Meeting each other...

Husband Delivery

Shin Hye went crazy at the news of the marriage. She knew perfectly who her dad wanted to marry her with.Kang Shin Woo, ex member of A.N.JELL, great actor. The “lady killer”. Son of one of the richest men in South Korea, good friend with her dad. That man she will marry. And she had no option but to obey her father. She knew very well that when it comes to what her dad wants, nothing, NOTHING will stop him. No matter if it’s his daughter or family. He was very clearly when he gave her the news. The wedding will be in 2 weeks, and that he already arranged her a meeting with Shin Woo.

It was two days after the meeting with her dad. She woke up and barely ate the breakfast her mom prepared for her. Those two days she locked herself in her room. She spent the nights and days thinking. Knowing she can’t get out of this she decided to at least fake in front of her parents, and act like she’s happy. That morning after breakfast she went to get dressed for the meeting with Shin Woo. Watching herself in the mirror she sighed.

“If you’ll make my life a hell Kang Shin Woo, I’ll make sure you’ll get yourself burned.”

  In the other side of the city, Shin Woo was eating breakfast alone, in his apartment. In front of him was a picture of the girl he was going to marry. He almost had a fight with his dad in the restaurant but when his dad’s heart problems seemed to get worse the next day he joined him at the hospital for a check, he knew he can’t say “no” to the marriage.

One thing was sure, the girl was really beautiful. More beautiful than an angel. He wondered where his dad found her. Shin Woo smiled sadly and went to get dressed. In one hour he’ll meet his future wife.

“Shin Hye…Beautiful name” he whispered to himself.

 

 

 

By the moment she entered the restaurant Shin Woo was thrilled by her beauty. Shin Hye ran out of air, not because she was excited, but because she was angry. She really has to marry that man?? Shin Woo got up and pulled the chair for her. She sat down not even looking at him. An awkward silence filled the empty five star restaurant. Since he didn’t spoke first, Shin Hye decided to do it.

“Nice to…meet you. I’m Shin Hye.” She said holding out her hand.

Shin Woo took her hand and took it to his lips, kissing it softly.

Oh, such a player…..Shin Hye held her breath, slowly taking her hand back.

“Same to me.” He smiled a little.

“It seems that our families have already planned this whole thing behind our back…and we must do it.”

Shin Woo nodded in agreement. Straight to the point, he thought.

“I know. It’s been a shock for me too. And they were pretty clear; this wedding will take place in two weeks.”

“Since we’re going to…..form a family. I want to act like two mature people Shin Woo. We don’t love each other, right?” Shin Hye asked.

“Right.”

“So hear what I think it’s the best for us to do. We get married. This will make our families happy. But that’s all. I’ll have my life, and you, you’re life. As long as our parents won’t find out. We’ll act like husband and wife…”

“Just in front of our families. I got it.” Shin Woo continued.

“Yes...”

“That works for me. I know it’s hard for you to do all this. It’s hard for me too.” Shin Woo smiled.

“Got that right.” Shin Hye, smiled back surprised by Shin Woo,who understood very fast how things will be between them.

“All this being said….We must reunite both our families, and tell them the news.”

“Yeah I guess so…” Shin Hye mumbled.” It looks like we’re really going to get married. I can’t believe it.
”Me neither….believe me.” Shin Woo whispered.


Thanks for subscribing.Thanks for reading.Thanks for commenting.

*sends you all my love*

There might be a few grammar or spelling mistakes.Mianhae.<3