Feel So Bad

Cover Girl

 

"This is not real. This is not real," Hana repeated as she left her father's room, feeling her world's going to tear apart with every second standing there on the hallway, looking so devastated. She tried pinching her cheeks to see if everything was real but then her cheeks started to hurt and she knew, knew it was real.

 

Seriously. How could her dad do that to his own daughter? Get married? With someone she did not even meet yet? What was he thinking?

 

When Hana asked why her dad's asking her to do that all of a sudden, he only answered with a vague "Because I said so". Like what? If she's getting married she has to at least know why, right? But no. She did not even get the answer she wanted. There she was, moping outside her father's room, and thinking what was the best way to get out of this.

 

Oh wait. She could just book a flight back to New York without her father knowing it. Her world brightened up as she hurriedly went to her room, planning to escape from this troublesome life.

 

While on her way to her room, she met Myungsoo on the hallway and he has this annoying stoic expression Hana dislikes very much. She looked at him intently before the other stopped on his track and looked back at the girl.

 

"What do you want?" Myungsoo asked, lifting one eyebrow and observing Hana.

Hana merely rolled her eyes and went back to her room, leaving a dumbfounded Myungsoo behind.

 

Myungsoo shrugged it off and knocked on Heechul’s room. He heard a faint ‘come in’ from the other side before he finally turned the knob and went inside. He was greeted by the sight of his father sitting tiredly on his chair and massaging his slightly wrinkled temple. “What’s the matter, father?” Myungsoo asked, taking a seat parallel to Heechul.

 

“Hana. She’s really giving me a major headache.”

 

“What did she do this time?” Because Myungsoo knew how troublesome his sister was based on the stories Heechul told him.

 

Heechul reclined his comfy chair and answered, “I told her to get married.”

 

Myungsoo almost choked on something inexistent in his throat. “What?” he asked, not believing what he had heard. That’s just a normal reaction right?

 

“Why? Is there something wrong with that?”

 

Of course there’s something wrong with suddenly being told to get married. Even Myungsoo would probably give Heechul a major headache if he asked him to do that. “Father, don’t you think it’s a bit rushed? Hana is, I guess, around 25 years old and you’re asking her to get married?”

 

“25 is a good age for marriage,” Heechul replied, like it was the most normal answer.

 

He doesn’t know why but he felt like defending the girl even if she’s so snob and rude. “But her career father, it might be affected with her marriage.”

 

With one great sigh, Heechul leaned forward and gave Myungsoo that stern look. “Don’t you start on me too, Kim Myungsoo. I’m trying to teach that little girl a lesson and by getting her married is the only way to do that.”

 

Myungsoo just gave up, sighing as well. Whatever that lesson is, Myungsoo hopes that Hana will really learn from it.

 

 

----------------

 

Too bad for Hana.

 

Her plan of flying back to New York was a total failure since she realized that her passport was taken by her father when she was busy doing something. And there’s no way she can get that back from him now. So she had no choice. She has to attend different matchmaking events to find her future partner. It’s like she’s going to the runway without any clothes on but she has to because she was forced to.

 

She was getting ready for a dinner date with someone named Lee Taemin when she heard a knock on the door. Begrudgingly, she stood up and opened it.

 

“The car’s ready, Ms. Hana.”

 

Hana sighed, there’s really no turning back now.

 

“I’ll be down there in a minute.”

 

 

----------------

 

“So… how is she?” asked a very curious Woohyun as he spotted the youngest doctor of their hospital just in front of a children’s ward.

 

Myungsoo shook his head, knowing what’s going on in his fellow doctor’s head. “You wouldn’t want to know.”

 

“Why not?” Woohyun asked, putting his stethoscope in his coat’s pocket.

 

The other male started scribbling some words (probably the results of his check up on the kids ward), “Hyung, she’s the type of woman who parties every night, talks back to older people and annoys you every chance she gets.” Myungsoo replied, still not looking at his friend and continued writing on his paper.

 

Woohyun whistled, “She’s exactly my type. Mind to introduce your sister to me sometime?”

 

This time, Myungsoo stopped writing and stared at Woohyun. “No,” was Myungsoo’s firm reply. Even if he and Hana are not related at all, he still considers her as his own sister. And an older brother should always protect their younger sister from prying men, right?

 

“Aish! Come on, Myungsoo. Tell me, how old is she? How does she look like? Does she look like Dr. Kim? Is she still available?” Woohyun flooded Myungsoo with such queries that the other gave him one of his icy glares. He still has a lot of work to and here he was being bugged by potential suitors of Hana.

 

“Dr. Nam, I appreciate if you go back to work.”

 

With that said doctor left Myungsoo and went to his work. Myungsoo watched the other’s back and wondered… why didn’t he just tell about Hana?

 

“Dr. Kim~~~~” Myungsoo’s train of thoughts were interrupted when he heard that high pitched voice he had always heard whenever he goes to the children’s ward. His head immediately cringed. That voice’s owner is definitely one of his fangirls who would never fail to make his life a less peaceful.

 

“Yes?”

 

A girl wearing an all white uniform came in to view as she approached the young doctor with her flirty small eyes. “Is your work shift done?”

 

So what if it’s done, Myungsoo thought. “Yes. Why do you ask?”

 

“Oh! Good! Mine’s done too! How about we have dinner together?” the girl asked so sweetly (with all the eyelashes batting) and if you’re not immune seeing someone like that, you’d puke.

 

“I’m sorry Ms. Kim but I have an important meeting to do later,” Myungsoo lied. The truth was he had already planned resting the whole night because he was damn too tired. His handsome eyes would even tell you that. With one last smile (that Myungsoo tried so hard to project as an apologetic smile) and a small bow, he left the nurse and went to get his things.

 

Little did he know, the nurse was looking at his back with eyes so full of malicious intent. “No one turns down Kim Hyorin. You’ll see Kim Myungsoo. You’ll be mine in no time.”

 

~~~

A/N: Hehehe. So how about chapter 2 guys? What do you think? XD Please don't shoot me if this isn't what you expected but! I promise future chapters will be better (lol maybe XD). COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! XD Love you everyone! :*