First Meeting

I Dare You

 

 

 

Summer was over and it was the first day of school in Diadem High. Students were glad seeing their friends again. They were happily chatting and walking to their respective classrooms.

 

Suddenly, a girl screamed. “Ahhh! Eunjung shi is here!” 

 

A black limousine stopped infront of the school lobby and there went out the most popular girl in school, Ham Eunjung. Fangirls rushed towards her as if she was a biggest celebrity on earth.

 

"Hey!" She waved, smiled and winked at the crowd that made their hearts fluttered. 

 

Eunjung headed inside to search for her friend. She texted her friends. She was too concentrated on her phone that she didn't noticed that someone was in a hurry and unfortunately, they bumped into each other and both of them fell on the floor with Eunjung on top. Gasps and shocked expressions can be seen on the faces of the students who saw it. 

 

'Oh my gosh!' are the words being muttered. Even Eunjung was shocked. She didn't care about their position, what she cared about is where her hands landed and unfortunately, it landed on the girl's.......chest. 

 

She got up and immediately helped the other girl.

"I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to---"

//SLAP//

 

Eunjung felt something painful on her left cheek.

 

"ERT!" The other girl shouted. The gathered her things and glared at Eunjung. She stood up and walked away leaving Eunjung dumbfounded. Gossips can be heared along the hallway. Some concerned students a.k.a Eunjung's fangirls went to check on her.

 

"Eunjung~ah are you okay?" 

"OMG! I didn't believe what that girl did to you." 

"Who is she to slap Ham Eunjung like that?!"

 

 

Upon hearing this from her fangirls, Eunjung came back to her senses. 

"Thanks for your concern girls, I'm okay." She smiled to them. 

The bell rang and they headed to their respective classrooms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.......~ After class ~.......

 

 

 

 

 

Eunjung went to their lounge. It is the place where she and her friends hangout during their free time. And it is located in their school.

 

"Hey guys" She threw herself lazily on the couch.

 

"We heard what happened to you this morning." Soyeon chuckled. All of them laughed.

 

Eunjung sighed. "Don't mention it."

 

Hwayoung sat beside her and patted her shoulder. "That girl is brave eh?"

 

"I've never seen her before, I guess she's a new student." Eunjung replied.

 

Soyeon prepared some foods from the kitchen and brought it on the table.

"Why don't you come back in our special class again?" She sat at the couch.

 

Eunjung belongs to a special class before along with her friends who also belongs to a wealthy family but something happened that made her decide to be in an ordinary class. 

Eunjung didn't answer, instead she just closed her eyes. 

 

"You've really changed a lot and I don't know if I should be happy or not." Boram said.

"Why? Is there any difference before and to who I am today?" Eunjung opened her eyes and looked at her friends innocently.

"Yah! Being innocent doesn't suit you." Ahreum threw a pillow at Eunjung's face that made everyone laugh.

 

Suddenly, Eunjung's phone rang. 

"Uhm..Excuse me guys." She headed outside to answer her phone.

"Yes Mr. Lee?" "Right now?" She looked at her watch. "Okay, I'll be the----"

 

Eunjung felt that her shirt was wet.

 

"I'm sorry" The girl bowed slightly and wiped Eunjung's shirt. 

 

'She looks familiar' Eunjung thought.

 

Both of their eyes widen when their eyes met.

 

"YOU!" Both of them said at the same time.

 

"Mr. Lee, I'll talk to you later, bye." Eunjung hunged up.

She returned her gaze at the other girl. They had a little staring contest but it is more like a glaring contest.

The other girl broke their eye contact and starts to walk away.

 

"Hey, wait!" Eunjung held the girl's arm.

"What?!" The girl replied in an annoyed tone.

"Ha! it seems that you don't know me from the way you act." Eunjung held the girl's arm tightly.

"Ouch! Let me go! Why would I know you? We just met this morning." The other girl struggled to remove her arm from Eunjung's grip. 

 

Eunjung scoffed. She pushed the girl towards the wall and brought her face closer.

 

"Ya-yah! what are y-yo-you doing?" The girl gulped and blushed slightly.

 

"My name is Ham Eunjung and I am one of the most popular here in school and if you'll gonna be like that, trust me, you won't survive this school." Eunjung winked.

 

The girl rolled her eyes. " I don't care if you're popular, rich and has lot's of 'fans'. Besides, I'm not interested in knowing you. Let go of me or else I'm gonna shout in here." The girl glared.

 

'Aish, this girl is getting on my nerves' Eunjung thought.

 

"Try to shout then, I don't care." Eunjung glared back.

 

"AHHHH!!!" The other girl screamed. "Help me! She me!" 

 

Upon hearing this, Eunjung covered the girl's mouth. 

 

"What the heck are you saying?! I didn't you!" She exclaimed.

"Mmph mph"

 

Eunjung removed her hand from the girl's mouth.

 

"Just let me go!'

Eunjung released her grip from the girl.

The girl pushed her aside and walked away. Eunjung clasped her fist while she looked at the girl walking farther.

She noticed somehting on the floor and picked it up.

 

"So your name is Hyomin huh?!" She furrowed her eye brows and kept the I.D. inside her pocket.

 

'Hmm. Park Hyomin.'  A playful smirk was visible on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

 

What do you think of this chapter? :)

Btw, just imagine that this is Eunjung and her friends' secret lounge xD

Cool isn't it? :D

 

Please COMMENT so that I will be energized to update on the next chapter! xD

And don't forget to SUBSCRIBE! 

 

 

xoxo

-Derp8D