Wedding dress...

Husband Delivery

 

 


 

         It was the day before the wedding. Shin Hye was in the garden, enjoying the sun outside. And her last day of freedom. Yesterday she went with her mom and mother-in-law to pick her wedding dress. She wasn’t in the mood for that and excused herself telling that she doesn’t felt very good. So the two women let her try the dresses in silence. In the end she chose the one her mom and mother-in-law loved it. She didn’t really paid attention to what she was wearing. She felt like a robot programmed to do whatever others say. All she felt was indifference.

Shin Hye was in her own world. After 4 hours of trying dresses her mom and Shin Woo’s mom were happy with the dress they chose. She didn’t saw Shin Woo since the day he gave her the engagement ring and went to meet his parents. That happened 2 days ago. She was happy she didn’t had to see him anymore, until tomorrow at the wedding ceremony. She felt uncomfortable every time he was around. But she couldn’t deny he’s caring and protective. After finding out she has to marry a women he doesn’t love, what man would go and buy an engagement ring for her?

Shin Hye’s look fell on the beautiful ring on her finger. She sighed and hid her hand in the pocket, not wanting to see the ring anymore.

This was her last day as a free woman. Tomorrow she’ll marry a man she doesn’t love. The wedding dress, the guests, the rings, everything was prepared by the two families. A girl should be happy in these moments. But she wasn’t. She was angry. On the man he’s going to marry and on her family.

Shin Hye took a deep breathe and took the tea cup on the little garden table taking a sip. It was hot, too hot. She threw the cup on the ground, little pieces flying everywhere. Her mother was just coming outside and saw it all.

Her daughter flew like a storm and went inside of the house not even looking at her. She ran upstairs and locked herself in her room. Her mom could hear her crying. But she knew it would be worse if she would go upstairs to her. So she began to pick up the pieces of the broken tea cup.


Short update.Busy with school ^^