Chapter 6

KyuNa

Yoona's POV

It's just 7 in the morning and I'm already awake even though our group rehearsals will be held later this morning, well because I'm really excited because it's the first time that I'll be celebrating a 100 day anniversary and yet my boyfriend is not even here with me to celebrate. When I was younger, I always dreamt of celebrating this even with my first boyfriend, we'll meet up in the subway station wearing our paired outfit then go directly to an amusement park to spend our day, and before the sun sets we'll be riding a couple bike in the Han River, then have dinner in the restaurant  in Namsan Tower, then he'll bring me home and I'll give him my prepared gift. I always think that all of my plans will not suit a day but, now I'll be celebrating my first ever 100 day anniversary for four hours. But of course, I'm sure that all of my plans will not suit a day since my boyfriend is still in China and busy for Super Junior's performance.

Taeyon: It seems that our Yong is not excited today

Yuri: Who would be excited, if you can just spend 4 hours to celebrate a 100 day anniversary?

Jessica: Oh I thought they won't have any celebrations?

Yoona: Well, I'm super excited, and Kyu-oppa will fetch me later this evening

Taeyon: Of course but why don't you just call your Kyu-oppa?

Yuri: Why would Yong call him? Kyu should call our Yoona since he's the guy.

Yoona: Of course unnie, I'm sure Kyu will call me later on, or better yet he might call me now so I better go to my room or else you might die because of jealousy hahaha

I guess I'm really out of mind since I don't even know if Kyu will call me to greet or should I be the one to call him? No I have to be patient and wait for him to contact me, but it's already past 7, I better take a shower or I might end up flying all the way to China because of my frustration.

Kyuhyun's POV

Today is my 100th day with Yoona, and yet here I am in China waiting for our performace to be over. I really look forward in going back to Seoul since I'm sure Yoona is excited for today. This is the first time that she'll be celebrating this kind of event, and I'm sure she has her hopes high, and well I'm really prepared for today's event. The last time I celebrate this event was back when I was in high school, my girlfriend asked me to do weird stuffs for her so we just end breaking up on the day of our 100th day anniversary. But this time, even if Yoona ask me to stop playing StarCraft for her then I MIGHT end up giving up on my favorite game. I even did aegyo to my hyungs so that they'll help me and luckily my aegyo worked and they are all busy with the tasks I assigned to them. So for my first surprise,

Ryeowook: Kyu, Luna told me they already delivered your request to SNSD dorm and Victoria's dishes were superb according to her.

Kyuhyun: I'm confident with Victoria's cooking and I better text Yong, thanks hyung!

"Go and check your door. Don't call me I'm too busy. Just wait for my call or else"  SENT.

Ryeowook: Kyu don't forget that you'll have to send a sweet message!

Kyuhyun: Wait should it be sweet?!

Yesung: Of course!! Then what's the point of sending that message? It's like are you out of your mind?

Kyuhyun: Yah hyung! why don't you just finish up your assigned task? *glares* 

Yesung: Kyu I already finished up your task.

Yoona's POV

I end up spending more than an hour in the shower since I'm really frustrated, and I guess Kyu-oppa doesn't have any plans to call me. So if this is what he want, then it's fine for me. I'm sure today will just be another ordinary day since my boyfriend is busy and though he is here I'm sure he won't have any plans and we'll just end up doing whatever I want. But there's nothing wrong to check my phone right? Wah, oppa sent a message, so I guess I'm underestimating my boyfriend's capacity, "Go and check your door. Don't call me I'm too busy. Just wait for my call or else". So now he is even commanding me, I'm sure there will be a boquet of flowers since that's the usual gift for this kind of event, and here I am in front of our door totally shocked since I received a box, a ordinary box you can find in supermarkets.

Sooyoung: Yong can you close the door? Our dorm is getting cold already. And why are you holding a box

Yoona: I guess Kyu-oppa send this one

Jessica: You're really lucky haha so open it up

I open up the box Kyu-oppa sent and I was really shocked with the contents, it was filled with tupperwares full of my favorite dish and a letter

" Yong, today will be a long day for you and you should not skip breakfast so you should EAT UP. I hope you are happy on our 100th day anniversary. Don't ask where this food came, but I assure you that this will be great since Wookie-hyung prepared the menu. Enjoy! And Don't call me or else you won't see the next surprise keke"

Taeyon: Wow Kyu sent you that box filled with food.

Sooyoung: This time I'm jealous of you Yong, someone send you a box filled with cooked food!!!

Yuri: I guess, Kyu is really prepared this time. You have to call him Yong.

Yoona: Well I can't call him since it's written here. So let's enjoy the food.

This time I don't even know what's going on in Kyu's mind, he send me a box filled with cooked food, I guess he asked Victoria-unnie to help him with this. But why would a boyfriend send a box filled with cooked food for his girlfriend on their 100th day anniversary, I mean he can just send me a box of chocolate, boquet of flowers, or stuff toys but instead he send me this.  But well I'm happy since all of my favorite dishes are here.  So now I'm anticipating for his next event but I have to keep my expectations low or I might just be disappointed.

Kyuhyun's POV

Ryeowook: Kyu, my mission was a success! Luna came just in time, and she said Yoona was shocked with your surprise, and she took a picture of her!

Leeteuk: Was that a success? I told you to send a box of chocolate and you send a box of cooked food.

Donghae: But of course, Yoona will appreciate that. Is Yesung-hyung already finished with his task?

Yesung: Of course it's already done.

Kyuhyun: Wookie-hyung, thank you so much! And as expected from my Yesung-hyung

Heechul: Yah! my mission is not yet done, 

Eunhyuk: Mine and Donghae's task will be the best.

Kyuhyun: Well we have to see

Leeteuk: As we can see, everyone is excited for Kyu, but we have to prepare for our performance.

Yoona's POV

Why can't I call Kyu-oppa, asht I'm sure that if I call him then I won't see his next surprise. But now I'm dying to call him and hear his voice. If I'll be able to talk to him then I'm sure he won't be able to keep his secret. Just be patient and wait for his surprise. I guess his next surprise will be at 8pm so I have enough time to prepare for that since I also need to go to our company to have rehearsals for our SMtown concert. My other unnies already went ahead of me since they have to do vocal rehearsals and I'm sure that I'll be going with our manager oppa.

Manager: Yoona, is it fine if I'll open up the stereo?

Yoona: No problem, oppa when did you listen to this kind of radio show?!

Manager: Love confessions are nice to hear it's so good to be in love.

DJ: So we have a confession all the way from China!

Wow so it's from where my Kyu-oppa is.

DJ: For our last love confession our sender is too shy to reveal his voice, he just sent a message for his girlfriend

"My super lovely girlfriend first I'm really sorry for not being with you in our 100th day anniversary. I know that this will be the first time that you'll spend this event and yet I'm not with you as of now. Though we are spending our 100th day anniversary, we just spend 48 days with each other, I promise that we'll be able to spend 52 days together well not just 52 days but I'd like to spend forever with you, please don't give up on us and as I told you earlier, you can't call me. I love you so much that I can give up playing StarCraft so that I can spend time with you."

DJ: A nice and short message, I guess this guy is really a handsome and busy person, but to his girlfriend, please don't give up on him and to the boyfriend I'd love to play StarCraft with you. That ends our show and for our last song,

 

Wait was that confession from Kyu-oppa? Wait up that would be impossible, not just impossible if there are other words for impossible then that's the perfect word to describe that. And now my brain is not working, but of course this can be just a coincidence, we're not the only couple to spend a 100 day anniversary today but I guess we are the only couple who spend 48 days together and I need to call Kyu-oppa right now.

Manager: Uhm Yong, you have to go to our multimedia room, you have to learn another routine

Yoona: Oppa, I'll be late for a bit. I'll just call Kyu

Manager: Yong you have to go now since the trainer are already waiting for you to arrive 2 hours ago. And please hand me your phone

Yoona: But please return my phone as soon as my rehearsals are over.

Manager: Of course, so go now.

I'm really confused with everything that's happening in my day. First because of the food and now because of the confession I heard earlier, but there's a possibility that, that letter didn't came from Kyu since he will never do those kinds of things. I really need to call him but here I am stucked in our practice room and my phone is not with me. My other SNSD members are also  not here since they are busy with recording and I guess the dance routine is the couple dance with Donghae and Eunhyuk oppa.

Staff: Yoona-ssi you'll have a virtual trainer this time since Eunhyuk and Donghae-ssi are in China so you have to watch the video they sent try to catch up with the routines, by tomorrow you'll have to perform this dance together.

Yoona: Virtual trainer? Uhm but where is Hyoyeon unnie?

Staff: Hyoyeon-ssi is already done practicing she already went ahead of you. I'll have to go now.

Yoona: Yes unnie

Our company really spend a lot to improve our gadgets and now I have a virtual trainer Eunhae oppa, if only Kyu-oppa is seen in this video,

Eunhyuk: Yoona-ssi! Since Donghae and I  are members of the super popular group, we can just teach you the dance in a virtual way

Donghae: You have to properly dance or else you might not end before 8pm. So let's start.

As I watched the dance routine, Eunhyuk and Donghae oppa prepared, I was really shocked with the level of difficulty of the routine. I guess I have to spend more than 3 hours just to learn this. So I'll end up my rehearsals before 3pm, well just in time for me to get ready for my date later on.

Kyuhyun's POV

Yesung: Kyu! my Dj-friend already read your message and SNSD's manager was sure that Yoona heard your message

Sungmin: Kyu, what's happening to you? When did you became a sweet guy?! You never say in public that you love me and yet you send a message for Yoona through a radio show,

Kyuhyun: Thank you so much Yesung hyung! And Sungmin-hyung, Teukie-hyung's calling you so you better stop whining. Uhm Hyukkie-hyung, is Yoona in the practice room already?

Eunhyuk: Yup, I already contact the staff in the company, I'm sure Yoona's having a hard time with the dance routine hahaha

Donghae: But not a super hard time Kyu, so don't worry. The level of difficulty's just enough to surpass time

Kyuhyun: I'm counting on you hyungs.

Leeteuk: I guess the 3rd surprise is already done? So Kyu you have to wait for mine and Heechul's event. We have to prepare now, were next on stage.

Kyuhyun: I'm sure it will be the best hyung!

I just need to do my best in this two song performance and our group will fly back to Seoul immediately. Since all of my hyungs are excited as me, we had an agreement that just after the last song end we'll go directly to the airport wearing our stage outfit.

Our performace was Daebak because of the cheering of ELFs and it seems that our fans filled the stadium even though we were just guests. It's  just 1 in the afternoon and 3 hours from now I'm already in Seoul. By this time, I'm sure Yong is having a hard time because of the dance routine, Asht what was I thinking? I made my girlfriend suffer because of my schedule. Yong you have to endure, since I can't do anything to help her  I'll just nap since I wasn't able to sleep last night to finish off my preparations. I just hope that she won't get mad after she learns about my stupid plan. 

Yoona's POV

Today is my 100th day anniversary and here I am in our company practising this really hard dance routine and it's already 4 in the afternoon and I just finish up the last part and I'm already on my way to my dorm. It was really a tiring dance routine and I'd really love to sleep already but since I'm more excited to see my Kyu-oppa, I'm sure after seeing him, he'll be able to take all my tiredness away. Just 4 hours to go and I'm sure I'll see him. I didn't bother to text nor call him since I'll be able to see him in just few hours. I love passing by the Han River in the afternoon because the sun set is really nice the scenery is perfect and if only Kyu oppa is here with me.

Manager: Yong have you seen the new LED display of that building?

Yoona: Uhm what building oppa?

Manager: Building just across the bridge,

Yoona: Waait why are you stopping the car? Oppa I might get late on my date later. Asht please we have to go now.

Manager: Just look in the building across the bridge then we'll go and read the message ALOUD.

Yoona: Okay okay I got it, (I decided to read the message since my manager would just nag ang bug me)

"How come I wasn't able to feel that 100 days already passed by?

Time always feel a lot shorter when I spend it with you

Though we often fight, but I'd rather see your angry face than see others.

Oh have you heard my radio message keke

So on our 100th day anniversary, you can't call me and just wait for me at 8pm

I love you"

Manager: Yong we'll have to go now or you might get late.

Yoona: Where will I go oppa?

Manager: Asht just ride in the car,

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL 6TH CHAPTER OF MY FANFIC KEKE.

Thank you so much for all of your comments and for the subscription. I hope you won't get tired reading my fanfic and I really appreciate your comments! Wait for the next chapter because it will feature their date keke. Thank you so MUCH

To my awesome readers who has FACEBOOK ACCOUNT, I'd like to ask for your help. I'm helping my friend to win a contest in FACEBOOK, and the price is a VIP pass for the 2AM show in my country.
I HOPE THAT EVERYONE IS WILLING TO HELP WITH THIS :) SO what to do?

Here please like this link

  http://www.facebook.com/mcamusic

and here's my friends entry

 http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150180527093617&set=a.10150175371543617.299826.107039608616&type=1
 

THANK YOU SO MUCH :D