Chapter 3

Knowing my secret , Would you still love me?

 

"Miyoung! You're awake! Are you better now? Still feeling faint? Does your cheek hurt? Do you--"

"Wowowow, stop there Joohyun, I'm fine. No worries alright?" Miyoung sighed.

"What no worries?! Hwang Mi Young, you've got lots to explain." Joohyun sat down, crossing her arms.

"What explanation?" Miyoung was lost.

"You and--"

"NOOONAAAAAAA!!" Tao barged in, arms wide open at Miyoung.

"Ow ow ow! HWANG ZI TAO!" Miyoung cried in pain as she got 'attacked'.

"Hebe" Tao mumbled sheepishly.

"You better?"

"Ye- wait a minute... why are you here?"

"Why can't I be?" Tao smirked.

 "Yah! Hwang Zi Tao." Miyoung narrowed her eyes at him.

"Fine~~ I told everyone... Miyoung is the romantic panda's cousin and no one shall dare to lay a finger on you." Tao dramatically announced with one of his hand stretched out and the other on his chest.

Miyoung stared hard on Tao.

"And that was what I'm referring to. You and Tao's relationship. You've got lots to explain, well, that is IF you still remember I'm here." Joohyun sighed.

Miyoung turned around and pouted. “Awwwww, Mianhae~ I didn’t meant to forget you.”

Joohyun stared straight.

“Oh come on~ you know I won’t forget you.” Miyoung whined.

“Baby.” Joohyun rolled her eyes.

Tao chuckled at the scene.

“What?” Both girls demanded.

“Nothing.” Tao waved and turned around. “Just that appa arranged for you to go for a checkup at the hospital after hearing your news.”

“What? There’s no need to do that!” you sighed.

“Too bad.” Tao stucked out his tongue at you.

 

--

BREAKING NEWS: Tao and Miyoung are related!!

It was revealed that Tao was related to Miyoung himself! He saved Miyoung from the attack of our goddess and even threatened her by saying “If you dare to even lay a finger on her, I’ll make sure you get the nightmare of your life”. Now now, things are getting interesting. With rumors going around saying that Miyoung and Jonghyun and in a relationship, Miyoung had got herself involved in another nerve wrecking situation. What do you think of this situation?

 

Views: 2387          Likes:0                   Shares: 203          Comments: 1563

 

 

Comments

 

Unknown 24: Lucky B’tch

Anonymous 24: What did she do in her past life to deserve this?!

Unknown 43: She’s not all that pretty either. Psh

Anonymous 2: DON’T YOU DARE TO TOUCH ANY OF MY BOYS!

.

.

.

 

----

 

News spread like wildfire. Everyone in the school knew about the fight.

Miyoung flinched as she read through the comments. –Harsh-

Everyone was glancing at you while you walk down the hallway. –Whats with those look..- You frowned, not used to all the attention.

Murmurs of displeased, envies, insults could be heard.

Frowning even dipper, you looked down, avoiding the gaze.

“What are you guys looking at?” a familiar annoying voice spoke out.

You looked up.

-Jonghyun-

He looked at your shocked face and smiled. “What? Mesmerized by me?” He winked.

You rolled your eyes.”Conceited.” –He’s not that bad… I guess.-

That action was witness by many students, and again, it was spread around through the social medias.

“Come on!” Jonghyun started pulling you along.

“Where?”You looked up curiously.

 “Somewhere awesome.” He winked again and pulled you along.

Too tired to rebel, you went ahead.

 

 

“NOONAAA!”

“You should stop shouting.” Miyoung exasperatedly sigh.

“LETS GOOO!” Tao pulled you away from Jonghyun’s grab and lead you to the car.

“Wha-“ and you were shoved in before you got to say anything.

 

“Hey darling.”

“Oh, appa…annyeong.”

Wordlessly, you were drove to the hospital.