After class

Miss Delusional and Mr Kim

%ºChapter five- After class

Thank God I didn't have Mr Kim last period, and it's the end of the school week.... yay for weekends. I don't have to face him until Monday. I gather all the necessary books and homework for this weekend and proceed to the school gates, I need to take bus 126 to reach to the station and board the train to get home. My house is rather close to the train station so I can just walk home. 

I don't like public transport, it's so crowded, noisy, or sometimes really quiet and awkward. 

I have no other choice though, I wonder when my parents will come home and stay home. 

I wonder when they'll drive me to school like the old days. 

I stand quietly at the bus stop, today has been hectic hasn't it? I met him again for the first time in four years, a different him. He's still attractive, if not more attractive than the last time I saw him. As much as I want to avoid him, I still want to stare at him... it's only human nature since he's almost too beautiful to be human. 

Oh god, Mr Kim why are you so gorgeous. 

"You're drooling." Someone says, I spin around to see the silent queen Kim Jongin staring at me. I quickly wipe my mouth and turn away, ... is this a curse or something where I embarass myself in front of attractive guys?

On the other hand, why is he even here at the bus stop.. I never see him. 

"You're funny." He says again. 

I really did not expect that, because funny would be the last thing people say about it. I begin to shake upon communication with another human and begin to sway side to side. I take a few steps to the side, then to the other side... but I can still see Kai staring at me. 

When will he stop.

Seriously.

This is harassment, stop looking at me. 

I can tell he's still looking. 

Stop it, damnit. 

He laughs. I widen my eyes upon hearing his melodious laugh, since when has Kai ever laughed? He's usually that wall-flower guy standing at the side with his friends, not saying anything... not to mention laughing. 

"Am I making you feel uncomfortable?" He asks. I clutch onto my bag even tighter, "No... n-n-not at all." I quietly say. I can hear him sigh as he walks closer towards me, "Ka Eun-ssi, you're pretty good at lying."

I take a step back, it's not like he's standing close to me or anything but I must distance myself from all humans... Mr Kim is an exception. Wait what? I avoid Mr Kim as well... I don't know.

Why the hell is the bus not here yet, please come... quickly come... if you don't come here within a minute I will literally disintergrate into the ground and mix with the concrete. Please save my soul, oh my gosh.

I look into the distance and see the bus approaching us, thank goodness I guess the Lord has heard me, bless my soul. When the bus arrives I quickly step in and tap my card againt the machine. I sit down on a seat alone beside the window, thank goodness Kai isn't taking this bus. The bus driver attempts to close the doors but the great Kim Jongin steps into the bus and walks down the isle in the middle of the two sides of seats. 

Please, I will do anything in my life just please don't let him sit next to me. 

I place my bag on the seat next to me quickly indicating that the spot is taken by the bag. Jongin widens his eyes at my action. An ahjumma who is sitting nearby glares at me whilst clutching tightly on her vegetables she just bought from the grocery store. 

"Aish, kids these days... all so rude." 

Is she talking about me?

"This handsome young man has no where to sit and all I see is a selfish girl placing her bag there as if her bag is alive and needs a seat, eommona! What has this world come to! The society, the generation.... everything is just so... AISH!" I gulp and she stares at me again. 

"Girl,  you have got to let him sit!" She's almost gritting her teeth at me. 

The great Kim Jongin... or GKJ for short laughs, "May I?" He asks. I quickly remove my bag from the seat and edge closer to the window, so close it's like my face has fused together with the window. The ahjumma places her hands together and stares at the ceiling of the bus, "Praise the Lord... praise the Lord! I have blessed the poor boy's sad soul today." 

Everyone in the bus stares at her but she ignores it and starts counting the leaves on her vegetables. 

I, Han Ka Eun, is feeling victimised by the vegetable ahjumma and the GKJ sitting beside me. I watch hear him shuffling about so I look to his side and stare at him taking out his iPhone, before plugging those earphones inside his ears. I decide to look away but he catches me staring and quickly removes an earphone. 

NO! Why would you do that?! Put those damn things back into your pretty little ears and stop associating yourself with me! I'm internally screaming my off. 

"What do you think of Mr Kim, Ka Eun-ssi?" 

I fiddle with the zip of my bag, why would he ask me that... which side is he referring to? Mr Kim is either the sunbae four years ago or the teacher. 

OH, silly me, he's obviously referring to his alter-ego. 

"I-I..I think he-he's a bit strict a-a-and ... b-but he's n-not t-that b-bad." 

Normal people will think I have stuttered speaking. The GKJ nods and places his earphones back into his ears. 

Good choice.

---------

Without turning back I run out of the bus as soon it arrives to the train station. I hope the GKJ never takes that bus again or else I will have to find another route home. Why is he even talking to me? 

I step into the train and sit down, taking out my notebooks. 

Let's see if I can use these twenty or so minutes productively... and if I do this no one will talk to me because when a girl like me stares at a book, it means she has shut herself from the rest of the world. 

Wrong. 

"We meet again." The GKJ stares at me with bright eyes and I quickly turn away. What the hell is he doing? I don't dare to get up from my seat and move elsewhere in fear of another vegetable ahjumma attacking me verbally whilst chanting to the Lord. 

I weakly nod and stare back at the book, I hope he understands it means I don't want to talk to him. Out of all people... it just had to be him. Why can't it be someone else less good looking so the school girls on the train don't divert their attention from whatever they're doing to stare at the GKJ and simultaneously looking at me? They must be confused as to why such a godly being is willing to communicate with a quiet ball of trash. 

The GKJ places his bag under the seat and sits next to me. I can hear a pile of girl's gasping. 

I'm sorry all of you, but it's not my fault. 

The GKJ must be plotting something... he'll probably tell his friends about this and laugh at me. 

Oh wait, I'm insignificant who cares. 

I hear more girls whispering amongst each other, I ignore them but the GKJ suddenly coughs, "Ka Eun-ssi, Mr Kim is boarding the same line as we are." I widen my eyes and involuntarily stare to the side. The train stops at a particular station and Mr Kim happens to be sitting near the door. I feel the gush of wind against my face, lifting up my fringe before making direct eye contact with Mr Kim. 

My first eye contact with someone who can actually see my eyes. 

It's been four years since then. 

Same person. 

I quickly turn away and make a reckless decision to sit somewhere else further away from the GKJ and Mr Kim. I use this oppurtunity wisely considering the train is currently not in motion, giving time for new passengers. I gather my books in my hands and decide to grab hold of my school bag, dashing forward, but the train suddenly accelerates causing me to lose balance. 

My books spiral out of my hands and I can feel everyone with their eyes on me. 

What's more surprising is that I don't think my body is sprawled across the ground, In fact I don't even think I'm flat on the floor, how come I'm like just leaning on something...on something white looking... with a collar... 

Someone's chest! 

I remove my hands quickly and look up. 

Oh no no no.

No. 

I am leaning in between Mr Kim's legs, my hands initially on his chest. 

".... Eomona!" I quickly spring up, that's the loudest I have been in my life. Mr Kim stares at me weirdly, "Mr Kim... I'm- I'm s-so so so sorry!" 

"Apology accepted but can you not call me that after school hours and in public?"

What else am I supposed to call him the, I don't even know his name. Do I call him youngwoong then? "I- sorry I don't kn-know y-y-your n-na-" He coughs and cuts me off, "That's great Ka Eun-ssi, there's no need for you to know. I don't wish to communicate with students outside of school." 

I gulp. 

I nod, heading another direction to find a seat but it turns out they have been taken. I turn around and the GKJ stares at me and signals me to come over and sit next to him. I let out a sigh and carefully walk back to that seat, I can't risk standing up and flying across the train again. 

I'm so ashamed of myself right now. 

I plant my on the seat, trying to distance myself away from the GKJ. 

"Good job." He says before stuffing his earphones back into his ears. 

He literally said the same thing before. 

 

Jaejoong's P.O.V

"Thank goodness her station was way before ours, I don't know how much longer I can withstand the awkwardness." 

"You should have expected to see some of your students considering you're taking public transport, Jaejoong." I sigh, he's correct. I don't usually take public transport but some idiot rammed into my car and dented the back, my poor once flawless Audi R8. Oh well, no need to worry. it will be flawless soon enough I hope. Don't get me wrong, I'm not extremely rich like those guys in the cliche Korean dramas but I can say that I'm rather well off. 

Then again, my parents bought me the car. They run a medium-sized business but they never really spoiled me until I graduated from highschool, in fact they never gave me anything until recently. 

They bought me an apartment too. 

From there onwards, I am to be independent, which explains why I am working as a teacher, although the yearly salary isn't excessively high but who cares, more kids to bully but more weirdos to encounter. 

Han Ka Eun is the best example. 

"Jaejoong." 

"What?"

"You should be nicer to your students, I mean I do know what they're saying about you." Jongin says as we continue to walk down the foot path to his house. 

"I don't care, they'll forgive me since I'm so attractive." I shamelessly say. 

"Jaejoong..no. God, you act so different when you're not in school." 

"Like you can talk, you're like full quiet and try to act like some cool wall-flower. Your stupid nickname called Kai or whatever sounds so try hard. Also, in reality you're the most annoying prick I have ever encountered in my life. " Which is true, I remember when I was ten and he was six, he used to always dob on me just because I touched his favourite toy. I always got into trouble for being 'older' and should be more 'mature' and just 'forgive' Jongin every time he had a go at me. 

"That's a pretty cool image don't you think? At least I don't have snot stained onto my pants." 

God, why would he bring that up, that event basically traumatised my life, "Just shut up." 

"Fine, don't come over it's not like my parents really want to see you." 

"They love me, and plus uncle and aunty make the best food." I reply, if there's something that I really enjoy about going to Jongin's house despite how annoying he is, is his mother's cooking. 

"I can't believe you're using our relationship just for food." Jongin says, pretending to sound offended. 

"Let's be honest, I'm your favourite cousin." 

"Whatever, and I hate how out of all schools you teach at it has to be the one I'm attending. It's so weird seeing you as a teacher and I can't believe I have to respect you and talk politely to you, the way you behave in class makes me want to throw a book at that pretty face of yours." Jongin says in a frustrated manner. I smile as we reach the doorstep of his house. I watch him pull out his keys to unlock the door and he throws me a disgusted look. 

"I'm sure you don't want to see a fail on your next math test." 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE 

Update: 19/10//2014!
I might be slower, too many exams right now. It won't be fair if I kept updating this whilst telling my subbies that I'm on hiatus for my other story. 
Kai and Jaejoong are cousins! I was going to make them brothers but since they look so different they may as well be cousins. 
PLEASE COMMENT, I'LL BE REALLY HAPPY AND MOTIVATED! 
A