The Answers

To Kill or To Love You?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w86lYXO_YZw&feature=fvwrel

Oscar by SNSD


"Assassinating angels makes me think of myself as a demon."

 

"Boss," Ria hissed with her eyes closed in annoyance. "you should be ing kidding me!"

The girls were shocked beyond words as soon as they understand what their Boss had said. Who sane man will put assassins in the spotlight? Or maybe, the Boss has turned into an insane man now.

"Don," Ha Neul stuttered from shock. "you could not do that! We will be caught!"

"She's right," Ga Eul said while nodding. "Being idols means having paparazzis behind our backs. Do you think we can kill the boys like that?!"

"Then, that will be your problem. Not mine!" the Don said.

"Old man, this will be a dangerous mission for us!" Da Eun roared to the older man, restraining herself of beating her own boss.

"Do you think I'll give all of you an easy mission?" the Don abruptly said as his temper thinned. "I didn't choose the best seven assassins out of my league for nothing!" he roared, making the girls even Gina to backed away.

"But, this is different!" AiLee said in a clear and loud voice. The Don looked at her with his intimidating look as AiLee continues convincing him. "You always assigned us missions in the vicinity of the darkness with the moon guarding us. We lived in the darkness all through our life. You can't just order us to breathe comfortably under the daylight,"

The Don was in silence for a moment but his mind is made-up. He is determined to send these girls to their mission and throw them on the spotlight.

"My decision is final," the Don said, adding more panic to the girls. They were about to protest again when the Don shot them a deadly glare. "You know the punishment for opposing my decisions, right?"

The girls gulped down in fear as they nodded obediently. What could they do? If they opposed the Don, they will be dead in the morning. They fear the Don more than they fear the polices and people knowing their identities.

"You can't do that!" Gina said in a defiant tone. "I'm your daughter!"

"I'm the Mafia Boss!" the Don bellowed in anger at her. Gina has her eyes opened for this is the first time that her Dad screamed at her. "And that means that I'm the King also. So, daughter or not, or not will be put in punishment for disobeying me,"

The others didn't dare to protest. They are trapped inside the sickening mission.

"How can you debut us as idols? We only know how to kill people," Miele said in a soft voice, afraid to anger the Boss more.

"That's why you will be put in training," the Don said. "So, get out of my room now and ask Sochi for more details," the Don said as he massaged his temples in anger and irritation.

The fear that is creeping in their bodies made them walk towards the door in order to leave. They wanted to continue leaving inside the darkness but the King pushed them to the lightness, a place where they are not meant to be, to kill angels.

One by one, they left the room. Gina looked at her father for the last time, observing his grim and troubled expression. She sighed sadly before leaving the room.

This is the first time I saw you in that condition, Dad. Gina said to herself as the clinking sound of her heels were the only sound heard. I promise you. I'll kill them and accomplished this mission successfully.

 

-o0o-

"No more protests. I'm tired of it," Ga Eul said with her eyes closed in frustration. "Just answer our questions," she said.

Sochi just arched his brow and nod at them to let out their questions. He was sitting peacefully, studying the wine on his hand. When all of a sudden, seven gorgeous ladies begin to bombard his peaceful moment.

"Why do we need to be idols? Can't we just kill them?" Da Eun asked immediately, earning a glare from Ga Eul who was about to ask the same question.

"First of all, you all knew that our Mafia has a lot of enemies and rivals. We don't want them knowing our every move and sabotaging our plans. Second, your targets are famous idols around the globe. We can't just recklessly kill them. We will be caught and will be destroy." Sochi explained calmly.

"So, why do we need to be idols!? That's the question." Ria stated irritably.

"You all need to be seen as untainted girls who wants the world to hear their voices. In that way, we can bring down the idols and the company without them knowing, without the police sensing us and without the other Mafia knowing our plan," Sochi explained again.

The other were in silence, probably thinking of question to find a way to escape this mission.

"Which music company will going to debut us?" AiLee asked as soon as the question landed on her mind.

"L.U.V. Entertainment," Sochi said as he drinks the wine on his hand.

"I don't recognize that name," Ha Neul stated.

"That's because the company was bankrupted," Sochi said. The girls were about to open their mouth when he held his finger high. "Don't worry about debuting. The Boss had planned everything. As you can see, the CEO of that company is a friend of the Don so no need to problem that. Instead of gawking here before me, why don't you practice your dancing, singing and rapping skills?" Sochi said, hinting a teasing tone in the last sentence.

The girls shot him a look before leaving the room in defeat.

"By the way, there are three rules for this mission," Sochi said abruptly before one of them leaves. Thankfully, the girls stopped from going out and looked back at him.

"First rule: No escaping! Remember that the Boss is monitoring you," Sochi said. "Second Rule: Don't give any hints to your targets that you're an assassin. That will spoiled the plan," he said. "And finally, don't you dare fall inlove with them," Sochi said in a serious tone.

Da Eun snorted while Ria rolled her eyes as the words hit them.

"Are you serious? Us, falling inlove? Impossible!" Ga Eul said and left the room. The others begin to leave the room so that they could start their training.

As soon as Sochi was left alone in the isolated room, "Let's see, girls. Don't underestimate love. We may be a cold-hearted assassins but that doesn't change the fact that love will soon plague us," he said as he surveyed the wine in his hands.

"We, assassins, should not be afraid of the Boss nor the people." he paused before continuing. "Instead, we should be afraid to experience love because that will cause our death physically and emotionally,"

 


 

Guys, I know you are waiting for the girls to meet their targets.

But, I just want to publish this chapter because it will explain everything.

I'm really sorry. But, do wait for the next update.

I'll be publishing that by tomorrow . . . . after I catch up some sleep.

My head really aches now. I should go. But before that,

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md3mj6OBxL1rto225o1_r1_500.gif

OH MY asjdhhgmcxgjg! Luhan, use my lips as your lipgloss!

@_@ Okay, So,  Bye!