Meet her friends!

I Dare You

 

 

"I hope I'll have a better day today." Hyomin muttered while walking towards the school campus.

 

'Eh? Why are they looking at me like that?' She thought.

 

She was puzzled because students' eyes were fixed on her.

She heard them gossiping.

She even saw some students staring at her with rage. 

But Hyomin just shrugged it off.

She thought that it was just about that 'slipping' incident with Eunjung.

So she continued her pace towards her classroom.

But even until her classroom, her classmates were gossiping and staring at her.

 

'I knew it was a bad idea transferring here.' 

 

She went to her desk and sat at her chair.

 

"You're brave enough." Someone from her back spoke.

 

"Huh?" The puzzled Hyomin faced her back. 

"Wha-what are you talking about" She looked clueless.

 

"See for yourself." The girl smiled and handed her a picture.

 

Hyomin's eyes widen when she saw it.

 

"I was absent yesterday. I didn't know the whole story but someone gave me that, I guess I missed lots of fun yesterday." The girl winked and giggled.

 

"Bu-but we di-didn't do anything. We just talked." Hyomin explained while pointing at the picture.

 

"Really? But it looks like you both are kissing." The girl chuckled.

 

The picture shows that where Eunjung brought her face closer to Hyomin and someone might took a photo of it.

 

"N-No No of course not! Why would we do that?!" Hyomin blushed slightly. Feeling embarrassed.

"I get it now, that's why people were looking at me like that." She sighed.

 

The other girl just nodded. "By the way, my name is Qri... Lee Qri. And you are Park Hyomin right?" She smiled.

 

Hyomin nodded shyly.

 

"You're already popular in this school." Qri chuckled and poked Hyomin's shoulders.

 

Hyomin sighed. "I guess..." 

 

Both of them chuckled.

 

'At last, I now have a new friend.'  Hyomin thought. 

 

 

 

....................................................

 

 

Eunjung angrily slammed the picture on the table.

 

"Aish~! That girl is really getting on my nerves." She threw herself at the couch. 

 

It was already lunch break and Eunjung usually stays with her friends on their lounge.

 

"Calm down girl" Soyeon placed some drinks on the table.

 

Boram looked at the picture closely.

"Omo! What's this? You kissed an unknown girll?" She pointed at the picture and giggled.

 

"Woah, nice move!" Hwayoung chuckled and poked Eunjung's arm.

 

Eunjung rolled her eyes. "That was yesterday when I talked to her and FYI I didn't kiss her! I was arging with anger at that time that's why I brought my face closer because I thought she'll be scared and I was totally wrong." She explained.  

 

But her friends eyed at her suspiciously.

 

"Please don't think more than that." She rolled her eys.

 

Ahreum responded. "I guess she's the only one who is not that type of girl who easily falls for your charms." That led everyone burst in laughter.

 

"Duh, whatever" Eunjung shrugged it off. 

 

"Btw, I'm gonna buy some food for lunch, who's going with me?" Soyeon asked.

 

"Me!" All of them said in unison except for Eunjung.

 

"You don't wanna go with us?" Soyeon asked Eunjung.

 

"Nah! I'd rather stay here."

 

"Okay then. But.... be careful, maybe there are some...you know, creppy stuffs."  Soyeon winked and chuckled at Eunjung. 

 

All of them just laughed at Soyeon and went out leaving Eunjung alone.

 

Eunjung just scoffed and shakes her head at Soyeon's words. 

 

 

She looks around the lounge.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But suddenly she heard some strange sounds from the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

She hurriedly stood up and went outside "Wa-waiit for me!" and went after her friends.

 

 

 

 

.................................................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Btw Hyomin, what made you transfer in this school?" Qri asked while she took a bite on her food.

 

"My Father has a good friend. My father helped him when they were still studying and when his friend started his business, my father was also a part of his success. But unfortunately, my father has a serious illness and it needs to be cured as soon as possible. We're not rich you know, we lived in the province. When his friend learned about our situation, he promised to help me with my studies and to help my father too in spending some money for his medical check-up and medicines. And to give back his kindness, I would like to have a part-time job in his company. But I haven't met him though maybe anytime soon. Besides, I just moved her in Seoul 3 days ago." Hyomin shared.

 

"Oh I see. I guess you still need to know lots of things here in the city. Don't worry I'll help you." Qri assured.

 

"Thanks Qri~ah" Hyomin smiled.

 

"Don't mention it." They continued eating their food.

 

 

"Ahhhh~" Scream were heared along the school canteen. 

 

 

Hyomin immediately recognized who was it from afar. 

'Oh no' she thought.

 

"That's Eunjung's circle of friends." Qri spoke.

"The one at the right is Lee Ahreum. She is the daughter of the owner of a clothing company. That's why she always wears trendy clothes. Next to her is Jeon Boram. She might be small but she's very tough. She is the daughter of the owner of this school, Diadem Academy. So you should not dare to bully her or else you'll be kicked out." Qri chuckled at her remarks.

 

Hyomin nodded in respond.

 

Qri continued. "The one at the middle is Park Soyeon. Her family owns a restaurant here in seoul and she's also very good in cooking. She is like the leader of their group and she takes care of her friends. next to Soyeon is Ryu Hwayoung. Her parents owns a world class beach resort in Jeju. i consider her as the friendliest in their group." Qri smiled.   "Last but not the least, Ham Eunjung. The most famous in their group. She is the daughter of the owner of the H HOTEL. She was known for being being a 'playgirl' but she changed since her...."

 

Qri wasn't able to continue when she saw the 5 girls in front of them. 

 

 

Hyomin's eyes widen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Park Hyomin...We need to talk..." Eunjung said coldly and grabbed Hyomin's hand.

 

 

 

 

'Oh shoot!' Hyomin thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

A/N: 

 

Hello my lovely readers!

I'm very Sorry for not updating >.< Been very busy in the past few months.

But don't worry I'll start to update quickly since i'm not that busy anymore :)

 

Btw, Happy Birthday to T-ara's Eunjung and Qri~!! <3     12/12/12

 

I ship them too :P so there is a possibility that i'm gonna write a fic of them soon kekeke ^_^

 

 

 

 

 

 

So there's chapter 2! I hope you enjoyed it :)

What do you think of this chapter? 

 

Please comment and don't forget to subscribe! :D

 

 

 xoxo

-Derp8D