Home Sweet Home

I Dare You

Note: Itacilized words are thoughts

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“I dare you to date and win the heart of Hyomin.” Soyeon smirked.

 

“WHAT??!” Eunjung's eyes widen.

 

Even the others were shocked too.

 

“You heard it right Jungie.” Soyeon winked.

 

“Wha-what the heck?! Are you friggin serious, Park Soyeon?! Of all people in this world, why should it has to be her?” Eunjung asked in disbelief.

 

“Do I look like I'm joking ham Eunjung?” Soyeon looked at Eunjung seriously.

 

“But unnie, don't you think that's too much?” Hwayoung butted in.

 

“Oh come on, we're having fun in here. This is part of the game right?” Soyeon replied.

 

“So, you are expecting me to play with her feelings? What if she'll fall in love with me?” Eunjung is with her boastful attitude again.

 

Soyeon laughed. “Did Hyomin just said that she doesn't easily fell for your charms? She even humiliated you infront of all the students in school. Are you not hurt with it? Prove to her that she's wrong!” Soyeon blackmailed her.

 

'I'm sorry Eunjung but I just want the two of you to get along so that you will forget 'her'.' Soyeon thought.

 

Eunjung who was easily tricked agreed to the dare. “Okay then, if that's the only way to get a revenge on her.” She smirked.

 

“I guess the old Eunjung is back.” Boram muttered.

 

Eunjung was the one who left the group since it was getting late already and she was asked by her Father to go home.

 

“How did you came up with that dare Soyeon unnie?” Ahreum asked.

“I just wanted to see the old Eunjung back, the Eunjung that we used to know, who has an outgoing personality, who always smile, who always wants to have fun. But now, she seems different until that someone left.” Soyeon sighed.

“I still remember when she left Eunjung unnie, we were sufferring at that time too because we had a problem with handling Eunjung unnie.” Hwayoung said.

 

“Ohh I don't wanna remember that suffering anymore.” Boram commented that led everyone in laughter.

 

….....................................................

 

Ding ding ding.

“Shut up!” Hyomin sleepily turned the alarm clock off.

 

3 hours later...

 

 

 

Hyomin had enough sleep and finally woke up. She streched her arms and looked at the clock.

 

“Omo!! It's already 10 AM. I still have to go to Mr. Ham.” She immediately got up, took a shower and ate her breakfast. Suddenly she heared a knock on her door.

 

A man in his 40s with a limousine greeted her.

 

“Hello! Are you Park Hyo Min?”

 

“Ah..yes it's me.” Hyomin smiled.

 

“I am the butler of the Ham family. Mr. Ham asked me to fetch you here.”

 

“Oh okay. Let me pack my things first.”

 

Hyomin hurriedly packed her things and went in the limo.


 

….......................................................


 

In the other hand, Eunjung was walking down the street to kill boredom.

 

She passed by a jewelry shop and something caught her attention.

 

She chuckled and shaked her head while remembering something.

 

'I was so crazy back then....crazily in love....'

 

She continued walking while putting her hands inside her pocket.

 

She stopped infront of a ramen shop and sighed.

 

'Those days when we always stopped here to have a snack before going home.'

 

She was walking until someone called her attention.

 

“Eunjung~shi!”

 

She recognized the voice and smiled.

 

“Ahjumma!” She went to a flower shop that was owned by an old lady.

 

“It's been a long time since you passed here. How are you doing?” The old lady asked.

 

“I'm still the same as before, ahjumma” Eunjung chuckled.

 

“The same? Hmm...Where is that girl you're always with? Both of you usually stop by here to buy some of my flowers.” The old lady beamed a smile.

 

Eunjung wasn't able to answer the question. She was speechless, she didn't know what to say.

She sighed and was about to speak until the phone of the store rang.

 

“I'm sorry Eunjung~shi but I received some orders. I need to prepare them right away. I hope you'll come ack here the other time.” The old lady smiled.

 

Eunjung bid farewell to the shop owner.

 

She kept on walking until she was in a Seaside park nearby.

 

'I remember those days when we used to buy ice cream and ended up wiping the it into each others faces and kept on chasing each other like kids who doesn't care about anyone around them.'

 

Eunjung chuckled while reminices her past until she arrives in a seashore.

 

'And I remember that time when we promised each other that we will never ever leave each other's side....'

 

She had a deep sigh and small teardrops starts to fall.


 

 

 

'Woah this mansion is really cool.' Hyomin was in awe as she was toured by the butler.

 

“This is your room, Ms. Park.” The butler opened the door to Hyomin's bedroom.


“Woahh” Hyomin's eyes widen when she saw the room.

 

“Yes, do you like it?” The Butler asked.

 

She went inside and looked around.

 

 

 

“I love it! This is perfect.” She said in a joyful manner.

 

“Let's just leave your bags in here Ms. Park. Mr. Ham wants to talk to you. He'll be here in a while. Let's just wait for him in the living room.”

 

Hyomin agreed and the butler closed the door of Hyomin's room.


“Excuse me Mr. butler, Is that room there vacant?” Hyomin pointed at the door across her room.”

 

“Nope. That room belongs to Mr. Ham's daughter.”

 

“Oh” was the only word Hyomin said.

 

“I hope I can get along with her.” She smiled.

 

“I hope so.” The butler laughed.

 

Hyomin was left dumbfounded by the Butler's reaction. She shrugged it off and followed him in the living room.


 


 

Eunjung felt thirsty after that walk. She saw a vending machine in the park to grab some drinks.

 

“I just arrived in Seoul yesterday."

 

'That voice sounds familiar.'

 

"When will you be here too?"

"Alright alright, you better finish your work there so that you can come back home now."

"Don't worry, I'll see her sooner later."

"Now? I don't think so. And besides, maybe she has another girlfriend right now."

"Talk to you later then, bye."

 

Eunjung turned around and saw a familiar figure slipping her phone inside her bag. 

Unfortunately their eyes met....

 

"Eu-Eunjung?" The girl's eyes widen.

 

"S-Suzy?" Eunjung dropped the soda can and looked at the other girl in disbelief.

 

The other girl shaked her head and starts to ran away from Eunjung. 

 

"Suzy wait!" Eunjung tried to catch up but there were so many people around. She wasn't able to see her anymore.

 

She had a deep sigh and suddenly her phone rang. 

 

"Eunjung. Come home now. I want you to meet Mr. Park's daughter. Your driver is coming there to pick you up."

 

"Alright." was the only Eunjung can reply and waited for her service to come over.

 

'Suzy, where are you?'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N:  I know, It's been really a loooooong time since I was here.

        First of all, I just want to say sorry to my readers because I abandoned this fic :(

        I hope you guys will give me another chance because I'M BACK NOW! and I will try to update every now and then.

        I know you guys already forgot about this fic. Just read the previous chapters again xD

        Feel free to comment and new readers, don't forget to subscribe :D