What Really Happened

First Kiss

Seohyun was confused. "W-wh-what do you mean?"

---Flashback

"Joohyun~ah! Be careful, you might trip!"

"Ne~ omma!"

Seohyun was happily running around the park. Their family went on vacation at Jeju-do and they decided to go to the famous park there.

"Annyeonghaseyo!"

Seohyun turned her back. "Oh." She didn't know what to say. "Annyeonghaseyo" *politely bows*

"I'm Jooyeon." The girl smiled at her.

Seohyun smiled back. "That's funny. I'm Joohyun."

And the two girls laughed about it. Seohyun was so happy to meet a new friend while on vacation.

"Where do you live?" Jooyeon asked her.

"Seoul. My parents and I went on vacation."

Jooyeon was amused. "Waaaa...daebak. You're from Seoul...is it pretty there?"

"Not as pretty as it is here." Seohyun assured her. "How about you? Where do you live?"

"Here."

Seohyun was now the amused one. "You're lucky. You get to live in a peaceful and beautiful place."

They talked for a while and played when Jooyeon's mother called her.

"Jooyeon! Let's go back! We need to clean up before Mr. Lee arrives!" Her mother called her out.

Seohyun knew what was going along. Jooyeon told her that they're working as maids for a very wealthy family. They're not the typical rich family that looks down on poor people. They, instead, help them and as much as possible, finds them a permanent work.

"Looks like you need to go home now."

Jooyeon nodded. "It's great to meet you. I hope we'll meet again in the future." *smiles* "Annyeong Joohyun!"

"Annyeong Jooyeon!" And she left. Even though it was only for a short time, Seohyun kinda felt sad when she left.

"Aigooo...what's wrong?"

Seohyun looked up and saw her mother sitting beside her. "What's making my daughter sad?"

She shook her head and said, "It's nothing omma. My new friend just left and I just felt sad."

Her mother smiled. "You're such a sweet girl. Come with me, I'll introduce you to a kid." she grabbed her daughter's hand and went to where her husband's sitting.

Seohyun and her mother was puzzled. "Uhh..omma? Where's the kid?"

"I'm not sure either. Honey, where is---"

"Oh, the kid ran away after you guys were approaching nearer." Her father explained.

"Well that's weird. Joohyun~ah, just sit with us for a while, okay?"

Seohyun smiled and politely nodded.

After a few minutes of talking, a silhouette of a kid appeared behind her father.

She tried to look at the kid but failed. As she went closer, the kid ran away. The ever persistent Seohyun, of course, followed.

She was able to grab the hand of the kid. "Excuse me."

The kid finally looked up and saw the glowing face of Seohyun. He tried to hide his cheeks that was blushing.

He eventually gave her a rose.

Seohyun smiled and said, "Thank--"

She wasn't able to finish what she was about to say for the boy kissed her. The boy ran towards his mom out of embarrassment.

Both kids' parents saw it and felt shy. Seohyun froze to where she's standing.

"Aigoooo, mianhae. I didn't see that coming." The mom of the kid apologized to Seohyun's parents.

Her parents just laughed and said, "It's okay. Kids nowadays..." *laughs*

---

And an awkward silence occurred.

Seohyun can't believe it. "B-but...how is that...why did you..."

Yonghwa's cheek is about to burst. "I also don't know how I felt at that time."

"Why did you kiss a random kid?" Seohyun asked him.

"That's not random." Yonghwa explained. "When you and your parents arrived at the park, I saw you and thought you were pretty. I just like you."

Seohyun laughed. "That's still random. Just because you find someone pretty doesn't mean you have to kiss her." *laughs*

Yonghwa became shy and so Seohyun more.

"I bet you've kissed a thousand girls because they looked pretty."

Yonghwa defended himself but wasn't successful and so the only way to stop Seohyun is to...

"Aigooo..this kid. I know you just want me to kiss you again." and so Yonghwa and Seohyun's lips met again.

"This time, it's not random."

The night's still young and so....you conclude it ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this will clear things up. ^^ LOL @ the forever simple-minded Yong :)) Sorry if this is short...really short. I just had to clear everything about their first kiss. I hope I did. Woohoo~ don't forget to subscribe! ♥ I'm currently working on my other ff(dreamgirl) and will make another short story(like this, probably) but instead of YongSeo, it'll be SeoKyu ^^ My OTP's YongSeo but I ship many Seohyun-pairings LOL :)) Anyway, I won't add a chapter anymore, I swear :)) Thanks for loving this one! :) Although I find it weird that this got more subscribers than dreamgirl(which is still on-going & yeahXD) , THANK YOU :*