So It's....?

First Kiss

For many YongSeo fans, it was heartbreaking to see the couple leave the show - it was the same for Yonghwa and Seohyun. People won't suspect them of being in a real relationship for they are required to be together as a married couple. But now, it'll be hard for the two of them to be like that again. They should act like it was only for work...but how could they when they're just starting to be officially in a relationship?

 

It's been 2 years already since the popular YongSeo couple ended their virtual marriage. Since then, fans of the couple were hoping for projects that involves the two being together. Unfortunately, there were only two instances - one was their live performance of Banmal Song in Japan and the other one was when Yonghwa and Hyoyeon replaced Tiffany and Taeyeon as MuCore MC for a day. Nothing followed after that. More than anyone, Yonghwa and Seohyun were the most disappointed. Not known to the fans, Yonghwa started courting Seohyun one week after the couple divorced on the show. After one year, Seohyun finally accepted him in her heart. CNBLUE & SNSD members knew about it and promised to keep it a secret - especially from their managers.

 

"Seohyun-ah~" Tiffany whispered. They're at the waiting room in one of the TV stations in Japan.

"Yes?"

"Yonghwa texted me."

Upong hearing that, Seohyun stood up and panicked. "What did he say?" she whispered back.

"He was asking if he can meet you after our schedule." Tiffany tried to lower it down more.

"Just say yes and delete the message immediately!" Seohyun whispered but sounded like shouting.

Tiffany hurriedly texted. "She said yes. Send details." Yonghwa knows that when Tiffany's texting like this. They're out or in a schedule. It's through Tiffany that he's sending his message while Seohyun is sending her message to Jungshin chingu.

-

"She said yes! She said yes!" Yonghwa shouted at his bandmates. They're staying in a hotel near their solo concert venue.

"When are you going to meet her?"

"Later after their schedule."

"How are you going to meet her?"

Yonghwa can't respond. He never thought he could get this far. Most of the time, Seohyun rejects her invitation.

"I'd just disguise myself. I don't know. I'll do anything."

-

After SNSD's schedule ended, Tiffany quickly grabbed Seohyun, making Taeyeon jealous.

"What are you going to do now?" Tiffany whispered while looking around, making sure that there are no manager oppas near them.

Seohyun answered her in a straight face, "What do you mean?"

"The date! Remember?" Tiffany whispered but a bit louder this time.

"Crap! I already forgot about it! What should I do???" Seohyun panicked again. "Di he say where are we going to meet?"

"He replied but I didn't get it. He just said 'Set A'. What's that?"

Set A...Set A...hmmm...I've heard it already..."AH! I know where it is!" Seohyun loudly said making her other unnies look at her.

Tiffany covered Seohyun's mouth. "Sssssh!" Seohyun removed it immediately.

"Sorry~" She whispered. "Anyway, unnie, can you cover for me?"

-

"Sorry for being late. It was so hard to escape manager oppa~"

Seohyun arrived at the said meeting place 30 minutes late. They're in disguise but they're already familiar with the "disguise".

"Aniyo~ It's okay. I was glad you came. By the way, I already ordered for you." Yonghwa coolly replied. Seohyun just smiled at him.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

After being officially together, the two were open about what they feel.

"Oppa~ are we just going to eat? I need to tell Tiffany unnie if I'll be late or something."

"We'll be going somewhere after this."

"Eh? Where? It's already late."

"You'll see." Yonghwa winked at her making Seohyun cringe.

"2 Set As." The waitress gave them their order. "Enjoy~"

"Thank you!" The two said in unison.

"This is our second time here." Yonghwa reminisced.

Seohyun nodded and said, "It has been more than 2 years already since we've been here but nothing changed."

"Yeah, right."

-

"Gaaaah, I'm so full."

Seohyun laughed at his remark. "Uhm, oppa, where are we going? It's getting really late, we should go now."

Yonghwa grabbed her hand and said, "Let's go!"

-

It's been a while since Yonghwa drove with Seohyun by his side. After that last filming, they never really did it again. When they secretly meet, they meet on the exact place.

"Waaa~ oppa. Now that I think about it, this is only my second time to be on a ride with you."

Yonghwa nodded, "Yeah. It's weird. Let's do this next time."

Seohyun suddenly remembered, "Whose car is this anyway?"

"I rented it." Yonghwa smiled like a choding.

But Seohyun's not yet done asking. "Where are we really going?"

Yonghwa's smile widened and said, "You'll see."

-

"Waaaaa~ It's so pretty here oppa!"

Yonghwa and Seohyun are in one of the most isolated parks. Not that it's really isolated but most of the time, only couples are here.

"I'm a genius~" Yonghwa can't help but to praise himself.

"Ah, jeongmal. Can you at least be humble?" Seohyun laughed.

Yonghwa grabbed her hand again and said, "Let's lie there for a while."

-

"The night is definitely pretty, isn't it?" The couple was in love with the sight of the night sky. They have never done this after WGM.

"Hyun~" Yonghwa called her girlfriend endearingly.

"Ne?"

"Did you ever wished that you weren't a celebrity?"

Seohyun paused for a few seconds and replied, "Yes."

"I thought I was the only one."

Even though being a celebrity means you get to be popular, You can't live like how normal people does.

"I remember how I was so depressed of not being able to go to school with my classmates due to our schedule...how I can't even buy a food without anyone taking a picture of me. Maybe that's why I became like this. I was so conscious about the people around me." Known for being strict about everything, it was hard to get close to Seohyun.

"But because of you, I was able to open my heart. I became more flexible than before."

"So you can bend now?"

Seohyun jokingly punched him in the face. "Aigoooo~ Choding!"

"I'm not!"

"Yes you aaaare Yong Choding~" Unlike their first filmings, Seohyun knows how to handle her boyfriend very well.

"But seriously," Seohyun continued, "I'm really happy that I accepted the offer."

Yonghwa caressed her hair and said, "You don't know how thankful I am. I never expected you to come into my life. But I was lucky our paths crossed."

"You really are~" Seohyun .

-

After talking about nonsense things, Yonghwa suddenly became serious.

"Hyun~"

"Ne?"

Yonghwa was unsure if he should say it or not. "I have something to tell you..."

"What is it?" Seohyun knows that it's something important..if not, serious.

He's still not sure if he should say it.."During our wedding photoshoot.."

"Yes?"

"We had our kiss...right?"

Seohyun immediately blushed, "Why are we talking about this? It's embarrassing!"

"Nothing, it's just that.."

Seohyun didn't reply. She was only waiting for him to continue.

Yonghwa gulped and finally said, "That wasn't my first."

Seohyun was shocked. She didn't know what to react.

"I just felt like I should've told you beforehand. I'm sorry if it came down to this."

"Aniyo~ It's okay." Seohyun calmly replied.

"Huh?" Yonghwa was more surprised by how calm Seohyun replied.

"Actually..." Seohyun was about to say something when..

*ring* *ring* *ring*

"Hold on a sec." Seohyun grabbed her phone. "Yeobuseyo?"

-

"Have you seen maknae, unnie?" Yoona asked Hyoyeon.

"Ani~ The last time I saw her was after our sched. She was talking to Tiffany."

Yoona ran towards Tiffany's room. "Fany unnie!"

Tiffany was startled. She was so focused on reading her magazine. "WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING? Aish~"

*laughs* "Mianhae. Unnie, have you seen maknae?"

"Wae?" Tiffany tried to act like she doesn't know anything.

"I was going to ask her to accompany me to buy snacks outside but I can't see her."

Tiffany still acted like she's innocent. "I'm not really sure but why don't you just go ask the other members to go out with you?"

Yoona was rather worried. "Did she went home with us?" They were so tired they didn't even notice that Seohyun wasn't around.

Tiffany..."Yes she was with us, of course."...covered for her. "Maybe she went outside on her own to buy some stuff..I don't know."

"Well that's weird. She never goes out without anyone with her. Anyway, I'll just ask Yuri unnie. Thanks!" Yoona left her room.

By the time she left, Tiffany immediately grabbed her phone that was on her desk to call Seohyun.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

"SEOHYUN~AH!"

"Ah, waeyo unnie? Why are you shouting at me?!"

Tiffany realized that her voice was so loud the other members could've heard what she said and so she whispered. "Mian~"

Seohyun laughed, "No need to whisper unnie."

"But others might hear! Yoona's already looking for you!"

Seohyun suddenly stood up, "Really? Should I go back now?"

"Well, I can stop them from looking for you for about 30 minutes. If you're just near then you can still stay."

"Yes, I understand. Thanks unnie! Bye!"

"Is there a problem?" Yonghwa asked Seohyun.

"Well, the other members are looking for me and Fany unnie said she can cover for me for 30 minutes. I think I should get going."

-while driving Seohyun back-

"It's a shame that we need to get you back home already...."

Seohyun nodded. "I'm still happy that I got to be with you even if it's only for a while." She grabbed Yonghwa's right hand and held it tighter than usual. "I really...really missed you."

"Me too." Yonghwa replied. He suddenly snapped and said, "Oh, right! You were about to say something before Tiffany called. What is it?"

Seohyun felt embarrassed. "Oh it was nothing..."

"It's something~" Yonghwa knows that when Seohyun says it's nothing..there's something more about it.

"Well, it's just that...Oh crap!" Seohyun suddenly covered her face.

Yonghwa stopped the car and faced Seohyun, "What is it?"

Seohyun mouthed, "Yoona unnie."

Yonghwa looked around and after seeing Yoona, he wore his shades. "What are we going to do?"

Seohyun can't think of a better solution than, "After Yoona unnie enters, I'll go out and casually go inside."

-

After Yoona entered, Seohyun quickly grabbed her things but Yonghwa held her hand."

"What?" Seohyun asked her.

"Just tell me what you wanted to say before leaving."

Seohyun felt unsure.

"Just say it, I won't get mad."

Seohyun didn't know what to do.

"Seohyun~ah.."

Seohyun opened the door, disappointing Yonghwa.

Before she closed the door, "It wasn't my first either." she closed the door as soon as she said it and went inside the grocery store.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So hi guys! 8D I decided to make this 2 chapters instead of one so...yeah :)) I hope you guys are enjoying my story! And don't forget to subscribe & feel free to comment ♥ Add me as a friend if you want to :)) Enjooooooy :)