Engagement ring...

Husband Delivery

Shin Woo parked the car and looked at Shin Hye, smiling.

“We’re here….and the shop?”

In front of her she saw Myeong-dong. Seoul's prime shopping and entertainment area.

“This won’t help much…but it’s better than nothing.” He answered giving Shin Hye a pair of glasses who looked great on her.He got out of the car and opened the door for Shin Hye.Looking around carefully he pulled his hoodie on and put on a pair of glasses too.

“Great job. I couldn’t tell it’s THE Kang Shin Woo sitting in front of me. Nice disguise.” Shin Hye grinned.

“Ironic much?” he smirked.

The parking lot was full with cars.They got inside of the shopping center, while Shin Hye got more and more confused. Noticing that on Shin Hye’s face, Shin Woo chuckled and did a thing that surprised Shin Hye.He gave her his hand.

Shin Hye looked at it, then back at him.

“We’re a “couple” right?Couple do hold hands…” he whispered.

She just nodded and took his hand.First she didn’t knew where Shin Woo is taking her, second, she felt really awkward holding his hand.

He took her hand in his and held it tight, in such a protective way, that made Shin Hye’s heart beat faster.

A few minutes later they stopped in front of a shop.A clothes shop.

Shin Woo turned Shin Hye’s face to him and placed his hands on her shoulders.

“You go inside and buy everything you want.I’ll be back fast.I have something to do.

Oh.That’s why he came here.To do his own bussines and leave her alone.Bastard.She snorted.

“Okay…Whatever.I’ll see you here.” And walked into the shop.

Shin Woo headed to the Jewelry Shop to pick a engagement ring.After 15 minutes of thinking he found the perfect one.It was breath-takening.He paid and hurried back to Shin Hye.She was looking bored through some dresses.He pulled her out of the store without a word and headed to the closest café.When they finally sat down Shin Hye, who was breathing heavily from running looked at Shin Woo.

“Why running like that?”

“Some people might have recognized us.Here, we’re safe.I think.”

She put on a serious face.
”So…finished what you had to do?”

“Yeah.It’s right here..”

“What do you mean right here?”

Shin Woo pulled out of his pocket a little beautiful box.

“I’m gonna do it in the right way.” He said opening the box.

The shining ring cut Shin Hye’s breath.No one ever proposed to her.And now someone who doesn’t even loves her, proposes.

“So…Shin Hye.I know there is just one answer.And we didn’t decided it.But…will you marry me?”

Shin Hye whispered an “Yes”.