Killed

One Way Out

 

" I saw it! I saw it! " Zinger repeated. Her eyes widened and her hands trembled. She looked all around the place suspiciously and hugged herself. HyoSung held her dongsaeng in her arms and asked again, " What is it? What is it that you saw? Tell me, please... That is the only way I can help you. "

Zinger shook her head and puts her finger on her lips, " No, I can't tell. She can hear us... She will kill all of us! " HyoSung sighed with tears threatening to fall down anytime, and tried again, " No, Zinger. We are alone in here, no one can hear us. Tell me, so I can help. Please... "

Her dongsaeng looked at her hesitantly, " R-really? "

HyoSung nodded and looked at her pleadingly and desperately, " Please, tell me, ok? I won't let anyone hurt you... "

 

-Flasback to 5 hours ago-

Zinger frowned in her sleep. A bad dream. A really bad one. 

 

A loud disturbing scream was heard. And another one after a few seconds. One of terror, pain and despair. Zinger saw herself walking along a long empty corridor, she looked around suspiciously and gulped. She was the only one there, where were the others? Zinger didn't know. All she knew was that someone's in trouble, and that she must save that someone.

She breezed down the corridor and stopped infront of one particular door. Her eyes, filled with terror, stared at the door wondering if she should go in. Her heart told her she would regret if she opens the door, however, her brain told her otherwise, she needed to know who it was in there, screaming for help. Her hand slowly reached for the door knob. She took in a deep breath before slowly opening the door.

She took a small peek inside. She was shocked. It was horrible. She couldn't believe her eyes. She regretted. Zinger saw herself. Sprawed on the floor, full of blood, wimpering for help. She backed off from the door. What's happening? She screamed in terror and cried for help. Her tears streamed down her cheeks as her legs numbed. She fell onto the floor, kneeling infront of the bloody sight, unable to support herself anymore.

Just then, someone slowly walked into her view. That person was clutching onto a knife, a blood dripping knife. Zinger shivered in fear. She squinted her eyes, wanting to know who that cruel murderer was, but to no avail. It was too dark. All she saw was an intimidating backview, slowly approaching the other her. She gasped. The silhouette raised the knife and forcefully gave the unmoving body on the floor another few stabs.

Zinger's eyes widened and her heart skipped a beat. She frozed. How could someone be so cruel? All the more it was unbelievable when she saw herself, her own body lying there, dead. The murderer slowly turned to face her. The light shone onto the killer's face. Zinger gasped, *Y-you?*

The killer smirked, both eyes bloodthristy. Slowly standing up, the murderer made it's way towards Zinger. The knife was raised high up into the air. Zinger shook her head pleadingly, silence was all that could be heard, although she was trying so hard to scream for help. The killer swung the knife down at full force and Zinger could hear a scream.

Her scream.

Finally, the scream had came out just as she wanted. But perhaps a bit too late.

 

Zinger woke up, along with the scream, her head full of sweats. She gulped and looked around her. What happened after that? Was she killed twice in a single dream? Zinger don't know.