Part of Your World

The Golden Voice

Here's the first chapter guys! ;) I hope you enjoy it. :))

P.S The Italicized words are the thoughts of the character. So I hope you won't be confused.


Baekhyun's POV

 

Look at this stuff
Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who has everything?
Look at this trove
Treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Looking around here you think
Sure, she's got everything
I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
You want thingamabobs?
I've got twenty!
But who cares?
No big deal
I want more

Who is singing? She has a very pretty voice. A golden voice.

I wanna be where the people are
I wanna see, wanna see them dancin'
Walking around on those - what do you call 'em?
Oh - feet!

Flippin' your fins, you don't get too far
Legs are required for jumping, dancing
Strolling along down a - what's that word again?
Street

Up where they walk, up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wanderin' free - wish I could be
Part of that world

Why is the song quite sad? I wonder why. 

What would I give if I could live out of these waters?
What would I pay to spend a day warm on the sand?
Bet'cha on land they understand
That they don't reprimand their daughters
Proper women sick of swimmin'
Ready to stand

And ready to know what the people know
Ask 'em my questions and get some answers
What's a fire and why does it - what's the word?
Burn?

When's it my turn?
Wouldn't I love, love to explore that world up above?
Out of the sea
Wish I could be
Part of that world

The girl finished the song. I want to meet her.. I forcefully opened my eyes just to know the fact that I am in a white room with all kinds of machinery attached to my body. Where am I? The last thing that I can remember is that someone shouted my name while I was walking down the street. 

 

"Doctor! The patient woke up! He's finally awake!" I heard someone shout that phrase. Was she pertaining to me? 

"Finally! You are awake!" The guy who looked like the doctor, said to me. He looked at the nurse and said
"Nurse, please call his relatives now. We have to share the good news to them." 

 

"Doctor, where am I? What happened? Why am I here?" I asked the doctor.

"Hmm, so you can't remember huh? You were hit by a truck one year ago and that caused you to be in a coma."

 

I was asleep for one year? That's quite a long time. I wonder what happened while I was asleep    

"Baekhyun! You're finally awake! I was worried sick! How are you?" That was Suho hyung. He's quite the leader in our group. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you but I'm a part of an idol group called EXO. EXO is divided into two, EXO-K and EXO-M. I'm in EXO-K as well as Suho hyung, D.O, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun. Kris, Lay, Tao, Xiumin, Chen and Luhan are in EXO-M. 

"I'm fine Hyung, you don't have to worry about me. By the way, where are the others?" I asked Suho hyung because he's the only one that is here. "They are on the way now. So, Baekhyun, how did you wake up?" he asked me, "There was this girl, she had a very beautiful voice. It's like a golden voice. She's my savior. I think I'm falling for her, even though I didn't get the chance to see her, but judging by the tone of her voice, she's very kind. She's just like the Little Mermaid."

"Hyung!! I missed you! We can finally go drink Bubble Milk Tea! The other members don't want to go with me. They are so mean!" And that's our maknae, Sehun. He may look like an adult but deep inside, he is still a child. "I missed you too. What about Luhan? He's supposed to go with you right?"

"Luhan hyung is in China. As well as the other members of EXO-M, so I'm lonely here."

 

"Hey Sehun! What are you talking about? You just had Bubble Milk Tea yesterday with me!" and that is D.O, he is like the mother of EXO-K.

 

"But it's different without Baekhyun or Luhan hyung! You're boring! :P" 

 

"Baekhyun! You're awake now huh? Thank God! I had to sing your parts too and that was hell, I tell you."

 

"I'm sorry about that."

 

 

"It's ok now. I was just joking! By the way. Are you fine now?"

 

"Yes, I'm fine now."

 

"Guys, I think Baekhyun needs some rest. We need to go now. See you tomorrow Baekhyun."

 

"See you."

 


It has been weeks since I was discharged and I am here at our dorm. Waiting for our van so that we can go to my first music show after I woke up.

 

"Baekhyun, are you ready now?"  That is our manager. 

 

"Yes. I am."

 

And with that, I am about to face the world once again. My little mermaid, where are you? Will I be able to meet you? I hope I can meet you soon.

 


Author's Note:

Uhmmm, So, as you can see, this chapter is quite short. But I promise that I will do a longer one in the future. Hehe!

 

There are also new characters, I hope that you can remember their colors because if you don't you might be confused as the story goes on.

So, I'll summarize the colors of the characters from this chapter:

Baekhyun

Sehun

Suho

D.O

Others

 

Please do remember it! I'm begging you! :))

 

So, till next time everyone!