Hide and Seek

To Kill or To Love You?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qWVQMbmk2U

Venus by Shinhwa


"Your eyes are so dazzling that they trapped me inside of it,"

Her hands gracefully shook the vial on her smooth hands as she went closer to the five unconcious boys who are lying on the cold metallic bed. Her brows furrowed down as she discovered that her attendants stripped down the boys and were only covered by a thin piece of white cloth.

A rare blush tainted her milky skin as she dipped down her fingers and smoothed it to the lean body of the unconcious Onew who is the nearest to her. Her finger almost smoothed the cloth covering Onew when someone caught her attention.

"Seduced by your own target? That sounds odd," someone said.

Ga Eul dropped her hand on her side as she turned around to see Gina with raised bro, scrutinizing her every move. She grimaced at her while the latter just chuckled at her blushing cheeks.

"Wow, Ga Eul. I thought you dislike make-ups," she teased, eyeing on her crimson cheeks. "Then, why are you wearing one?"

"I'm not," Ga Eul snarled as she glared at the laughing woman before her. She wanted to shove the chemical contents of the vial on their leader's mouth but she knew she will suffer the consequences once she let her temper slip.

"Ohh come on~ As if you can shove that bitter liquid in my mouth," Gina said, mocking Ga Eul. Ga EUl just raised her brow as she shook her head at her innocently. Gina rolled her eyes at her as she sat on one of those metallic bed.

"And so, the witch drugged the princes using her magical potion," Gina said like a storyteller with matching hand effects as she twirled her beautiful fingers near Ga Eul's face. Ga Eul remained emotionless as she rolled her eyes.

"Who told you they drink my potions?" Ga Eul asked her with a mocked voice. Gina looked at her in confused as she tried to calculate what her dongsaeng just said. The silence made Ga Eul impatient and started to leak out her successful plan.

"I invented a new drug. But, this is different from other drugs that are intake by inhaling and drinking. I used the illusion of lights and the positioning of the eyes. And with these, it can hallucinate someone and voila! do everything you want to them," Ga Eul said in a plain tone as if it's her job to say that.

Gina clapped at her and nodded in amazement.

"You should show that to Daddy," Gina suggested. "Damn! Your family might be the second family rich next to us,"

"Whatever!" Ga Eul said, dismissing the thought as she took a shiny needle from her laboratory gown and dipped it in the vial. "Anyway, you should tail your target now," she said as she pricked the unconcious Taemin with her contaminated needle.

Gina flipped her hair in annoyance then rested her chin on her palm, "For a bunch of scumbags, they are still nowhere,"

"Then, contact the Search group to look for them," Ga Eul said as she pricked Key this time.

"I'm too tired to talk to someone who needs multiple explanations before doing their assignment," Gina said as she examined her fingernails.

"Then, tell the other girls to help you," Ga Eul said mindlessly as she pricked Minho on his bare shoulder.

"They're busy with their own targets," Gina said.

"Then, use your own eyes, hands and feet," Ga Eul said in impatience as she shakingly pricked her needle near at Jonghyun's shoulder.

"I DON'T WANNA!!!" Gina wailed, making Ga Eul almost lost her concentration. She dropped the needle and turned to Gina.

"Princess, can I have the honor to ask you to get out? I have my own mission, too," Ga Eul said with mocked courtesy as she picked another needle from her laboratory gown and dipped it in the contaminated vial.

Gina with nothing to do unwillingly left the place as she muttered curse words for her boring mission.

Ga Eul rolled her eyes as she heard the door closed behind her. She put the needle near at Onew's throat when suddenly,

"Who are you? What are you doing?! WHAT'S THAT?" someone said. Ga Eul looked at the awakened Onew with an emotionless face though she was shock to see her target awake.

"Shut up!" Ga Eul snarled as she landed a hard punch on Onew's face, making the boy drifted into a painful sleep.

-0o0-

"Woaaaahhh~" Seungri gawked as soon as he entered the circus. Thousand of people walking, not minding five boys gaping at them with wide eyes.

"This is the first time in my twenty four existence in earth that no one mob us," TOP said as he observed the giggling girls looking at the clown.

"I can't believe this," Daesung joined the gawking derps.

"Yahh! Stop staring like that," Taeyang said as he gave each of them a smack on the back to regained their conciousness.

"I think it is better if they don't know us. In that way, we can enjoy our free time," Jiyong said as a smile formed on his lips. The others looked at him with confusement, trying to analyze what he had just said. They soon gave up and dismissed the idea.

Their time in the circus was so enjoying that they almost forgot that they're idols who needs to be prim and proper infront of people. Laughing like idiots, playing around like kids, buying drinks and foods like a normal citizen and admiring the performers on stage made them tasted the life they had lost because of their fame. Surely, the invitation gave them the chance to taste the life of an ordinary people.

As soon as they finished watching the performers on stage, the two maknaes begin to travel away from their hyungs and climbed to another ride.

"Thse two gets closer and closer to each other," Taeyang pinted out as he smiled at the two maknaes joking at each other.

"They become like that after Daesung's accident. Seungri comforted Daesung and tries to cheer him up," Jiyong said. "Our maknae has matured now. He's not the arrogant and selfish boy we once had,"

"And now he's a man now. He wants to taste every girl in the world," TOP said, making Taeyang and Jiyong grimaced at the latest issue of their maknae. He's still their lousy maknae and they still need to guard him.

"Aisshh! I'm going to buy some drinks first," Taeyang said as he walked off.

"Wait for me!" Jiyong shouted as he ran towards Taeyang.

TOP sighed in boredom. This is the time he wished that YG should have made BigBang a six-member group so he could have someone to talk to when alone. He sat on a bench for a minute and lit a cigarette. No one knows he's an idol so that means, freedom.

He was huffing the cigarette when he felt someone staring at him. He looked around and found a beautiful girl with a mask on gazing at him. His brows raised for he was shock to see someone recognizing him. The girl gave her the most dazzling smile, while TOP awkwardly gave her a lopsided smile in return.

 

Man, this man is an idiot! Gina told herself as she tries to hypnotize TOP in a wide range. Hypnotizing someone is easy for her and she only took  seconds to enchant someone. But this time, it's different. One minute has passed now and she still can't hypnotize her target.

With a hiss and impatience, she takes off her mask and looked at TOP straight in the eyes with allure and hallucination. She finally succeeded when she saw TOP, standing and dropping his cigar on the ground.

His eyes are focused on her and she congratulated herself for being patient to hypnotize this man. And with a smile, she started to ran off, making sure that she will bring hell to her target.

 

"!" TOP hissed in annoyance as he made way through the thick crowd. His eyes are searching for someone, his feet dragging him everywhere. The calm TOP had turned into a beast searching for someone who he doesn't know. Yet, the strange thing is why is he so intrigue in finding him? Why does his body suddenly moves on its own, chasing the girl down?

His feet suddenly stopped and his eyes searched his surroundings. The shrilling sound of the metal against metal. The cold air brushing his bare skin. The loud silence that the night overwhelmed.

And voila! He is abandon in a lousy place. Though the place is known for danger, TOP pulled himself and walked over the abandoned rides. Touching the rusty rides, he looked at how messy and lonely the place is. 

He was about to leave the place when someone caught his eyes. There, in the opposite side of the ride, is the girl who brought him in this place. She looks beautiful with her hair bundled in a ponytail, falling down to her waist. She smiled at him then disappeared as soon as the ride begin to moves.

TOP was alarmed. Since when abandoned rides begin to move? His thoughts and hopes were crushed down as he realized the danger awaiting for him.

The carousel is moving so fast that he needs to grasped tightly on the handle bars. Thinking that his safe is a bad idea for the next awaiting danger has come. The carousel was moving so fast that almost half of the stone horses were flinged everywhere. One almost knocked him but his hands are grasping the handle bars tightly. The carousel died down, tired of the fact to bring death to him.

He silently gets off the carousel and collapsed on the ground because of dizziness. His vision is spinning, his stomach churned and his mind is still in bliss.

The sound of the heels coming towards him makes him think of the girl he was chasing over. But, as soon as he heard the sound of a metal being dragged on the ground made him shivered in fear.

He tried to get up. But because of the lingering dizziness and weakness that plagued his body, he can't force himself to get up. With all the strength he can muster, he lifted his heavy body only by centimeters apart from the ground.

The girl, sensing the determination of her prey to get up, went closer to him then pushed him down to the ground using her shiny heels. The steel bat she was holding created dragging sound against the hard ground.

"Tsk, tsk. Mr. T.O.P," the girl said with her sweet voice as she raised her bat and rested it on her shoulders. "You should better NOT chase girls from now on,"

TOP who is watching the girl with a blur vision found her beautiful though he knew that his blood will cover the lady's body. With one last chance of strength, he forced himself to get up but failed again when the cold metal of the bat pushed him down again.

"Let's create some beautiful bruises to match your beautiful face," the girl said as she positioned her bat near at TOP's face. "Good Night," she cooed in a seductive tone as she raised her bat.

TOP's scream of pain was absorbed by the fireworks that was scheduled to concealed his cries for help.


*hides in a corner before the readers bash me for hurting TOP*

Sorry for a lame update. T^T