarrassed.

"YA!"

Yonghwa tried to stopped his laughter. "You made me miss you so much just because you said I wasn't your first kiss? Aigoo...that's why I love you." He gave Seohyun a kiss on her left cheek this time.

"YA! Jung Yonghwa! Stop it!" Seohyun felt annoyed but happy at the same time.

"Yes, ma'am." He laughed at his girlfriend. He missed her so much. "So? Why don't you tell me know?"

"What?"

"About your first kiss?"

Seohyun felt shy. She didn't want to tell it to anyone again.

"Well it was during---"

"Yonghwa! Seohyun! Open the door! Faster!

Seohyun quickly opened the door. "Waeyo?"

"Yonghwa! Go out! Manager oppas are here!"

All of them panicked. Yonghwa wasn't able to properly say goodbye but it's a good thing he left before SNSD's managers came in.

"Anything happened?" One of the managers noticed that the girls looked a bit worried.

Tiffany used her eyesmile and said, "Why would there be a problem? We're just worried by how we looked a while ago."

"Why would you guys be worried? You're always pretty!"

The three laughed thinking they successfully changed the topic.

"Let's go now! You girls should get some rest. Schedules have been hectic."

---

The girls were already on their car, going home after their schedule ended.

Seohyun was about to take a nap when she received a message.

"Meet me. Han River. Now!" Yonghwa texted him. Usually, he sends the message to Tiffany but he seems a bit in a hurry.

"Wait. We're just heading home..." She quickly replied.

"Looks like you have a textmate." Manager oppa .

Seohyun quickly denied it. "Aniyo~"

-

"Be sure to lock the doors before going to sleep, okay?"

"Oppa, you always say that, how can we forget?" Taeyeon complained.

"Just wanna make sure...is that a problem? Anyways, I better go now. Take care!" And their manager left.

By the time their manager left, Seohyun asked "Unnie, can I go out?"

"But we just got here!"

"Don't you wanna rest?"

"Aren't you even exhausted?"

Taeyeon and Tiffany kept asking her questions.

"I know!" Seohyun shouted making the two stop talking. "I want to rest but..."

"Yonghwa wants to meet with you?" Tiffany guessed and she nodded.

Taeyeon , "Aigooo~ It's love, what can we do? Go. Before we change our mind."

Seohyun hugged them and said, "Thank you! I'll go now! Bye!"

---

"YA! Why did you want to meet up when we just met a while ago??" Seohyun complained at Yonghwa.

He answered her by hugging her and sealing a kiss on her lips. "But how can I resist you? I missed you so much!"

Seohyun just smiled at him.

Yonghwa handed her a goguma chip and an orange juice. "Here, eat. I'm pretty sure you're tired from work."

She nodded and replied, "Yeah, and you made me go all the way here to give me goguma chips." she naturally leaned on his shoulder.

--

They shared stories about what happened when they weren't seeing each other.

"So many things happened, right?" Seohyun realized how time flew so fast.

"Yeah." Yonghwa answered shortly.

They were just cuddling for a few minutes until Yonghwa finally broke the silence.

"Seohyun~ah..."

"Ne?"

"Tell me more~"

"Huh?"

"..about your first kiss."

Seohyun froze. She really didn't want to tell him.

"Well..." she deeply sighed and continued. "It's not a big deal."

Yonghwa tickled her. "YA! If it's not a big deal then go tell me the whole story."

Seohyun laughed hard. Yonghwa longed for that smile.

"But seiously, tell me about your first kiss."

After gathering her courage again, Seohyun told him the story. "It was during elementary..."

Yonghwa laughed again making Seohyun feel embarassed.

"WHAT?!" Seohyun shouted at her.

Yonghwa tried to control his laughter "It's nothing. And then?"

"Well, it happened fast. He just gave me a rose and then kissed me."

Yonghwa blushed. Seohyun noticed it.

"Waeyo~? is it too cheesy?"

"Ani~ Where did it happen?"

"Hmmm.." Seohyun tried to remember it. "If I'm not mistaken it's on a park."

"What's the name of the guy?"

Seohyun couldn't remember. "I really don't know him. He just happened to kiss me.."

"Were you on Jeju-do that time?"

Seohyun was shocked. She was sure she never told Yonghwa about it. "Yes. How did you know?"

Yonghwa blushed even more and said, "I was your first kiss."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAAAY! It's done! し(*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*) /// I'm so happy right now :)) Did you guys like it? I hope you did ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ Comments are encouraged...I wanna know your opinion about it :D Plus, subscribeee ♥ I'll love youu if you do :""""> Thanks for reading my fanfic! Kindly read "Dreamgirl" too :) BTW, sorry for making it short, it was supposed to be one chapter only but yeahhh. :))