Me and her under the same roof? No way!

I Dare You

 

 

“Oh great. My daughter is here!” Mr. Ham smiled.

 

Eunjung ruffled her hair while she enters their mansion.

 

“I want you to meet Hyomin. The daughter of my good friend.”

 

Eunjung and Hyomin's eyes met.

Hyomin's eyes widen.

Eunjung's jaw dropped.

She shook her head slowly in disbelief as if she sees a ghost.

 

Awkward silence has filled the room.

But Mr. Ham decided to break it.

“Is there anything wrong? Have you guys known each other?” He looked at both of them.

 

But he failed. He didn't received an answer from both sides.

“Okay, I hope you--”

 

“Sh-she is the daughter of your....friend?” Eunjung interrupted and looked at his Father in disbelief.

 

“Yes. Hyomin's Father is a good friend of mine. So you both should be good friends too.” Mr. Ham patted her daughter's back.

 

“Appa, this girl humiliated me in front of my schoolmates!” Eunjung pointed at Hyomin.

 

“Wh-what? I didn't! You are the one who humiliated me!” Hyomin glared at Eunjung.

 

Eunjung scoffed. “You even spread a photo of us claiming that I 'kissed you'”

 

“Excuse me, I'm not that kind of person and besides, don't treat me like those other girls who are head over heels for you. I don't want even want to be 'kissed' by you.” Hyomin rolled her eyes.

 

“Appa, see? Her personality is so rude.” Eunjung complained.

 

“I'm sorry Mr. Ham but I just can't stand the personality of your daughter. She even harrassed me.”

 

“WHAT?” Eunjung hollered.

 

“She touched my ch---” Recognizing what Hyomin is about to say Eunjung quickly covered Hyomin's mouth.

 

“Okay girls, stop the bickering. By the way, I won't be here for 2 months. I have some important matters to fix in Japan. I expect you both to be in good terms when I return.” Mr. Ham patted both girls' back.

“Hyomin, I apologize for my daughter's immaturity. I hope you'll be able to get along.” Mr. Ham smiled.
“I'll be going now. Eunjung be sure not to go home late.” He hugged his daughter and went away.

 

Eunjung ignored Hyomin and went upstairs to go to her room.

 

“Oh great so you're following me.”

 

“Following you? Hah, I'm going to my room.” Hyomin walks past Eunjung to reach for her room's door knob.

 

“Awesome. Our rooms are just across huh. I guess I will have a bad morning everyday.”
 

Hyomin ignored her and went inside her room.

 

 

…..............................................

 

 

 

“You won't believe this. Hyomin is staying in my house.”

 

“Really? So she's the duaghter of your Father's friend?”

 

“Yes and she humiliated me infront of my Father too! And it seems like my Father is in her side.” Eunjung protest.

 

“Calm down Jungie. Use this opportunity to do the dare.” Soyeon said in the other line.

Eunjung suddenly remembered.

 

“Yes! The dare. Haha I'll make sure this girl will fall for me. In that way, I can take my revenge.” Eunjung said proudly.

 

“Yeah yeah goodluck and if ever you need our help. We're just here for you.”

 

“Alright then and by the way, I saw Suzy.”

 

“Really? Did you guys talk?”
 

“Nope.... She ran away...”

 

“Ohh”

 

“I'll call later, bye.” Eunjung hung up.

 

 

…..........................................................


 

Eunjung lay on her bed, thinking some tactics on how to have her revenge on Hyomin.

 

'Hmmm...what will I do?'

 

'Be nice to her? Ugh! No way!'

 

'Be caring? Ugh no too!'

 

“Gosh I did not expect it to be this hard!” Eunjung protested and ruffles her hair.

 

She opened her laptop and check the internet.

'How to make someone fall in love with you' She typed and hit enter.

 

'Show her your lovable qualities'

“Hah! I don't need to, it comes out naturally” She said proudly.

 

'Be funny'

"Of course I got that sense of humor."

 

'Be playful'

“I can be but just not with her”

 

'Find out what she likes to do'

“I don't want to waste my time”

 

'Be a gentleman'

“But i'm not a man”

 

'Make her feel special'

“Seriously?”

 

'Give her sincere compliments'

“Okay i'm so done with this crap-” She keeps on complaining until something caught her attention.

 

 

'Get to know her'

“Well, let's see.”


 

…..................................................................


 

“All in place” Hyomin smiled when she placed the last shirt on the closet.

 

“I'm finally done unpacking” She threw herself on the bed but got up immediately after she remembered that she needs to wash up.


 


 

“How does this thing works?” She scratched her head while looking at the shower buttons.

 

“Duh whatever, I bet they're all the same” She just shrugged it off and took off her clothes.

 

She pressed a random button and unfortunately, it was the button for the hot water.

 

“AHHHHHH~!!”

 

She pressed a random button again to stop the water but it just made the water hotter.

 

“PLEASE STOP THIS WATER!!!” She keeps on shouting.


 

---------
 

“What's that noise all about?” Eunjung went out of her room and heared that it came from Hyomin's room, so she went inside right away since it's not locked. She looks around and noticed that the voice came from the bathroom.


 

'Errr.. should I go in?' Her mind was debating if she'll enter the bathroom or not.

 

“Duh, whatever, she should be thankful that I am gonna help her and besides, her screaming is so annoying.” She thought.


 

Eunjung barged in the bathroom without minding a figure infront of her and turned off the shower quickly.

 

“There it's off now, can you please stop screaming?” Eunjung scolded the other girl but little did she know, she can't help but to glance a little at the other girl's figure.

 

Hyomin's eyes widen, she was in shock, not because Eunjung cared for her but because.....she was infront of her 'enemy' and she even caught eunjung looking at her.... body. She immediately grabbed the towel and covered her body.

 

 

//SLAP//

 

 

Eunjung regained her conciousness. “WHAT THE HECK? AGAIN?” She protested while she was touching her own cheek.

 

“YOU ARE REALLY A ERT!! GET OUT!” Hyomin kicked her out from her room and locked the door.

 

“Seriously? I helped her. She should be thankful to me or else her skin will be burnt because of her stupidness.” Eunjung threw herself at her bed.

 

“But, I can't deny it. She has a nice body though.” There was a little smirked that formed on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WAIT! NO! I'm not a ert. Eunjung please. Stop it. I can't believe I am thinking about it.” She shook her head in disbelief.


 

 

 

 

'Oh gosh...Why did I even accepted that dare?' She sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: So...Hi dear readers! I know I know it's been soooooooooo long since I last updated. But I suddenly remembered this story and I want to update again. It's never too late right? Thanks for those comments, I really appreciated it. I didn't know that many people will still read this even if I seldom update. I'll try to update regularly, I promise! So here's chapter 5, enjoy! :)

 

Please comment and don't forget to subscribe!
 

xoxo

-Derp8D