3 DAYS

KyuNa

Yoona's POV

3 days to go, My goodness only 3 days to go and I still haven't prepared anything for Kyu-oppa. I was asking my unnies about what to prepare or what to do for Kyu oppa but they will just say, your presence is enough, just make sure your pretty on that day, But I still believe that I have to do something for Kyu, I mean he's my first boyfriend and this is the first time that I'll be spending this kind of event.

Yuri: Yong, I'm sure you are thinking about your 100th day anniversary, you just have to be make your day free and spend your whole day with Kyuhyun

Yoona: Oh right about my schedule, Taeyon-unnie do I have schedules on that day?

Taeyon: Well uhm we will just have recordings, but since that day is your special day, I'll tell manager hyung to fix it. And with your gift, can you just buy through internet shopping?

Yoona: Internet shopping? Of course. Uhm right we're going to the company later right?

Taeyon: Yes, we'll have a meeting about SMTown concert so get ready

Yoona: Yay, okay unnie

After an hour of waiting for all the members to get ready we went directly to our company and stayed in our practice room. I guess the other artists are not yet here. Kyuhyun didn't even bothered to text me, I'm sure he is just playing Star Craft in their practice room, and here I am waiting for him to visit me.

Yuri: I'm sure you'd like to visit their practice room,

Yoona: I'd love to but I'm sure he's too busy with his game, 

Yuri: When did you ever became, patient and nice Yong!

Jessica: Since Kyuhyun came into her life hahaha, let's go visit their room.

We went to their practice room and of course Kyu is gaming.

KYUHYUN'S POV

Another day full of rehearsals and I only have 3 days to prepare for our 100th day anniversary. I guess I'll just have one of of our practice rooms decorated and have our date here since it will be too hard for us go out and date in public. No worries, I still have 3 days to go, so here I am in our practice room spending my precious time in StarCraft. I guess SNSD haven't arrived yet since Yoona is still not showing up. I continue playing but it seems that I'm already bored, should I just visit SNSD's practice room to check? Of course not, why would I do that, my hyungs will just tease me,' Guys should make rules, they should not follow their girlfriends around or else they'll get bored and dump you.'  

Yoona: Guess who's here?

I'm sure that it's Yoona, from the softness of her hand touching my eyes and of course her scent.

Kyuhyun: Uhm, Victoria?

Yoona: You really want to die, Cho Kyuhyun?

Kyuhyun: Of course I was just joking, my Yong, so what brings you here?

Yoona: To look for my Donghae oppa, where is he? I'd really love to see him.

Kyuhyun: If you want to see your Donghae oppa then go to our dancing room. I still have to finish my game.

Yuri: Uhm so you really love to have lover's quarrel, I'll go ahead Yong, and can you please stop fighting?

Yoona: Okay unnie, just inform me if we'll start our rehearsals

Kyuhyun: So you really love to have a fight with me? I guess your living with the saying the more you hate the more you love

Yoona: Kyu-oppa can we stop fighting even just for today,

Kyuhyun: Okay, So no EvilKyu today, do you plan to stand all day? come here and sit beside me

Yoona: I thought you won't offer a seat. Let's just watch the tv

At last, we had a peaceful time, Yoona sat beside me, and I placed my arms in her waist. We watched the television while waiting for our groups to be called. Family Outing 2, wow nice show and yet they are airing the episode when Yoona spent her birthday and that 2PM dude making a move on my girlfriend

Yoona: Oppa, can we just not watch it?

Kyuhyun: It's fine, I already watched this for a number of times already

Yoona: So you're not even jealous?

Kyuhyun: Of course not, I'm confident with your love for me 'another cheesy line, what's happening to you kyu?'

Yoona: You're really that confident?

Kyuhyun: It's not that I'm confident but I truly trust you, wait what the hell is that Yong, why is he stripping in front of you?

Yoona: You are really confident and truly trust me

Kyuhyun: No it's just that he's stripping in front of you, tell him to sing!! I'm sure I can beat him on that aspect or tell him to play StarCraft with me 'and why are you sitting on my lap and placing your hand on my nape' Uhm Yong, are your hands a little misplaced?

Yoona: How many times do I have to tell you that he is just a friend,

So now I'm loosing my control, so here it goes, I kissed her on the lips, this time it was not just a peck, it's somehow a deep kiss. I guess this is because of our positions and her hand on my nape. And what the hell is happening in my hand it's like it has it's free will and it is already roaming around Yoona's back and and trying to unlock Yong's bra wait Kyuhyun you have to stop. Stop or else you can't think anymore

Kyuhyun: Of course he's a friend and we have to go outside now.

Yoona: How do you keep your self-control Cho Kyuhyun? Let's go now, I guess the meeting will start soon.

We went out of the waiting room, in that moment I forgot that our whole building is equipped with CCTV. It's not that we are not allowed to date, but our company allowed us to go date but we can't make it public, that's why our building has it's own arcade center,  waiting rooms with LCD TV so that we can experience a proper date even in our own building. So Yoona and I went to the meeting room, my hand in her waist and she is still giggly at that time. I wasn't able to talk to her straight after that kiss.

Yesung: So how far did it go Kyu?

Donghae: With our Kyu, of course it's a victory hahaha

Heechul: Of course I trained him well!

Kyuhyun: Yah Hyung, uhm Yong I'll just sit with my members I guess SNSD is waiting for you as well.

Yoona: Okay oppa,

The meeting started and we were given the line up for our performance. The hit songs for each groups will be performed and some special collaboration performance will be made.

Manager: We will have the Maknae Duet couple, So Kyuhyun and Seohyun will have a duet. And a dance performance with Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, Yoona, and Donghae.

Eunhyuk: Manager-hyung, so will it be a couple dance?

Donghae: A romantic couple dance?

Eunhyuk: A super romantic couple dance that can make Kyuhyun angry?

Kyuhyun: Better get ready on our dorm.

Now, I don't know why I'm angry. I know that Donghae-hyung and Yoona are really close. People would say that they are the same and if SNSD has Yoona, then Super Junior has Donghae. They are both faces of the group and mostly voted as the Ideal type. But if it's a couple dance? I don't want Eunhyuk to be paired with Yoona, because I'm sure that his choreography will be like the Eunhae's solo dance, touching butts and dancing closely. It's not like I can dance like them,  so l guess I have to trust Donghae-hyung with this one.

Donghae: Of course it's not what you think Kyu.

Kyuhyun: Don't worry hyung, I'm not thinking.

YOONA'S POV

So Kyuhyun and Seohyun will have a couple song. I'm sure that it will be a super sweet song that can make hearts melt. Why can't I sing with Kyuhyun or why can't Kyu dance with me? But of course that would be impossible. Kyu-oppa and I are somehow the complete opposites, he sings perfectly and I always mess up with our song. In terms with dancing, Kyu is totally improving but not as good as the way he sings. Our meeting end and we still have to go back to our rehearsals. I was not able to talk to Kyu since, they still have to rehearse, I'll just catch up with him later on.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 2 is up, If there's anyone who is willing to be my co-author or write this fanfiction with me, It would be truly appreciated :)