Here Comes Trouble

To Kill or To Love You?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEJoHKuNfCE

Hallelujah - BigBang


"I'm a special agent but I still failed,"

 

"Saranghae~ R.Roulette!" the fans shouted as they giggle, spazz and shrill like a fangirl when one of the girls flashed them a sweet smile or an acknowledging nod.

Two months as idols. That's how long the girls endure being on the spotlight. That's how long they ignore the blinding flashes of the cameras of the fans and paparazzis. That's how long they trained their bodies and vocals for singing and dancing performances. That's how long they lost contact with their favorite guns and swords.

"Unnie," a fan called out as soon as she is next in line.

Gina turned her head and was greeted by a smiling girl who she estimates about the same age as Ha Neul. Biting a frown, she forced a smile for the girl as she took her pen to sign her album.

"What is it?" Gina asked politely as she signed the album.

"I was wondering why Aria unnie is not here for the fansign meeting," the girl asked as she pouted her lips. "Is she well?" the girl asked in a worried tone.

"There," Gina exclaimed as she handed the album to the girl and smiled at her sweetly. The girl took it hesistantly and was about to ask the question again but was pushed by another fan who is eager for Gina's autograph.

When the girl was out of sight, Gina can't help but to frown in frustration. The schedule for this fansign meeting was arranged for a long time. The girls knew about this and were obliged to attend it against their will.

But, a day before this stupid fanmeeting, Ria received a message from the Don that she has a mission that she needs to accomplish for 24 hours. Of course, Ria gladly took it for all of them want a mission. The girls watched Ria bitterly jumping on her car before speeding up to nowhere.

"Forget about it," Miele whispered to her, her luscious curls sweeping Gina's shoulder. 

"About what?" Gina asked her irritatingly without looking at her.

"Ria's mission," Miele answered with a matter-of-fact tone. Gina let out a sigh before signing the album with a 50% frown and 50% smile on her face.

"It's unfair. I want to do some missions, too," Gina confessed as soon as the giggling fan exited.

"Well, life is unfair as soon as the world started," Miele said as she tapped the closed marker on her chin.

"What do you think is the mission about?" Gina asked out of curiosity as she looked at Miele. "Last night, I was not able to sleep because of envy and curiosity. I was thinking to talk to Dad this night to ask for some vacant missions. I badly want to touch my guns."

"Badly?" Miele asked with a chuckle. "Princess, are you really that hungry for some blood and fight?"

Gina just scowled at her before taking the album from a fan and signing it. As soon as the fan leaves, she turned to Miele with a serious expression on her face. "I almost slit Ga Eul's throat with my dagger on my back when we have an argument once. That's how hungry am I for blood and fights,"

"Ooooh~ What a cantakerous lady," Miele cooed with a mocked tone before chuckling with her usual seductive tone. Gina frowned at her but soon laughed with her.

"Don't worry, Princess. We will soon bathe with our target's blood. I can sense it," Miele said as she stared at a particular place, giving off her infamous dangerous aura.

-o0o-

Walking along the empty dark hall of a building, fighting with big thugs, slitting someone's throat, deactivating the secret cameras and unlocking secured doors are the things Ria missed so much in her life. As soon as the Don told her of her mission, she was so happy that she jumped on one of her babies and speed off to the Mafia place with her pajamas on. She was so lucky to escape from that rotten idol life.

"Try to find out what's Tandem Mafia is up to," that's the Boss' words said to her with his serious tone.

With a nod, Ria left the place and packed her things for the mission. The smile that was plastered on her face when she visited the Don as immediately replaced by a scowl. She hated the Tandem Mafia from the very beginning because of their big and cocky mouths. And with this mission, she can easily pour her hatred to the Tandem Mafia.

A sigh of content escaped from her lips when she entered a deserted room. She scanned the place and found no human is breathing there.

As she walked silently to the hallways, the unfamiliar noise of persons talking can be heard vividly. The click of someone heels made her to hide herself in the corner of darkness. Using the knowledge she once learned from the Mafia, she knocked down the lady unconciously by applying pressure on her neck before dragging the lady in a concealed place.

She left the place with the clothes she stole from the lady as she pushed the cart that the lady left for her on the hallways. 

"What's that for?" one of the big thugs asked with a grimace as he folded his arms before him, inspecting Ria from her head down to her toes.

"Some snacks for the Masters," Ria replied sweetly as she ducked down to let her buxom be displayed on the most ravishing way.

The man seems to like it for he lets out a smirk before letting Ria enter the room. The room was filled with black-suited men wearing a serious expression. The intimidating aura is pretty visible since Ria could see some tension among the men.

As she served the wine and snacks with gracefulness, her ears are attentive to what the meeting is about.

"As what I say, Black Dragon Mafia is planning something behind our backs," a man said with an angry tone.

"How can you say that?! Do you have evidences?" Ria raised her head for a moment to see the man who defies. She smirked inwardly as soon as she recognized the man. That man is the man the Don assigned to spy the Tandem Mafia. Atleast, she has some companion.

"Evidences are not a must when it comes to those bastards! We are talking about the Black Dragon Mafia, the greatest rival of our Mafia. We don't have to be an slow that needs assurance before we move. We need to move before they could even take a step!!"

"And, have our money spoiled because of this false alarms?! Let's be sure first,"

"You sound like a scared d*ck! I told you! We don't need to investigate their plans because this is Black Dragon Mafia we are talking about!"

The Mafia Boss lets out the smoke of his cigar on his mouth, letting the men before him argue as he scanned his bulged eyes on a particular man.

"He's right!" the Mafia Boss suddenly announced, making the men shut up and looked at him. Ria continue serving the drinks with her ears perked up to hear what the Mafia Boss will say.

"Let's be sure first before we move," the Boss said as he stood up and walked towards the man who defies.

A triumphant smile escaped from the man as he shot the man he had argued with a confident stare. Ria can't help but to let out a small smile with the achievement the spy have done. He had overturned the decision of their rival Mafia.

A loud bang interrupted Ria's thought of triumph, almost shocking her to her wits. She bravely looked up to see what had happened and what she had seen almost took her life.

The spy lies dead on the table with his head drenched with his own blood. The Mafia Boss killed him with his own hands.

"He's right! Before we move, let's be sure first that no rats sneaked inside this place and spy our plans," the Boss proclaimed as he kissed his gun.

After kissing it, he suddenly pointed it to Ria who is still serving the drinks and snacks with gracefulness.

"How about you, Miss? Are you one of those rats?" the Boss asked, making the men looked at you with an alarmed expression.

Ria puts down the glass on the table before smiling at the Boss with a bland smile.

"Rats can be considered a plague for humans. But, don't underestimate them, my dear lord. Rats are very highly intelligent," Ria explained before letting out a  high whistle.

The Boss' eyes widened in fear as he distinguished the infamous whistle. A new device was invented in the underground world. A device that could be deadly with its great harm of explosions and bullets when it absorbed a very high note sound. It comes down pretty handy because of the petite and undistinguishing look of it. The Tandem Mafia Boss wanted that device so much but the Don is wise enough to steal the device and killed the inventor, making it impossible to make another device of this own.

The Boss quickly ducked down and grew hysterical, making Ria almost laughed on the sight. With the high tone of the whistle, the device let out a very dangerous gas as it exploded in the room. Ria quickly took the documents displayed on the table and escaped the room with ease, leaving the men there panicking.

"Another reminder, Boss. The device could be programmed to let out any kind of explosion. May it be fire explosion, gas, water, and any bull you could think of. No need to be hysteric like that," Ria teased before dropping a time bomb on the place.

She was running with a triumphant smile on her face when she heard someone following her. She looked back and found out there are three men following him.

She squinted her eyes and as soon as something hits her mind, she was lost for words from shock. With blinding speed, she took out the gun hidden on her back and pointed it towards the three. She clicked on the trigger and let out numerous bullets from the gun.

But, the bullets were easily dodged by the three, making Ria gripped her gun in anger. The three are skillful assassins. That explains how they dodge the bullets with ease and tailed Ria with the equal speed.

Ria took out something from her clothes and throw it to the direction of the three. Black smoke emitted on the place, blinding and slowing the pace of the three men. With that, Ria quickly took the opportunity to ran in different direction.

Her eyes alost bulged from their sockets when a bullet went past on her right side that she dodged with speed. She looked back and saw one man out of the three following her.

"!" she cursed before jumping on her motor and speeding to nowhere. Multiple gunshots can be still heard chasing her as she tilted the motor sideways to avoid those damn bullets. In anger, she lets out her gun and pointed it backwards as she continuously clicked on the trigger, firing bullets to the people behind her.

With years of training, she took another gun from her jacket and turned to her back and shoot it without hesitation. Gun fighting on driving vehicles are one of her skills. She can wipe out a gang with these inhumane skill. But, somehow, this odd time, she is having a hard time to shoot her enemy.

"Fcking bull!" she lets out before throwing the empty gun to who knows where. She immediately clicked on the device attached on her ear and waited for the receiver to take the call. "FCK! Pick it up! Pick it up!!"

"Yeobosayo?" 

"Da Eun! Tell the Don that Tandem Mafia has something behind their backs NOW!"

"Huh!? How? Why!?"

"JUST FCKING DO IT!" Ria exclaimed before tilting her motor to another side of the road to escape.

"What's happening!?"

"I'm being chased by bastards,"

"Really? So, is it fun?"

"DAMN! Da Eun, not now!"

"Chillax! I'm on my way to see the Don now!"

"Tell him and the others . . . "

"Tell them what?"

"Tell them that JYJ of DBSK are one of Tandem Mafia's spy. And, Hero Jaejoong is trying to fcking KILL ME!"

*screech*

"Hello?! Ria?! RIA!??"