The Prince

The Golden Voice

Here's the update! :))

BTW, this chapter is dedicated to my daughter, Lainee14, she was the one who made the cover for this fanfic. :)


No One's POV

"Hello Everyone! This is your MC. Today, we have invited one of the most  popular boy group in South Korea. Let's welcome EXO-K" The MC gestured for the 6 boys to come out. It was Suho who came out first, followed by D.O, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and lastly Baekhyun. 

 

"BAEKHYUN!"

"SEHUN"

"KAI"

"CHANYEOL"

"D.O"

"SUHO"

 

The fans yelled while the members are coming out.

 

"We are one! Hello everyone, this is EXO-K" The group greeted all the viewers.

 

"Please take a seat." The MC gestured for them to sit down. The members quickly sat down.

 

 

"So, it has been one year since all the members of EXO-K were present. So Baekhyun, how are you?" He asked Baekhyun, who was sitting next to him.

 

"I'm fine now. I had sufficient rest. Well, it's just sad that I didn't have the chance to meet everyone for one year."

 

"Oh, Welcome back Baekhyun.."

 

"Thank you."

 

The MC continued asking each member some questions and all  the members answered it accurately. The members played some games until it was time for the ending of the show.

 

"So, we are about to end the show. Anyone who has something to say?" the MC asked the members. Baekhyun raised his hand.

 

"Oh, Baekhyun. Let's hear what he wants to say."

 

"I want to thank everyone who waited for me for a very long time. Uhm, I have somehing to share. When I was inside the ICU, I heard a certain girl sing, she has a very pretty voice. It was due to her song that I woke up."

 

"Oh, so did you see her?"

 

"Unfortunately, no,  when I opened my eyes, she was already gone."

 

"So, do you want to send her a message?"

 

"Yes, Uhm,  I hope I can meet you soon. I want to know you more and I also want to thank you. You saved my life. I will find you my Little Mermaid."

 

"Interesting.. So everyone, Goodbye and Thank you for watching this episode. This is your MC. I hope you enjoyed the episode. Bye!"

 


EXO-K arrived in their dorm a few minutes after the broadcast ended.

 

"Hey Hyung! Who was that girl that you were talking about earlier?" It was Kai who started the conversation.

 

"So, You were curious too Kai huh?" Chanyeol asked Kai.

 

"Yeah, it's rare for Baekhyun hyung to mention a girl."

 

"Yeah. It really is quite rare. So Baekhyun, tell us about that girl"

 

"As I said in the broadcast, I only heard her voice. I didn't get the chance to see her face."

 

"Hmm, so does she have a beautiful voice?" He asked with curiosity in his eyes.

 

"Well, "beautiful" seems like an understatement. But yeah, it was beautiful. But if I am given the chance I'd describe her voice as golden."

 

"Do you know the song that she sang?" He broke his silence and joined in the conversation as well.

 

"Yeah, I think it was from the "Little Mermaid". If remember correctly, then the title of the song would be "Part of your World". You might think that it's gay because it was from a fairy tale but eversince I heard the song from her, I searched for it as soon as I had the chance."

 

 

"Seems like you've fallen quite hard huh Hyung?" This time, it was him who asked Baekhyun. Everyone is interested in Baekhyun's love life huh?

 

"Haha! Really? Is it that obvious?  Well, I think so too."

 

Then, all the members laughed.


It is a peaceful Monday morning. The members are preparing for school. Even though they are idols, they still need to go to school.

 

"Is everyone ready?"

 

"Yes, we are all ready now hyung."

 

"Good, let's get in the car now. We don't wanna be late for our first day."

 

"Yes sir!"

 

All the members started to get inside the car. Suho was the last to enter because he still had to check the doors.

 

As they were riding the car, it was quite noisy due to the fact that Sehun and Chanyeol are laughing. Suho was happy about that, but as he roamed his eyes, he saw Baekhyun quietly staring at the window, deep in thoughts.

 

They arrived peacefully and they went out one by one. This time, Baekhyun was the last to leave the car. It was because he didn't notice that they were already in school. 

 

Unlike outside, there are no fans and paparazzi in SM Academy. They continued walking until they reached their classroom. In SM Academy, the sections are divided according to your specialty. Baekhyun, D.O and Suho is in the Singing class, while Sehun and Kai is in the Dancing Class, and Chanyeol is in the Rapping Class. They are not divided according to their age. Well, doing that seems quite cliche. In SM Academy any thing that is a cliche is a taboo.

 

"Baekhyun! So you're back huh?" A girl walked over to Baekhyun. Her name was Seohyun. She was with the three of them since 8th grade. D.O and Suho went to their respective chairs while Baekhyun walked over to Seohyun.

 

"Yeah. It's good to be back. So, what's new?" Seohyun is quite informed when it come to news. 

 

"Well, I heard that there will be three new students. I'm not sure about their gender though."

 

 

"Seems interesting, I hope they are all girls. Haha!"

 

"Well, I hope they are all handsome boys! Babo!" And she just went back to her chair.

 

What did I do? Baekhyun thought. There's nothing mean in what I said right?

 

 

 


A/N:

So is the chapter good? I wish it is good though. I didn't proofread it that's why if there are grammatical errors, please feel free to point out. 

 

Anyways, there are new characters coming. I wonder who they are.

 

Color-coding Summary:

Kai

Chanyeol

Seohyun