It's getting closer and closer...

Husband Delivery

Her parents were away, and Shin Hye was in the kitchen, cooking for herself when the news of her marriage with Shin Woo was made public.They agreed to pretend to be lovers in front of the cameras, because of the fact he was a celebrity.But she didn’t expected to happen that soon.

The TV was on KBS. Shin Woo was invited to OH! My School in this week’s episode.

Shin Hye immediately dropped the spoon and ran into the living room, not taking her eyes off of the TV screen.

“Marriage…such a difficult thing when you’re a celebrity” said Tony An.

“Yeah.More things get involved when you’re famous and want to get married.” Kyung Lim agreed.

“Listen to me.If you’re famous…don’t get married.” Myung Soo laughed,looking at everyone.

His words made everyone there laugh.

“Is anyone here who has or had the intention to marry?” Tony asked.

Simon D talked about him and his girlfriend,until Kyung Lim spotted Shin Woo.

“What about you Shin Woo-ah?” she smiled.

Shin Woo smiled,suddenly feeling awkward and avoided Kyung Lim’s eyes.

Minho,Jeremy and Simon D exploded in “OH!! and “AH!!’s”.

“Hyung,are you hiding something???” Jeremy grinned.

Then the bomb was dropped.Shin Hye was on the edge of the couch,almost to fall off, but with her eyes stuck on Shin Woo’s face.

“I’m getting married!” he bursted out, making everyone to shut up in amazement.

“OMO!” Shin Hye whispered and wiped the sweat off her forehead.

“It’s true.I’m getting married.And I think it’s time to finally say it out loud.” Shin Woo smiled shyly.

  Shin Hye covered and let her body fall on the floor,in front of TV.
Everyone around Shin Woo had their mouths large open.

“Omo,hyung…” some of them said.

At the request of everyone, Shin Woo began to talk again.

“I can’t say more.All I can say is that she’s the love of my life and the wedding will be soon.Her identity….will be revealed soon.”

“So she’s not famous???” they all spoke in amazement.

“Not really.” Shin Hwa answered.

“Tell us more…” they all demanded.

“I’m sorry…I..I must stop here.” He said putting on a serious face.

Shin Hye was speechless.She stood there in front of the TV and didn’t even realized when the show ended.

“Omo, how cute.He said he….Wait.” Shin Hye slapped herself.”Wake up..It’s all a part of the deal you have with him!” Shin Hye yelled to herself.Even though she didn’t wanted to admit it, Shin Hye fell a little sorry because all their “marriage by love” it’s a lie.

 

 

The second day,when the dinner with Shin Woo and her parents was programmed, the newspapers had on the first page a picture of her and Shin Woo. She was nervously walking in the living room, waiting for Shin Woo to pick her and her parents up.

“Sweetie, calm down.” Her mom smiled.

“Umma….I can’t.All this is…too much.” She whined.

“I know love, I know.” Hyuna went and hugged her daughter tight.She was aware of the fact that Shin Hye doesn’t love Shin Woo and felt a little sorry for her daughter.But she couldn’t do anything.She got married like that with Shin Hye’s father too, but in the end they fell in love.

Her dad, Hyunmin walked into the living room, smiling.

“The two women I love the most in this world.” He said joining the hug.

Soon, the bell rang and Hyuna went to open the door.She came back into the living room, followed by Shin Woo. Shin Hye instantly looked down, thinking at the tv show of yesterday and Shin Woo’s confession.

“Hello, dad & mother-in-law.” He smiled sweetly.They were happy hearing those words, but Shin Hye was a little disgusted.She’ll have to act the same with Shin Woo’s parents?If she really has too,she will.

“A car is waiting for you outside.I decided to ‘kidnap” my future wife and take her to my parent’s house in a few.I have a surprise for her” Shin Woo winked.

The look on her parent’s face could tell how happy and content her parents were about Shin Woo.

“How sweet.” Shin Hye chuckled.

“Son, we’ll see you both later then.”After the greetings and the goodbyes, Shin Woo and Shin Hye were alone in the living room.

“Let’s go.” Shin Woo ordered.

“Okay…but where?” she demanded.

“You’ll see.”

They both got into Shin Woo’s car and he handed her a news paper with today’s date.

Shin Hye couldn’t find her words looking at the news on the front page.

“From now on, everybody knows about you.And of course some people will stalk you and ask you questions.You’ll do the same as me, okay? Don’t give much info.We met one year ago, through our parents, and we became friends, then we began to date.I proposed to you one week ago, on 29th of July and we haven’t decided the date of the wedding. Okay?”

“Okay.” Shin Hye nodded with a serious face.

Shin Woo smirked.

“What?” Shin Hye smiled.

“Since we’re really going to do this…I’m happy that my father choose you.I mean, you seem like a great girl.”

Shin Hye felt her cheeks burning and she mentally cursed herself for that.
”Thanks..I can say the same about you.Let’s make the best out of it,and get along well, since we’re gonna grow old together.”

Shin Woo the car and got on the driveway.

“You’re right about that….wifey.”

Shin Hye punched Shin Woo’s shoulder.

“Wifey??” she laughed.” Don’t push your luck.”

“Okay…okay.” He laughed too.

“Where to now?”

“To a shop….”


”A shop?What shop?”

“You’ll see.”

“Tell me!” Shin Hye smiled.

“Aish…you’ll see…” Shin Woo grinned.

Shin Hye turned her head, showing her tongue to Shin Woo.

“Pff…childish….” He laughed.One minute later, he was sticking his tongue out too.


 

Thanks for subscribing.Thanks for reading.Thanks for commenting.<3

Like it?